The One Ring of Necromancy

Cogratulations!! Very, very cool :coffin:

4 Likes

Thank you!! :ring: :ghost:

2 Likes
2 Likes

My new shungite/obsidian skull candle holder with my One Ring is going to be :fire:

So excited to have it.

Thank you @Czar !! I love it :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Glad you like it! :grinning:

3 Likes

I think there is more to this ring than even I first thought.

Since I started back working with Azazel, I see myself in this black structure. Not black as in dark and you cant see but black like its made out of either black onyx or black obsidian. The whole place. And I feel I get to it through the ring. Azazel, is there with me.

We have long talks about things that I am not ready to disclose yet.

3 Likes

Something so strange, I’m in dirt , covered in dirt. I’m wearing all black and their is dirt all around me. I get the feeling of bones but I don’t see any bones. I feel necromancy.

I’m not sure what’s going on. I havent been able to move from being in the dirt. But I feel that something is pulling me up. Trying to get me to resurface from the dirt. But I’m suppose to be doing something in the dirt.

Am I experiencing my own magick of burying the ring in a jar of graveyard dirt? Did I somehow bind myself to the ring? Am I experiencing this as magician and spirit ?

If so its the freakiest thing I’ve done so far.

But it also means it takes around 22 days for me to fully start experiencing things magicians do, from the time it’s done til I see and feel it. And somehow I think that’s important.

I think I might have a panic attack, not from feeling like I’m in dirt , but because if that is what it is, I just blew my mind.

I’m trying to stay calm and wait for what comes next without forcing it or pushing it in any direction.

It’s kinda interfering with some other work, but I think I need to let this play out to fully understand it. Plus, I don’t want to work against my own magick.

Forgive me if not myself for a few days.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I was feeling confined at first in the jar. Then, I formed a connection to the dirt and the bones i could feel but could not see.

I was then in the graeyard that I got the dirt from, but like some type of spiders web it connected me to all cemeteries and graveyards. I could be in the dirt at one graveyard and be connected to one on the other side of the globe. I can feel them. I can touch them. I can raise them.

4 Likes
2 Likes

@ReyCuervo will you lock this topic for me. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes