Sitra Achra Gloria

Cheeky bugger* not bigger

4 Likes

Ok so I did the final rite of intranquil. The reward for service rendered.

Nothing could have gotten me ready for this, nothing…

I with the assistance of Murmur called forth this intranquil spirit and it’s reward was it got to be moved from a fucked up, tormented hellscape afterlife to a place of peace contentedness and joy.

This spirit was so injured by its experience and so distrustful of everything around it it very nearly did not accept it’s reward thinking it was just another dirty trick and it was going to be fooled and abused more.

Murmur just looked at me, and I felt like I needed to see this through because it was right. I coaxed and cajoled until it stepped through. I focused on the legendary elysian fields. It found it’s way and put it’s head in it’s hands and bent over away from me and shook for awhile. I left him in the elysian fields as we agreed and left and closed the doors behind me. It was sad to watch it struggle with the fear of the unknown, almost willing to take eternal punishment over the fear that it’s future could be worse. I can relate to that in a much smaller way. It reminded me not to be afraid of change and not to cling to things, situations and people that hurt me repeatedly…something for me think on…

This spirit was shellshocked and had a 1000 yard stare. I wish him the best, he cracked a tough project. This is an excellent new tool at my disposal.

There are modifications that Orobas and Murmur had me make to the rite for both safety and efficacy and those secrets I’ll keep to myself…

But this, this was an incredible experience. His release from the nightmare plane was a tear jerker. I knew what I did was right. I expect it will take hundreds of our years for this spirit to process what it’s been through. I gave it it’s first taste of alcohol in however long it’s been since it’s been imprisoned. I wanted him to have something to numb him Abit to make the transition a little easier. Hopefully he falls into a dreamless sleep and wakes up to a new reality.

THAT…was intense…

Hail Murmur…Son of Hecate, King of the flesh eating ghouls…

:sunglasses::love_you_gesture::horse::crown::smoking:

The Adventures of MB and Orobas will continue…

It was a long hard road out of hell intranquil spirit…Be well.

12 Likes

Really very intense and touching! :cry:

3 Likes

Gashkalah day 3 recitation:. Forgot to do

Dreamscapes:. Me and a crew were trying to raid a vampires castle and get our rob on. I had a big python revolver and took a few shots at the vampire which wasn’t at all impressed with my weaponry and ate me alive.

I’m calling this a qlippoth dream even though I forgot the preceding rite.

:man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Dreamscape 2:. Helped Thor escape a military prison type incarceration. What’s really fuckin weird is that the same revolver I had in the other dream I had in this dream too. And as you can imagine a revolver wasn’t super effective when opposed by soldiers with m4s . I actually don’t own or possess any firearms either. Wonder why I’m seeing that.

8 Likes

Guns in dreams can symbolise a choice you have to make that will have a definite and final outcome no matter what you decide if I remember.

1 Like

Gashkalah day 4: recitation - ok

Dreamscapes:. Really hard describing…

7 Likes

What does one do to land up in such a hell as they were in?

5 Likes

Mmm first they need to believe that’s where they’re going when they die

Second they must believe they deserve it

3rd they usually subscribe to a JCI religion.

5 Likes

Gashkalah recitation day 5:. Excellent very powerful.

3 Likes

Can I be honest with you. I’m Leary of accepting others people’s symbol keys for my dreams.

Most of the time in my experience we are simply too different as entities, entities with different experiences, emotions, thoughts, etc so what a gun may represent to me ( a federal criminal case). It does not mean the same thing to you.

I don’t fuck with guns. The feds are really serious. I don’t even like dreaming about that shit tbh. And I’m not physically violent man that uses weapons or threat of physical violence to get my way. So I don’t know .

6 Likes

This is a popular view. Although personally I do believe someone else can interpret dreams. I’ve always loved interpreting others’ dreams, and historically this has been done a great deal. In the Heimskringla, it says that Halfdan the Black, the father of Harald Fairhair, had many peculiar dreams and often spoke about these dreams with a wise man close to him. You’ll find interpreting dreams elsewhere in Medieval Europe as well. Not too long ago I saw a Renaissance English work talk about the interpretation of dreams, and it gave examples of the author interpreting others’ dreams. So, this was likely practiced rather commonly. And this is part of the work of the diviner. We have subjective experiences of various things, but we should also recognize that those things do have spiritual connections and powers and embody certain Divine Forms.

Interestingly, Abu Ali Al-Khayyat seems to attribute the work of interpreting dreams to Venus. As an interesting side note here.

4 Likes

I’m sure in the hands of someone skilled it could be done. Freud and Jung did a good job. Yes some symbols are general and probably have the same meaning @Dankquanicus I concede that point but how much is subjective and objective? Probably goes back to how skilled is the person interpreting it.

During Crowleys time a seer and magician or clairvoyant and magician would work as a team because often the seer or clairvoyant didn’t understand what they were seeing, the magician had the education through correspondences to be discerning. This still goes on even in goetic Evocation rites in orders like the OTA. Seer and mage team.

Super surprised it’s Venus not the moon :man_shrugging:t3::laughing:

3 Likes

Seems you need the dude from Jewish lore that told the Pharaoh his dreams, and the other Jewish dude that told Nebuchadnezzar his dream also. In my opinion dreams may be just that dreams, and sometimes they may be spirits communing with us….key point being when is which?:thinking:

4 Likes

Ah, the Biblical Archetypes. I heard a rumor that they should be worked with more. I’m reminded of Jesus’ transfiguration, he was with Moses and Elijah. :thinking: Another rumor said that every line from the Bible is functionally a pathworking image.

3 Likes

Dude like Freud said “sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

And Enoch walked with God and was not…

Tell you what when we stop viewing the bible as a holy book of dogma and start viewing it as a book of Magick it seems to be much more useful @CosmicTofu

3 Likes

Or we move outside that paradigm and continue to progress…

5 Likes

The road less traveled.

I got something just now you’ll know the significance of @norse900

Here’s to moving forward, one step at a time…

5 Likes

Valid. Personally it’s fun to poke around in established paradigms, and exploring novel or forgotten systems.

3 Likes