Spirit to quickly destroy

I don’t want to see this son of a bitch anymore, I want to destroy him and his whole life.

I want this bitch crippled and never able to walk again,Then I can slowly work towards ruining her family’s life,What entity spirit or qliopthic entity could do this quickly to make this bitch suffer and cripple?

It’s okay if she accidentally dies quickly.

2 Likes

President Glasya Labolas is a great baneful spirit. I recommend talking to her.

6 Likes

I recommend gamigin, which is not mentioned much

3 Likes

I know this side of gamigin is a demon used to communicate with dead people, but I am not sure that it can kill someone in a week as fast as possible.

1 Like

President Glasya Labolas is a great spirit for any curse, but I’m not sure it could be that fast, I want direct execution spirit, I’m looking for right now.

Dumah and Malkuth execution spirits can bring immediate death directly, but it takes 8 years to work with them to gain access to this power.

I’m looking for a demon that will do it a little faster, completely destroy or completely cripple this son of a bitch so that he can never live his life like normal humans.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m with @Vitriol President Glaysa Labolas is a pipe hard hitting entity. If you pour all your hate and destructive malice into this…yeah it could go how you want man.

Andras or Belial…yeah…

Gamigan idk

5 Likes

No soul can guarantee that it will be able to kill in 1 week, it just increases the percentage of possible odds. If your target is someone who stays at home all the time, this process naturally takes longer. However, this person is a frequent traveler (vehicle accident), If he is in trouble, he must have an enemy (being shot by his enemies, etc.) these factors shorten the process. As a treat, you can do something like “I am sacrificing my desire for results to you so that my wish will come true”, and your desire to get results will decrease partially. And rituals usually happen as soon as you forget.

2 Likes

I have good experience with Gamigin. The night I performed my ritual, he showed me how the person I cursed was stabbed in my dream until his guts were stabbed to me. Moreover, I saw as if I were the eyes of the person wielding the knife (a dark-haired person in his 40s). I’m not someone who has nightmares. After a while, I got the news just as the person I cursed was out of my mind. The person I cursed was in intensive care, and when I watched the stabbing person on camera, it was the same person I saw in my dream. And of course it was also true that the target’s intestines were outside.
in addition you can choose Marquis marchosias. A very dark soul, there is not much written about him in the sources but I know that he brings out the dark side of the person.

2 Likes

Alot of other factors play into it as well though. Like strength of wills. If the targets will to live is stronger than the magicians will to destroy , then that factors in as well.

3 Likes

I’m someone who deals with these factors already she has a lot of enemies she likes to drive at high speed and she works in a dangerous job very minor glitches I could cripple her for life.

3 Likes

I don’t think you really want to live with that shitty drug addict but my goal is not to just cripple her and kill her so she can’t move on for the rest of her life.

But it’s okay if she dies by accident.

1 Like

do you have any experience with it

2 Likes

Yes this is true

2 Likes

Sounds like a learning opportunity.

I’m noticing a pattern here.

Absolutely true. As someone who works on hard targets, this should be taken as gospel.

While shorter times are possible, it is unlikely without significant risky lifestyles on the part of the target AND THOSE AROUND THEM. People forget about that.

@martinez maybe you should stop rejecting what everyone else is saying.

What I don’t see is a sigil for the target. If you’ve spent enough time reading about the ins and outs with experience, you know that different people calling the same spirits can get different results. The WHY of this is debatable and NOT proven in any real way.

So…where’s the sigil and why should we take up the cause?

4 Likes

I think you misunderstood.

I’m just saying that every person has a will of their own and you cannot underestimate their will, especially when it comes to destroying them, either by harming or taking completely out.

I’m not judging you or them , I’m just stating a common factor that most magicians overlook.

When it’s war and things are at stake, it’s best to know all the facts and then make a move.

4 Likes

Actually, I don’t reject anyone, I care about everyone’s opinion and I have endless respect.

2 Likes

I do not work directly with him. But I have a friend who has a boss. This person asked Belial to show his boss demon. Then this person said that a female wolf followed him every day in his dream. Later, he learned that his name was Marchosias and he is constantly working in this spirit. He speaks of being very gentle and sometimes outspoken, in contrast to his fearsome appearance (a winged wolf with fire coming out of his mouth). He said he likes to give advice and discipline people.
“”she is a full duty woman.””

2 Likes

Even if you say you are not sure, there is an obstacle in your subconscious. The slightest uncertainty during the ritual affects the result. Be clear Also, I am very surprised that you said 8 years. Each person’s development is different. A disciplined and effective worker can reach the point where someone has come in 8 years, in 1 year. YOU ARE THE ONLY OBSTACLE in front of this. If you work while they are sleeping, you will definitely get your money’s worth.

3 Likes

This seems like a way of attacking. You could do a lot with this information. Example a spirit of excess or indulgence could work with this and have the target OD or hell if the target is so so dependent on xyz substance do magick for it to become unavailable and make said target suffer from withdrawal syndrome and maybe even potentially die from a drug deprived rant or do something stupid. Hope I make sense!

5 Likes

Actually that makes sense, I’ll be working with the great president Glasya Labolas.

but if i want x to overdose on drugs or just want her to die from drugs i will limit the magic,I believe the great president will bring me what I want in a more logical way.

2 Likes