Sitra Achra Gloria

I just finished say one of the intranquil rite! God damn that was some HOT :fire: shit! Literally I sweat thru my clothes. Very intense ritual.

Prince Orobas said before the ritual “I need to talk to you now! Sit down and turn the music down, my voice is the only one you should be hearing.”. Now, Orobas never gives me “commands” or suggestions worded in this a strong a way. So I knew something was up. I did as instructed.
Orobas continued "It’s very important that you add a few things to the format structure and content of this ritual as you have it now. This is a very dangerous ritual, you could get in over your head here too fast for me to save you from the consequences and collateral damage you could cause yourself with a mistake. It’s your first time doing this rite, and mistakes happen. Go SLOW, this isn’t a race, do each step thoughtfully and deliberately.

Rule number 1: Banish before AND after the ceremony.

Make a protective circle for yourself at the onset.

During your preliminary middle pillar use the nightside energy to thicken, and strengthen your aura and it’s shields.

When it comes to.e to contact the intranquil spirit who will be working with you, you need to call murmur, and open a gate to Hell with his assistance and allow him to select and bring for the correct spirit for this.

After you have finished you again ask murmurs assistance closing that gate.

Banish a 2nd time with salt in the quarters, on yourself too. And with sage on you and temple.

When you finish finish hit the showers and scrub off with sea salt.

I tell you what this was a hair raising ritual. I’m glad Orobas put me up on game before hand. Needless to say I did exactly as instructed.

After the rite I got drinks and cigarettes and cigarettes and incense and candles for Bael, Orobas and Murmur.

Wildness!

7 Likes