TOM's free tarot readings (and more)

@ReyCuervo and @Rahul you got slot one and two.

One spot remaining! Ps I will get your readings in your inbox a little later today!

2 Likes

@ReyCuervo and @Rahul your readings are
Complete! 1 slot is still available!

2 Likes

Can I have one please?
I’ll pm :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure you’ve got the last spot! Pm away! @Weckner

2 Likes

I can confirm I’ve received my reading from @Vitriol, quite good, as always. He delivers a very high quality

3 Likes

@Weckner your reading is complete!

I may be doing more next week, but if my schedule is out of whack I’ll be back in march!

2 Likes

I’ve also received my reading and it was pretty accurate and insightful, thank you so much :black_heart::clap:

2 Likes

Anyone want to trade? I have oracle cards- Barbieri or Moonology

1 Like

Sure, Czar

Thank you so much @Vitriol for the reading
Sorry for the delay in reply.
The reading was spot on and what was more amazing is that we both pulled the same two cards!
Thank you Duke Astaroth!

2 Likes

Offering 3 readings! I will be using astro dice! I’m still new to using it and astrology in general but I’m looking to practice. Readings will be sent by Sunday max.

6 Likes

I’ll take one. Can I pm you?

2 Likes

Idk what astro dice is sounds Exciting can I get a reading?

2 Likes

I’ll take one don’t know what astrodice is but I’ll pm you! If you still have a slot!

2 Likes

Yes sure

2 Likes

you’ll see :slight_smile:
send me your question!

2 Likes

I just wanna see how you do it :sweat_smile::smiley:

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I’ve have 5 readings open over the weekend. Ask a question. General is not a question. Please reply or @ me so I see your response. As many cards as fall, might switch up the deck I use for these.

Also, likely I’ll be chilling with Dantalion, Sitri, Furcalor, or Apollyon while reading. Maybe someone else, maybe no one else. It’s whoever I’m either in temple with or asks to participate.

7 Likes

these are astro dice

you roll and throw them and read the information you get based on the sign, house and planet that’s on top, like a dice.

5 Likes