Saturday Curses: Planetary Calls (Jason Miller)

Saturday Curses: Planetary Calls

The following “planetary calls” are from Jason Miller’s Advanced Planetary Magick. They should all be incanted on a Saturday, in the appropriate planetary hour.

There are 49 calls in total; these are just four malefic ones. The book is excellent for the calls alone, but has much more to offer. I highly recommend it :+1:

Sound out the second syllables a bit longer than the first syllables.

7 Likes

@Dankquanicus this book might interest you; it has Chaldean influences.

5 Likes

„Fick dich soo(…) viel“ lol. From germany here :joy:.

And…Good recommendation!

4 Likes

Bist du?!

2 Likes

Ja… bin ich! Aber du nicht mehr aktuell… oder?

3 Likes

Doch; ich bin Amerikanerin, aber ich wohne in Deutschland :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright you buttheads, if you’re going to do that can you provide a translation underneath going forward, at least so I don’t have to google everything… :rofl:

I’m all for learning new things and expressing ourselves, but I’m not as good with your languages as you are mine! You’ll have to forgive me. They don’t teach us to be smart and learn many languages around here lol. :rofl:

I’ve been seriously considering picking up one, but Idk seems like a lot of work!

3 Likes

Thanks! I have seen this book around a few times. I am aware of Jason Miller but haven’t really read his books. Maybe it’s about time I check out this one!

I highly recommend it, learning a language is great. The past while I’ve been learning Latin and Arabic.

5 Likes

I love arabic. It‘s so complicated. I mean… german is in a way, too. Also they have crazy magick.

4 Likes

I find Arabic (MSA) easier to speak, but Latin easier to read. Although one can recognize every single word in a Latin sentence and still have no idea what it means :joy:

Arabic also has the advantage of getting you food and service discounts :eyes:

4 Likes

Really? :eyes: I can’t profess to know the true state of the world when I’ve never left the USA… :smirk:

3 Likes

You can (sometimes) get discounts in the USA, if you speak Arabic with service people who speak Arabic. Restaurants, equipment installation, etc.

4 Likes

It is necessary to visualize the target?

4 Likes

Miller doesn’t say to do so in the book, but I do.

4 Likes