The Bitch Switch by Keteriya Black

I’ve been saving this one a really, really, really long time. I’ve always felt that it just wasn’t time to share yet, or I didn’t have the time to write up what I was doing, how to use it or steps to implement a similar technique in your own home.

Now that I have a home base for my writing and magical work, it seems rather appropriate to share it now. If I leave anything out or don’t make sense, please point it out or ask! I’ve had this slated for sharing about 14 months, so in my excitement, I might miss something important.

This operation actually became conceptualized from a statement on my favorite, worn out t-shirt.

I’m not really sure how I got thinking on the operation, it’s been so long. I was thinking about how most people who know me, know I really am rarely a big mean bad bitch- but they also know that I can be. Even my neighbor said something almost identical to my husband about me, he had once worked with me.

At the end of the day, I designed a Bitch Switch. It’s basically a sigil with my personal emblem and magical name along with the elemental symbols. What it does is store up energy for dispersion at a later date.

This particular Bitch Switch gathers the negative energy in it’s surrounding area, negative energy directed at me, and energy whenever someone in my home asks wtf it is. I had quite a few questions early on. When firing off, it combines the stored energy with energy of the elements and the entity called upon in the circle.

I then use this brass easel, which I hooked a crystal necklace around, so it dangles above, to direct the energy. I place a picture, piece of paper with a symbol or whatever else I may use to represent my target on the easel, when I want the sigil to direct the energy.

To make your own Bitch Switch, you can either create one from the one I used, or create your own from your own personal sigil, magical name and symbols that are important to you. You don’t need to have a brass easel, or even an easel to make this work. You could simply fire off the action by another method- such as burning a candle on top of it to release the energy, masturbating and imaging it as you orgasm, placing your target under a crystal nearby and probably a few others I haven’t thought of.

17 Likes

I wanna make one! Do you think residual trauma could be channeled into it, instead of negative energy being currently sent out?

5 Likes

Yes. I probably forgot to mention it, but when I first constructed mine, I spent several minutes channeling discontent at it- it was mostly related to a situation in which I had bent over backwards giving the other person what they wanted, and they still were set on taking me down.

I was just like god dammit, now I’m pissed so buckle up chuck… everything I had maintained composure over and all the little irritating things I overlooked… I had several minutes of it I added before I was done.

8 Likes

I’d like to put one in a mirrorbox with a childhood abuser. Thank you for putting this out there :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I almost feel bad for whoever pissed you off :joy:

8 Likes

Man, I give so many extra chances it’s stupid. I finally decided if someone worked me up and wronged me enough for me to strike…

Then god help them.

10 Likes

That’s awesome Ket. Big ups.

2 Likes