Rituals, Musings, and Misc

I just washed and scrubbed that bowl. I’d say it got plenty hot, since they were the same color
:joy:

8 Likes

Friend of mine is going through a rough patch right now. I set out to work with Helios and Leviathan. Marbas and Raphael showed up, too. Body, mind, spirit, and, if necessary, the soul.

9 Likes

Switching gears.

Abaddon and another entity against a couple of targets.

Because I don’t need a lot of emotion for fuel, I can switch from rituals and only need to be able to imprint the energy for use by entities willing to handle the problem.

I guess that leads into hybrid rituals. It’s beer time, so I’ll be right back.

9 Likes

Its another hour til 5 o’clock :upside_down_face:

But its 5 o’clock somewhere :clock3:

5 Likes

My psychic senses said the clocks were off by about that much :joy:

6 Likes

I decided to just write a quick article about it. Hope it makes sense.

8 Likes

I hear ya! I might find something to get into as well!

4 Likes

I had one beer left, so it’s wine after this. I don’t drink fancy lad crap and like my stuff with a little bite to it.

Well, I may have to talk with the Lwa later, so I’ll hold off. I typically let them in to taste the standard Rum, which I actually don’t like.

4 Likes

I have like twenty bottles of wine. I joined one of those wine club things and some how i once got a double order. I have discontinued the club and gave wine away, but still have more than enough.

I will probably just choose one of those bottles to open. Its storming to bad to go get beer or anything else.

4 Likes

One of the stores around here has a 6 for $60 thing once a month with select wines. I didn’t like the 3 whites (wife did), but liked the 3 reds. She thinks she’s going to drink half the reds… :metal:

7 Likes

Just got out of ritual with the Lwa. My old protection candle was burnt earlier. Can’t be having a lapse now…

Was a bit of a bleeder on this one.

Blooded and oiled.

9 Likes

Forgot to add this.

My wife (atheist, non-magical) said she’d curse me if I burnt the house down.

“That’s fair”

7 Likes

Sounds like the stuff my husband says to me… :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Thats alot of blood.

5 Likes

My kids are just… ummm mom what did you do? :rofl:

5 Likes

I blood the candle first, then mix it with an oil recipe she gave me. So, that’s blood, with a little dye, but my goal is to coat the candle as best I can.

5 Likes

There’s catastrophic flooding in Pakistan right now. All age ranges and genders. Some of the photos/videos are pretty haunting. They might want to burn someone like me alive, but that doesn’t lessen my compassion for them.

So, I called on all if the Death and Psychopomp entities I work with and asked them to help those that are stuck and lost.

9 Likes

As I start the mental preparations (and buying the needed components) for

, I 've been going back through some of my related books, to look for recipes and the procedures listed to keep it relatively pure. I remember my hands shaking as I did the self-initiation into Demonolatry, but instead of a dedication to a specific entity, I simply chose the wording ‘to my path’. And I’ve stuck to that.

After reading through the Kasdeya book again, the initiation warnings caught my attention. But how would I have worded it any differently?

The first entity I ever evoked was Hecate and she was largely coming on her own the first few times, after coming enough into my space to scare the shit out of me to begin my search for answers. The second was Leviathan. Leviathan has typically been hands-off with me and I’ve always felt a little guilty about that. He’s always insisted the time would be right later and has gently steered me towards my path that Hecate would normally have nudged me towards. It felt like a relationship I was missing.

Apparently, it is time. I had that nudge, that urge, that knowing. I got out of bed and made my way to my ritual space. I filled my chalice with water and sea salt and readied the dedication, and grabbed the incense he requested.

I opened the elemental circle per the Complete Guide to Daemonolatry. I had Belial and Leviathan bless the salt water. I began the vocal dedication, but paused in the dedication, where the word “forever” is written. We came to an accord, as this is something that I can’t do, if my UPG is correct.

Everything agreed upon, wrote down the words and he provided his accord wording that satisfied me. I spilt my blood on it and then used another finger to make my fingerprint onto another part of my name. Leviathan put his signature on it. I then blooded the water and the incense.

Since there was a little blood on the page underneath, I burnt both. Then lit the incense and drank the water.

He didn’t want any photos of the ritual taken.

Hail Leviathan.

I got curious about when I bought that Complete Guide to Daemonolatry

Which meant I did that initial dedication ceremony on 09SEP2019.

10 Likes

The haul!!!

5 Likes

I’ve found two more since. I think the nest is in one of my American Holly trees. Not the dedicated graveyard one.

5 Likes