Visions and Warnings by Arianna

Well my temple is like the place to be…all the cool cats hang out here :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, I guess so! Especially since I got to hang out there!

2 Likes

The other section of the altar had its own guards and traps I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprises waiting for the unwary or unworthy. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bwahaha

3 Likes

You are one of the coolest cats on OM :sunglasses::black_heart:

3 Likes

Aww… thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Dude I almost wanna take a friendly trip there :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You @CosmicTofu are a cool cat also man, you’re always welcome here bro! :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I dont know how to explain what Im seeing.

A burning. Fire. Everything reduced to smoke and ash.

A high place, falls.

Theres a great eye fixed on the place.

Idk how long until.

5 Likes

@Arianna That does not sound very good, the everything ashes.

I don’t want to fear monger @Arianna

But, this reminds me of something I won’t mention here…

3 Likes

I see a church it seems made of gray stones , with alot of arches. It has a medieval feel to it.

There are some rows of pews and the altar. But there is a man there. He feels too close to me. I want to push him away.

Hes holding me down and keeps talking in my ear.
Something about, “you may not know who you are but I do”.

I dont know what its all about yet. Just started seeing this, this morning.

2 Likes

There is some sort of black mass on certain individuals. Its either on the heart, lungs, or head. One of those three places, on a whole group of idividuals.

4 Likes

Anyone have an idea of who this magician might be? Ok to pm.

He wears a black robe looks and feels silky, its black but around the edges its red.

Appears to be in good shape.

Just made a pact with a specific spirit and bound her to a wood box. (Doesnt seem abusive to spirits, but serious about the pacts he makes)

Uses blood in his magick work.

3 Likes

I knew a black dude with this specifications on YouTube, but now that I checked, he deleted his channel, he also has a forum that I don’t know the name of the forum.

2 Likes