Spirit to quickly destroy

no it’s not that way vk has worked with them and they have a book that says it takes 8 years to prepare you for sudden death and to give you that power.

I don’t remember her name right now, if she is the duke of astroth, she can teach words that can kill targets, but when you use these words, 5 years are gone from your life.

2 Likes

Personally, I focus on layering when it comes to cursing. Multiple aspects of attack to help weaken the will of my targets over time before going all out. An example of this that i use often is the Master Curse from Magickal Attack. It is a tweleve day working that revolves around the demons Shaz, Sabnock, Raum and Glasya-Labolas. I usually see results begin to manifest before the working is completed.

As @Arianna said, strength of wills between both parties is at play. So patience and observation is needed (at least in my personal experience) to break down the target in order to increase odds of success. It can be quite a bit of work overall.

5 Likes

I know we’re getting off topic, but I’m clarifying one thing. “5 years goes out of your life” This is understood very wrong. So when you die at 80, you don’t die at 75. It’s all about energy. You can think of it as a vehicle that runs out of fuel. Does a vehicle that runs out of fuel become unusable? Of course not. You fill the tank and continue.

You can also fill this tank with vampirism and other energy work. For example Lucifuge Rofocole (very generous, you ask for 1 purpose in your wish, it will give 3-4 times) Now, as a courtesy, you offer this soul a few months of your life, and you will reach eternity with the wealth and wisdom that will come with it. (By eternity, I mean spiritually, not physically. If you can continue by keeping your Consciousness in your next life, you will not start from 0, but continue by building on what you did in your previous life.)

For example, he will show you how to make Manna with Alchemy. You will be able to turn platinum, gold, silver and even lead into gold. (Ancient Egyptian method) Think about what the spirits that make this transformation can do to the human body? It transforms the slave soul into the king soul…

keshe.foundationhttps://keshe.foundationKeshe Foundation - keshe.foundation

For example this is an Alchemist foundation: They made the parkinspn patient, who could not walk with plasma therapy, able to climb the mountain after a month. There are gans for eyes and hair in his old videos. I recommend you to try them… I don’t want to prolong You can read the details in this book.

amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › Egyptia…The Book of Going Forth by DayThe Complete Papyrus of Ani Featuring Integrated Text and …

The pharaohs are still among us with the same awareness, the only difference is that he now wears suits instead of wearing a skirt and a crown :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with everyone’s answers and also have to note the person may or may not have some protections around them as well, such as ancestors, higher self etc.

If you’ve ever used the Master Curse before, then you’ll recall Shaz being called first so the target is “deaf, blind & dumb” so to speak, and unaware of an attack coming. I usually call King Vine to break down any defenses, then call a baneful spirit to attack. I love calling Andras, he’s always down for a good fight. You need a lot of discipline when working with him, otherwise you’ll fuck around and find out.

What also helps when I do my work, is to have a clear idea on what I want, but to not be too specific on how I want it to happen. Do the work, then let go and move on about your life. Good luck.

5 Likes

WOWwwwwww @NavyBeans This is like my exact unposted modus of psychic assault when I’m playing for keeps. Hahaha that is awesome you put that together like you did. Great minds think alike​:clap:. Much respect!! :sunglasses::love_you_gesture::horse::crown::smoking:

4 Likes