Rituals, Musings, and Misc

I have a special hate for veteran killers.

Tonight, I had a combination of the Ti-tor, the Ajougoun, and dead veterans and sympathizers willing to act. I was going to call upon the Veterans and Sympathizers only, but felt I should wait to…get more for the same ritual (?).

Lots of blood incoming, but not my heaviest by any means… The blood swipes were from bleeding on Azrael’s candle first, as I was told to do before. The swipes are excess blood that seeped out, but the candle already had some on it.

The site was chosen

Found a new trick

Bit of a wrap around when I was examining the splatter on the paper and my shirt.

Splatter effect repeated. I was pleased.

Keep an alcohol wipe handy to go over the wound site again. It no only helps clean it, but helps keep it flowing. Why have several cut sites when one will do? You’ll notice a lighter shade on the wound from time to time. This is why. Double bonus, if you will.

Just a note, I check every so often. Alcohol prep pads don’t burn nicely.

I don’t plan on anyone murdering helpless vets getting peace.

Unfortunately, there’s still a list of a dozen +…

8 Likes

Are most of those puncture wounds or was this another nice blood shower?
'Cause you do know I love a nice blood shower :grin:

Edit: I’m liking the music choices too

Edit edit:

I love LOVE this

4 Likes

The first one was a spray. The second spray, actually, but the first went mostly onto the carpet.

The second pic happened from letting it pool on the wound a little before forcefully putting it down. Not too forcefully, though. Didn’t want the place looking like something untoward happened. :rofl:

2 Likes

You probably called it a “mistake” or a “regret”. I call it shaking your < 6 month old to death. I’ll call her Little Baby Moon. I don’t honestly care if you’ve gotten “forgiveness” from whatever or whoever. I don’t recall agreeing to anything like that. And none of those I work with are coming to your aid.

Good. Keeps things cleaner. Though, they don’t all agree with what I had in mind, originally. The target may outlive me, if I’m not willing to keep up with them and lay the heat on periodically.

But Little Baby Moon is not stuck and is being helped along her path. Somebody had to.

Looks like the case is still ongoing, but the suspect is in jail. I asked Ma’at about guilt or innocence and she agrees with my targeting - at least this time. No indication of otherwise, but I still ask when something isn’t “proven”.

Pele and Hi’iaka came forward .

The ask of Pele

The ask of Hi’iaka

Both blooded. Candles charged and blooded for each right after the paper.

Starting Pele’s candle work.

Tip - when the candle gets low, a pair of tweezers works well. Leave enough to light the paper on fire, when ready to do so.

Not pictured - my blood offering to Ma’at for assisting with the judicial aspects - guilty at this level or not.

Using energy and relationships more than emotion has benefits. I won’t be up half the night trying to get ready for bed.

9 Likes

I don’t think I’ve addressed it here, but there’s usually someone that PMs or mentions that this doesn’t address the “real problem”. Sure. Neither does posting a message stating it.

Plenty of “root cause” stuff out there. Millions of $$ every year.

None of them help the victim. They aren’t in a position to and don’t have the skills.

If I take a little pleasure in heightening their suffering, well, that may be a personal flaw. I likely grew up in similar circumstances and I didn’t kill innocent children or helpless veterans.

I’ll take my flaws and my strengths, since they’ve never resulted in the same or similar behavior.

4 Likes

Thank you for your beautiful experiences

in my studies I still have yet to practice about any type of parasitic entities, and any latching on.

My magic protection is neutral which I am neither powerful, nor more powerful. I have to work my psychic defences.

Around the time August I was going through some issues myself in 2022 and I almost wanted to give up on my studies.

Sometimes you gotta keep going no matter what no matter how dark it gets. I give all of my energy, and my work into my entities involved no matter what.

Sometimes you have to take a break and step back and I understand

2 Likes

Consider looking at Pele’s Ward, if you don’t have something else in mind. Search in the upper right of the page

3 Likes

I myself take pleasure in suffering

Especially upon the deserving because I’ve been taken advantage of and othes have been bullied

I just can’t seem to keep my eyes and mouth from forgiving others especially if they deserve it.

Misery and torture of a soul is what I find very entertaining

Example an child molestor or someone who teases disabled people

3 Likes

The “real problem” is the action of the person who caused the pain. That lasts. It affects people forever and not just the victim. If we are in a position to get justice or retribution in some way for the person/s who were hurt, who really cares if it fixes the “real problem”? The outcome is the same

1 Like

I was looking for a quiet night. Some things can’t wait. I’d already waited about 2 days to watch the video I was sent. A coworker knowingly came to work with pneumonia and thought that because she’d just started her antibiotics, she was contagious. So, I’m dragging, but still on top and actively working with some entities to keep on top of it.

So, I was looking for a quiet night, playing Neverwinter Nights on my tablet and reading. Well, I did have one little curse planned to give someone a needed smack upside the head for being a jackass to me repeatedly over the past few months. Ironically, it’s what had me thinking about how I could go about it. I don’t feel like this dumbass deserved a full-tilt cursing. Certainly a hard smack or two and Ma’at (I suspect) popped it into my head that I had some corks available to use for projects. I liked it, but I knew she was talking about the Not For Sale ones, which are on the more dangerous side.

This is specifically for the Deities/Entities/Dead/Ancestors also getting involved.

The sigilized targets

Parent Company is listed there because I’m targeting a subsidiary and the parent company, but in different ways. If I listed what I wanted done to them or their name, I could get us into hot water.

This is an…influential…target. I saved one target because I was explicitly warned that targeting them would bring consequences. Occult-based consequences getting me into a another War. I was told that this may not be the case later, but is now. It was recommended I wait, though we’re likely only talking a month or two. :man_shrugging:

All nice and blooded. But some stuff happened before that. I had dipped my finger into the shot glass and spread some on each idol I had for those participating. I don’t have one (yet) for Leviathan or Ma’at, so those when on their papers.

Ma’at wanted to manage the corked entities, so her age is covered. She had another request and that was that if she felt that any of these entities, the ones I wasn’t told to explicitly keep away from people, then I will release it to her. I agreed. Remains to be seen.

This initial offering is for the dead and the corked spirits, which I called forth. Myhhr, Wormwood, and Copal. They weren’t expecting this. I wanted to juice them up a little before letting them practice their skills some more. Later, I also added Frankincense, more Myhhr, and more Copal for the rest helping. Wormwood smells like burning grass to me, so a decent pinch was enough for me.

The outline from blooding Ma’at’s piece of paper.

It’s worth noting that the blood on the target’s paper is places there with the intent of rewarding those that help with that specific target. I had designated one of the entities to dole this out as they see fit.

Papers burnt, there are additional payments to be made. Why? Partly because it’s me, but the punishment is only one half of this ritual. The rest is to help the victims of this specific…linkings. To help with the healing being done, to initiate rehabilitative healing (for victims), and to help further the efforts for those that are already down the healing path.

This request for ALL victims, living or dead. Most of the major entities involved, Leviathan, Hecate, Hel, Ma’at, Santa Muerte, will have a hand in the healing process. The rest are more on the punishment side.

So, offerings for the healing and any psychopomp aspects.
Hecate

Santa Muerte

Hel

This was specifically for my ancestors and helpful dead that are helping for personal reasons (as in, I have a relationship with them or they’re allies with someone I do). 2 Pine joss sticks. I bought these at the Buddhist Temple on Oahu, but these were not specifically blessed by the spirits there.

Lyrics are in a comment in the video

5 Likes

The Fox Immortal wanted this task, which I knew earlier. Put into action. Not shown is a beer offering I gave. One human-like spirit, one fox, and one mixed (balanced). I betted each and made sure the IF was okay with it.

I don’t wish serious harm, but do wish for a serious lesson and asked that he somehow know I was involved, but couldn’t have been.

5 Likes

Ooph… Read about a teen dumbass that paralyzed a lady when committing a crime. I heard about it because they decided to reduce the bail BY HALF…

Meanwhile an innocent lady is paralyzed for the rest of her fucking life…

Didn’t I want a quiet night?

Ti-tor came, but not alone. I recognized who it was, but I had never met - Kali. I like the way she smelled, but it wasn’t a “physical” smell.

Part of the Ghospel of Ghouls line, in this case.

Wasn’t much to convince them of. I get it. Tit for tat.

The humorous part is when I tried to copy the sigil for Kali. I let her know her know the laugh was free and she let me know excusing it was, too, hehehe.

Halving the bail…for.paralyzing someone in tj commission of a crime…thereby making their family also a victim for that dumbassery…

No…this will be revisited. In.spades.

7 Likes

I’m pretty Law and Order, within reason. Doesn’t mean I won’t support things that go against it, as many on here know. Sometimes, those in the position of “Order” need a fucking smack upside their head.

I listen to a lot of True Crime and interrogation analysis videos (regularly). One of them today got me…angry… And I’ve been waiting all day to help make some sort of righting action on this.

I should state very clearly that no physical actions against this situation will happen. People are allowed to Pray for Safety, Help, and Comfort. I’m allowed to do the opposite. Regardless of who it is, so long as I do not violate the restrictions of my employment (public servant). And this won’t. So, now you’re going to eat it, asshole.

It will be hard to describe it without giving away details. I don’t know if you’ve ever grown up around someone who was born partially deaf before, but they speak a little differently and some use more gestures to help facilitate communication. That is more than acceptable to any reasonable person.

But not to Detective K.

It was obvious she didn’t know what had happened. It was obvious she wasn’t holding back information about a crime she didn’t know that happened. It was obvious that she was asking questions based on what this asshat, Detective K, had said.

She tried to answer your questions. She clearly had some trouble understanding you. You berated her for trying to convey what she knew. You berated her for getting upset when you kept insisting she was lying when it was obvious she was being honest.

You clearly were picking on her because you’re a fucking asshole. Sometimes Karma starts with the letter N.

I was going to curse this person alone, but an entity stepped forward. She was insistent. I asked that the emotional toll also be addressed for this (additional) victim. Thank you, my Dark Queen.

Time to play the game.

Not a death curse, so a bruising (with psychic understanding) is needed. This will involve three candles then. One as an offering and thanks to Hecate. Another is my part of the baneful working. The third is the healing ritual that needs to be done on the poor girl’s psyche.

Plan in place, let’s roll.

Stage is set.
Left candle closest to Hecate is for her. Right, white candle is for the healing. Left lower black is for Detective Asshat. All blooded, all charged, but not equally. The white and lower left also have workings in them that Hecate has the authority to “edit” as needed. Excess is her to keep.

Part of my lower left candle holds a promise to the Detective K(ickmyass) that I will be watching and will renew the assault (or add to it), as needed. Not his Family. I’m a better person than he is. Mostly.

First set done.

Everything burnt.

8 Likes

Shifting gears a bit. My working with Hecate tonight has me thinking of her. The song isn’t 1:1 by any means, as it’s too subservient, but she approves and appreciates that I am reminded of her. Haven’t worked this closely with her (more off-script, but you know)

It is reminiscent of the beginning, when I only wanted to worship the Goddess. She wasn’t looking for that, though. Not from me.

Can’t speak to the translation and I’ve seen places with as many as 5 different ones.

6 Likes

Candle on the left is for Helips, to help Physics Girl. I had long haul Covid for about year. Didn’t go away until.I.got a booster. :man_shrugging:

Candles on the right are for Hi’iaka, Marbas, and Leviathan. Wife’s friend’s partner has cancer.

Can’t do it all, but I’ll do what I can.

8 Likes

Just sayin’, I took the plunge
@anon75849095

7 Likes

You are the very first person. That is special to me, you’ll probably see your teachings bleed through in my writing. I hope you enjoy it.

:sunglasses::love_you_gesture::horse::crown::smoking:

9 Likes

To be fair, I was given a head’s-up. But I was determined to buy it.

My only ask, which would happen anyhow, is that you continue to provide your advice and guidance.

We both have greatly benefited from Baal Kadmon. I purchase what I find useful. Your thread was a good representation, like I could read Baal Kadmon’s with Kindle Unlimited.

7 Likes

Of course I’ll still provide any advice, guidance or assistance I can for this community. I’m not going to be unapproachable or stop making contributions.

I’ll always be that Mike Bee you can PM any time and I’ll be cooking up something for my peers to gain something from bro.

I learned that in the LHP I will not be remembered by what I what I took from the community, but by what I gave it.

6 Likes

I didn’t have anything but my Daily rituals planned. But over the evening, it became apparent that I was going to doing a sort of curse on this coworker of my wife’s that’s causing internal and customer trouble. I thought it a bit odd, since it doesn’t meet my typical threshold for a working (or using materials).

But, I listened and knew that Hecate was going to be the one to call. All right. I also knew I needed to make two offering papers, instead of one, which didn’t make sense to me, but I listened.

I knew she wouldn’t be coming alone. I felt for and asked the second entity for its incense preference. Something felt familiar about the second, her understudy, but I waited to probe further. Set all of that out.

Then, I did the calling to formally invite them into my space.

It was at this point that I realized who the understudy was. It was a spirit I’ve worked with many times in the past. A deceased human that helped and whose living children I have pledged to help magically, when asked. This time, I found her wrapped in a sort of mask of authority of Hecate, just as Hecate was herself.

This was really encouraging to me. She had no other goals than to look after he children. She would assist with certain working from time-to-time. This was a huge step forward and it was very rewarding for me to have played a small part in it.

The task accepted, things were blooded and lit. No candles this time.

Song abused in the making of the ritual

Lyrics

7 Likes