Ritual Music Thread

I have a lot of general ritual music links saved and I’ve shared some in the past. But who in the hell wants to dig through a 500+ thread for ritual music?

Here we go. PLEASE also include the title, so that in case the video is deleted, another source can be found.

My first piece of ritual music. Own it on several platforms, so I can’t lose it.
Paelowolf - Origins

7 Likes

If you want to sync up with some dark drums and gather power, give Paleowolf Aiwu a try

4 Likes

I’ve meditated on Leviathan many times with this track. I actually like the entire Old City album and own it. I have listened to this at work many times, too, to help with stress and not waste energy on it.

Atrium Carceri - Leviathan

4 Likes

Dahlia’s Tear has a lot of good atmospheric albums. Here are a few of their songs I’ve used many times.

Dahlia’s Tears - Thirteen Temples

Dahlia’s Tears - The Cedar Forest

3 Likes

When I need to change up my mood a bit and listen to something to get me ready for ritual focus (more of a problem in the past), I would sometimes use the whole album that this song came from
Apocryphos, Kammarheit, Atrium Carceri - What the Earth Bore

3 Likes

I frequently play this in the background at work and have with more meditative “rituals”. Great for attuning to energies and gives just enough stimulation to keep a distracted mind from wandering too much, but not so much that you can’t sink into it.

I own the regular version on Bandcamp.

Here’s the 10 hour Youtube version of Iron Cthulhu Apocalypse’s The Nothing.

4 Likes

I used to meditate to this and the original version every morning and sometimes several times throughout the day. I like the original better, but this is still a good one.

Behemoth-X - Black Flame Mantra

The original - hour long version hosted by the Satania Youtube channel.

2 Likes

Here are the Orphic Hymns to the 7 Planets performed in Latin by The Marini Consort, with some readings of the Renaissance Magician and Platonist Philosopher Marsilio Ficino at the start!

I especially love the Invocations of Saturn and Jupiter.

And, an excellent reading of Marsilio Ficino as the outro:

5 Likes

Serpentine Drums - Satania channel version. Good for destressing or getting to a medium place for deeper ritual music

That song was originally a song name Rite by Toulouse. I bought the original because I liked the Satania version so much.

3 Likes

To get your inner Dark Lord on, if that’s your thing. I don’t feel all Dark Lord-ee from listening to it. 10 hour version
Sith Meditation and Ambient Music

Another Sith meditation music video. 2 hours long.

I find both useful.

3 Likes

This is a video (whose music I’ve bought) that I used to use to help “come back” from some of the deeper, darker stuff. Dark times of the Shadownomicon come to mind. It’s a bit generic, but worked for me.

“Wisdom of the Druids” - Music by Spiritual Awakening

2 Likes

I’ve used this to get into a ritual mood before.

Emme Ya “Hemhemti (Devourer Ov Souls)”

3 Likes

Some neo-Viking flavored music I’ve used in ritual or to get ready for it.

Danheim’s Faldne

Wardruna - Lyfjaberg (Healing-mountain) - I’ve used this a lot…

I’ve used Wardruna’s Raido as music to flow with when charging/empowering items before.

I’ve used Wardruna’s Løyndomsriss to contemplate and center in ritual before striking or deciding not to take action, if the answers weren’t forthcoming through some other means.

It goes well with Wardruna’s Heimta Thurs. This is what I would follow up with when my decision was made and I needed to then prep the space for those actions.

3 Likes

When I wanted a more neutral guide into the ritual zone, this was heavily played. Wonderful piece.
Metatron Omega - Chalice of Eternity

2 Likes

Some lighter-hearted music I’ve used while contemplating what I was about to do in ritual. Mainly with the Goetia. Makes sense.

Peter Gundry - Goëtia.

Peter Gundry - They Came Wearing Masks

4 Likes

Heading to bed, but listened to this (Saturn). Really well done. I can see why you like that one. Excellent voice on that one.

3 Likes

All by Cryo Chamber on YT:
Shub niggurath

Azathoth

Nyarlathotep

Cthulhu

3 Likes

I’ve listened to some of those, but not all. Been a while.

1 Like

Aserial Krabat’s Sigil Binaurals:
Abaddon

Amaymon

Asmodeus

Azazel

Bael

Beelzebub

Belial

Clauneck

Lilith

Lucifer