Vitriol’s Working Journal

Protection Magick under the tutelage of Emperor Lucifer session 3!

Wow today was an awesome experience. A friend of mine who happens to be my boss had a bad car crash, and my director asked me to go asses the situation and bring her to the hospital. So I thought I may not be able to keep my promise and do the working today. But everything worked out right in the end.
Emperor Lucifer arrived quick, and real subtle. I welcomed him with some chocolates and a shot of licor. I asked him if there was something else I could get him as a welcoming gift since I always get him chocolates and he says “chocolates are very good”! So if you have doubts on what you could give the emperor chocolates are a good way to break the ice.
Todays lesson was about casting a circle and the circumstances when one should cast one. I can’t discuss the actual ritual but it is powerful.

Thank you emperor Lucifer for being a real patient and understanding teacher!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure Lucifer has a sweet tooth, and whenever he comes around I get a sweet tooth too. I’m going to try to offer him some sweets someday…

7 Likes

The evocation of Duke Astaroth!

Today was my first day using the black obsidian mirror I got during the weekend. I must say the experience was rather different than what I imagined. It was as if my face merged into the Dukes Face and it was as if we were one, other times it was just his face, and at times it was half his face and half
Mine. Very weird.
I asked him him what should be the focus of my magick for the next month, and he told me to continue my work with Emperor Lucifer, and Qlippoth. I asked him if he could guide through the spheres to which he agreed.
I will start doing the spheres soon maybe in October. Just not sure if I should journal in this journal or make a journal exclusive for the Qlippoth. I will take My time to think about it.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being a great guide and patron in this journey you helped me start in magick!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

7 Likes

Protection magick under the tutelage of Emperor Lucifer session 4.

Todays marks week four of of our 3 month workings. Emperor Lucifer was very patient with me me today, I had a hard time hearing what he had to say, but he was very patient. I’m figuring out that it’s ok not to understand everything at once and ask questions and clarifications. Also, deep breaths and not stressing out or getting frustrated helps when. It being able to comprehend.
Todays lesson took a twist, maybe because it is our fourth ritual or our first month of working together, I was expecting a lesson as usual, and indeed I got one. However, I was also assigned homework and research, kind of like a connect the dots type thing. I need to have the homework ready by our next meeting!
As far as the actual ritual is concerned, I got some visuals with the obsidian mirror. He appeared as if he was behind me, his face was reflecting on the mirror but my face was also there (note there were both our faces but not merged) kind of like if it was 2 people staring at the mirror. Also when that image went away I got the silhouette of a hooded man.
Awesome evocation today! On another note he told me I need to start trusting my Clair’s and start to not depend so much on my pendulum.

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for being patient and for your sound advice!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

9 Likes

The evocation of Earl Andromalius!

Today was the first time I met the great Earl. I’ve been doing prep immersion for about 10 days give or take a few, and man the Earl came quick. I think he was checking me out and taking notes before the conjuration, I felt him after about 5 minutes of enn chanting but he stayed in the background. After about a minute or two I stood up and conjured the Earl! He seemed like a nice spirit to have as an ally. He was of very few words but he was nice.
In my scrying mirror I got the visuals of a man with a wrinkled face piercing black eyes with no pupils but little white lights from both eyes. He appeared like an older gentleman, he wasn’t wearing s hood but I didn’t see Jaír, just an older man’s face.

Thank you Earl Andromalius for accepting my request, and for taking the time to meet with me!

Hail Earl Andromalius!

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve said this here, but should. I appreciate your rituals and your write-ups.

6 Likes

Thanks for having me here, on this new adventure!

5 Likes

The evocation of King Paimon!

Todays ritual was awesome! We discussed mostly my path and my initiation in the Qlipoth which will start soon!
I got the face of a young man in the obsidian mirror, I also got a moon shaped face, not the moon with a face but a very round moon like face.

Hail King Paimon!

10 Likes

Weekly protection magick under the tutelage of Emperor Lucifer!

Today I had an excellent ritual experience with Emperor Lucifer! He came very swiftly and was in a very good mood today!

Thank you emperor Lucifer for being a very kind and patient teacher!

You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

7 Likes

Protection magick under emperor Lucifer!

Todays session was awesome. I received a cool dragon face in the black mirror. That’s the second time emperor Lucifer appears as a dragon in the black mirror. Todays lesson was interrupted by my boss who called me, but the emperor didn’t seem to mind (I apologized). I hate being interrupted!
As the weeks go on I’m getting cool spells from the emperor I would love to share them here but he has asked me to keep them to myself. This evocation session was real strong he came fast, and my astral hearing was excellent.

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for being and excellent and understanding teacher. You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

6 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for todays evocation session! You gave me some good insight about some recent events! Thanks for taking the time to talk to me! Hail King Paimon!

8 Likes

Protection magick ritual with Emperor Lucifer went well today. He was in a good mood and we talked for a little bit. Today he taught me a nice protective stone consecration!

Hail Emperor Lucifer! Thank you for being an excellent and patient teacher!

5 Likes

Monthly pact ritual with duke Astaroth!

Thanks mighty Duke for being an excellent patron, guide, protector and teacher! You have my deepest respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth

4 Likes

Evocation of President Marbas!

Yesterday I used my occult tarot to pick a card of the day and I pulled President Marbas. Soon after, my Facebook started overloading with lion references and videos. This morning my mom sent me a video with a lion in it so I figured President Marbas was reaching out to me. So after work I came home and evoked the great President.

We chatted for about 10 minutes. He told me he’s been watching my progress, and that he was reaching out because we haven’t talked in a while. He also told me to call him anytime.

Thank you great President Marbas for reaching out and for coming to me today! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail President Marbas!

3 Likes

Really like interacting with Marbas.

I keep two metal sigils in my wallet (pendants with the clasps and chains removed) - Marbas and Leviathan.

2 Likes

Protection magick under the tutelage of Emperor Lucifer!
Todays evocation was so befitting the times I’m going through. Yesterday I some discrepancies in my job and in my team were noticed by the gossip of some person. So todays protection ritual with the emperor was a spell for protection against gossip and ill intentions towards you, also a bit a return to sender to! It’s amazing how Appropriate the spell I was given is, emperor Lucifer really is wonderful!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

5 Likes

Protection Magick under Emperor Lucifer!

Thank you Emperor Lucifer for todays ritual! You are amazing! Thanks for your teachings and for helping me on my path!

Hail Emperor Lucifer!

5 Likes

Today was my first invocation ever. I was talking with Duke Astaroth by his altar and asked if he’d be willing to help me learn invocation. He said yes and that he’d go easy on me. So I evoked, and got instructions on how to invoke him.

It was a weird experience, trying to figure out which were my thoughts versus his thoughts. Physical manifestations on my body present during the invocation was just lightheadedness and headache. Duke Astaroth gave me some serious advice about my personal life. When asked about my qlipothic journey, he said: stop comparing your journey to other peoples journey….this is your qlipoth enjoy/experience it.

Also a made a new seal for the great duke…he requested green ink.

Thank you my patron Duke Astaroth! We have come a long way since January when we first started communing together!

Hail Astaroth!

6 Likes

Good for you! I.still remember my first. Didn’t go nearly that smoothly. I was still too scared.

Friendly reminder that Ceremonials think of invocation differently than the Demonolator approach. It’s largely an area thing or specific aspect thing to them.

6 Likes

I was a bit nervous myself not knowing what to expect. I think my fear was introducing something into me that wasn’t Astaroth. But I’m sure my wards familiar servitor and duke astaroth himself wouldn’t let that happen.

On another note, would you mind if I pm you some questions about Medusa? I asked Astaroth about her today, he confirmed it was her I saw. So I’m not sure if she’s reaching out or just a random thing. Saw her two times yesterday, once while having a cigarette on my front porch and once after washing my face.

6 Likes