Think about it 🤔

I knew the owner of an esoteric bookshop. One day he asked me about a spirit that appeared in his meditation.

When I looked at the spirit it seemed to be of the type that was used in medieval times to search for lost treasures.

The bookshop owner said that all his life he had won lotteries and raffles.

It seems that his treasure spirit was still working.

Was his persistent winning undeserved?

When I look at him now there is personal karma around him and his treasure spirit is entwined in it.

Perhaps it is better not to have undeserved possessions (and powers)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend…

I’m usually in the minority on most things and also in magic.

The way I see it people who’re more blessed have more power and this power comes from the amount of the divine spark in that individual.

This amount is distributed according to some rules, I can sense it’s not random, I don’t understand.

So, one that’s a manifestation of a god would have to physically different from a regular human: physiologically different. Maybe even taller…

1 Like

Mostly the distribution of spiritual power is based the refinement of the higher plane bodies, alignment with higher purpose and the amount of cosmic authority delegated to the person

Mostly the humanoid gods are very tall, some being titanic - allegedly up to 300 foot tall when fully grown.

Certainly there are accounts that “the ancient builder race” left very tall buildings across the solar system

I want to add, Karma is far from universal, so it is only one framework and system of belief. There are things that all wise sages from all cultures have seen, and as far as I’m aware karma in this sense is not among them.

I’d go with a combination of all.

Yep.

Nothing. I won’t treat them special, I won’t do anything differently. Maybe I’d pay more attention to the things they say, but I’d still keep my wits to myself. If they’re god, and they’re human, then they’re human here, and I’d treat them like I’d treat any other human.

I’d assume they have their own lessons to learn, but if they’re here to help, then they’ll help. They’ll know what to do imo.

Many years ago when I started meditating, I thought that car accidents were karmic. (An example is a local head-on motorway crash killing both drivers. They were father and son)

At the time I was an enthusiastic driver and had a few accidents.

And for some reason years later I thought that I had no personal karma, so asked about my crashes in meditation.

They replied in a rather dry tone: You will observe that everything you hit was stationary at the time. That is not karma. That is carelessness.

These days I seem to see karma energies attached to people and can see some linkages to other people/groups

And how come the guys in my meditation did not have to look up any records before replying

As I said, Karma is a framework and system of belief, it is fine, and best fit into a larger system that it fits into. However, it should not automatically be taken as being ‘confirmed’. The nature of UPG or experiences through the mind is that it is highly unreliable. Take all the magicians we’ve seen who have developed conspiracy theories from the experiences they’ve had in their mind. The trouble with this is that these are often contradictory to one another, in that a way that reveals that they are flawed and they cannot all be true at the same time.

Karma is one of those things that not all wise ages of all cultures have seen. Fit into a larger framework, it is a valid way of navigating the world, and so are many other systems.

Karma is also not the only “explanation” of these experiences.

Explanations are better when tested by experiment

I also agree with doing experiments, especially in magic.

In my life, there were many beliefs I had that weren’t fact based I had to test to disregard.

Indeed, and many find that karma as many understand it does not exist, others experiment and find it does. Certainly, there is not only one map of the cosmos, and that is part of the beauty of it and the complexity of reality.
In my view, reality is too complex to be truly understood. It is beyond the intellectual world. It is not entirely subjective, but a well thought out philosophical system and spiritual tradition comes close. And one of these systems does not invalidate the other. Just as two different systems of traditional astrology in practice can both be found to be true.

It’s like two maps that are different can help one to successfully navigate the same terrain…

1 Like

I think they help because they get energy from worship etc

1 Like

In the days before GPS I found it important to have at least 2 theories about where I was. Otherwise I did not know where to go when the first theory was found to be wrong

1 Like

Vindex (pronounced, Windex) is coming!

Al.

I’ve heard it’s possible but difficult, some veers into very…conspiracy level stuff.