Supporting the cause

Hey everyone,

I have just finished getting the support section setup. I know a few of you already asked how you can help us with the costs of running this forum. If you would like to do so, you can now do this with the Support button on the top of the main page.

You’ll also see that we have added the subscription ritual boxes to that page. Each month we will be coming up with new and exciting ideas to hopefully change your praxis in beneficial manner.

Edit:

We want to give back to those who support our forum: and by ours, I mean all of ours – each and every one of you here, contributing content and making this place feel like a home.

There are some neat perks that you’ll be granted for supporting us. Stay tuned for more info.

– Veil :sparkles:

9 Likes

I don’t see the support button.

2 Likes

should be right here for you. If you cant see it still let me know.

2 Likes

Okay, everyone try from here:

https://forum.theoccultmirror.net

2 Likes

Still don’t see it.

3 Likes

I can see it even here. Do you use and addblocker? Because I do… and I can still see it

1 Like

yeah im seeing it has an X and if you clicked it how to find where it is now. Now that i have clicked it it doesnt display on the home page for me.

2 Likes

I don’t see it on the forum but found it on the main page.

3 Likes

ok click on this subscribe. thats how you can do it if you have closed out the banner that was there.

2 Likes

Hmm I could see it, but I clicked the X and now I can’t see it or any way to open it, even if I refresh the page.

3 Likes

the picture right above your post shows where you would click on the main page if you have closed the top banner.

3 Likes

I see it up there but can’t try it right now. Tight budget this week (got some germ missing work it’s not the dreaded c though. Negative test fir that. Still means no extra unplanned spending.

2 Likes

Ohh I missed that because I am on mobile currently. It seems like there is no way to open it again on mobile? No support button shows as far as I can see

3 Likes

Im not sure how to bring it back after you close it out. Its a user prerfference not to see it. Ill have to dig into that. I can see the subscribe section on mobile just like i showed in that piccture.

3 Likes

Is it at the top of your profile or did closing it close it on that page too?
Add: I’m on mobile but I didn’t close it. I see it up too my profile page though when I went there.

1 Like

Very interesting. Perhaps it’s more specific to my device then. I would have to enter Desktop view to see it, although that is buggy on my device. But thanks! Just trying to help with troubleshooting.

3 Likes

It comes back after I logout and login back in, maybe clear the history for the browser or the cookies or something?

5 Likes

Ah yes, seems that brought it back for me!

6 Likes

Yeah whenever I log back in it appeared before. Good to know it’s working now.

3 Likes