Half hour cardio workout (YouTube video), walked around for an hour

1 Like

Yesterday’s Work
100 burpees

150 push
50 pull
10k step

1 Like

Humans are each granted a certain number of heartbeats. Don’t waste these on useless exercise. The days go by as days go by. I kill them in accordance with my primate and withdrawn way of life. Each day I persevere, trying to suicide via nicotine and caffeine overdose. Each day I fail. But I keep trying!

Al.

1 Like

I walked around for an hour today and did 30 min of low intensity cardio
Lost 5 lbs in the past 3 weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

300 push ups with weights
500 burpees Fuck This was Most broootal Shit I have ever
50 pulls
5k steps
I urge everyone following this Thread do atleast 50 burpees a day This will knock u tf Out and You’ll shed Weight like crazyyy

2 Likes

Woahh congratulations :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Thats awesome!

I just did a 30 min work out and played at the park with the twins. Im not sure but this is probably cardio from chasing them, stairs from climbing up and down a slide and extra credit for pushinh the swings! :laughing:

2 Likes

Yesterday I walked 10 miles in total. No workout otherwise
Tonight I am taking a break and going on a date💃🏻

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Have fun!! We expect an update on how it goes! :wink:

1 Like

He reminded me too much of my brother haha. Oh well :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Aww… sometimes that happens

At least you got a date, men find out I do black magick and run. That’s what happens when you live in the south. :cry: and if I try talking to black magicians they run when they find out I’m, me. So, no love for me.

1 Like

300 push usp
50 pulls 8k steps feb 3

150 push ups
50 pull ups 10 k steps Feb 4

2 Likes

Their loss! :wink:
I dunno. I’m in NJ now and the dating pool vastly changed from NY, so I imagine it’s even worse in the south.
Sending love from the East coast❣️

1 Like

Yesterday: 45 minute HIIT workout (YouTube)
Today: walked 3 miles and 20 minute HIIT

Still attempting suicide via nicotine and caffeine overdose. Obviously, still unsuccessful. Been hitting the alcoholic spirits (mainly Smirnoff) pretty hard - because someone has to. It’s my own idiosyncratic workout - how much can I take?
And after all these decades, I’m still getting cheap thrills from over-the-counter and pharmacy drugs. I’m a long term, psychonaut believer in chemognosis. I’ve used nasal snuff for crystal clear analysis and psychoactive experiences - especially the altered perception of time. I’ve used cold-brewed coffee (with ice and almond milk), plus caffeine tablets to get my heart racing and ready for Magickal workings, especially baneful ones.
And top shelf spirits just smooth out everything on hot, humid, languid afternoons.

Al.
Ps. Besides, I’m older and unwell.

2 Likes

The main reason I self-medicate is because I’m unwell and the main reason I’m unwell is because I self-medicate. I’m inescapably trapped within my own self-care regime. But what can I do? I can’t give up my essential nicotine and caffeine. Sometimes I get a hankering for laidback, top shelf, sipping alcohol. What am I supposed to do? My days go by as days go by. I kill them in accordance with my primitive and withdrawn way of life – remaining true unto Myself!

Al.

2 Likes

@UncleAl I feel the same about heroin. :grimacing:

I took the twins to the park today. Got a full work out chasing them around :rofl:

Plus got some sunshine. :sunny:

2 Likes

Ahahhah my mum used to say that all the time ion need to workout I got you and ur bro​:joy::joy:

2 Likes