Visions and Warnings by Arianna

Someone has a portal open on or close to their altar. It feels like a mirror, silver. Round or oval.

It needs to be closed or have guardian/gatekeeper.

There’s a lot of stuff on the altar and the cloth is red.

4 Likes

Arianna is this my crystal ball, I cover my black mirror but not my crystal ball, is this me?

The OTHER end of altar has a red altar cloth btw.

4 Likes

Would you let me see the other side with the red cloth?

3 Likes

Here it is @Arianna

3 Likes

Yea that looks like the cloth I was seeing. And I felt it was your altar when I was typing it.

Sometimes clear or white things come through as silvery. I was seeing a portal so it felt like a doorway or frame.

You should cover the crystal ball when not in use. If I could move in and out of that portal, other things can too. And they may not be friends.

4 Likes

Gotcha, yeah I’ve been remiss in that securing that. I’ll patch that now and keep it covered. Thank you for the heads up.

4 Likes

No problem :+1:

Glad I could help.

5 Likes

That box that is on your altar looks like maybe a deck of cards box, what’s on it? Skeletons? Pictures of some type of being?

3 Likes

Which box?

1 Like

That circled box looking thing and also which angel is that?

3 Likes

That box is an travis McHenry angel deck, and the angel is arch angel Michael. The deck is only for ceremonial magick btw.

I have that section of the altar partitioned off from the main altar.

3 Likes

It’s funny when I read your warning I knew it was for me…that’s wild…

Gurls got some psychic powers :muscle:

3 Likes

I think it might be the hexagram that is the portal then, it’s has silver and is round , did you open it like sigil?

Because, when I was there on your altar I was playing with them. I could see the angel on one side and the others on the other side, but it’s like we were playing and the angel hid behind the thing you have the card propped up on. And I was on the red cloth alot too because I could see it very clearly.

But you still needed to cover your crystal ball ,now when I reach out to it it feels dark like something is over it.

3 Likes

No although when a shem angel is call the Shem seal is placed on top of the hexagram. So while it’s not a portal per se the angel descends and goes into the seal through the hexagram. It’s a complex rite of light side divinity.

3 Likes

Covered with a blue handkerchief now :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

So now trying to figure out how I got there, because I know I went through a portal.

2 Likes

Btw I take temple security and hygiene pretty seriously, I usually banish twice a day, sometimes more depending on what’s on the agenda

2 Likes

What’s the last one you worked with? Michael?

2 Likes

No, veualiah

I keep a Michael AA on guard because we have a long history together.

2 Likes

Idk but I know what I saw, I was playing with Michael and he was hiding but I saw his shield and that gave away his hiding spot then I saw the others on the other side, so I knew there must have been a portal open somewhere.

But it didn’t feel like it totally had to be closed but at least needed a guardian or keeper. If Michael was playing with me then he was a little off his post which could explain why I felt that way.

I guess just keep an eye on things. You covered the crystal ball so that should be fine. And Michael is standing by so while I don’t perceive any threats or harm right now, I’m still not positive how I got there. Which concerns me.

3 Likes