Random Magick related questions

That’s the beauty of a forum like this. Just last week I was asking about Shem angels and Rey and a couple others put me on with them. Now I’ve got a fully usable method. It’s a hit it’s a hit!

2 Likes

That’s so awesome! :+1:

2 Likes

As promised @Arianna

4 Likes

Aww thank you! I love it! :heart_eyes:

Are they expensive?

1 Like

Bout 10 to 20 dollars for a nice one @Arianna
I should note these pieces are what we call chi force activators. Used in very specific parts of a home or room they can cause positive chi to circulate and things like health or money or good fortune to manifest easier.

I myself focus on the jewelry and gemstone aspect of this art. I’ve been experimenting with a hybrid of eastern and western methods. Surprisingly there are serious parallels between the Chinese system and ours… serious differences too however.

2 Likes

Arent they japanese not chinese though?

The maneki-neko is a popular Japanese figurine that is believed to bring good luck and fortune to its owner. Usually made from ceramic or plastic, they depict a Japanese Bobtail cat with its paw raised in a beckoning gesture. Its paw moves back and forth in a swinging motion, and some even have motorized arms so that they can wave all day long. Maneki-neko are typically displayed at the entrances of businesses—such as restaurants, bars, and laundromats—in order to entice customers to come inside.

WHAT DO THE DIFFERENT COLORS REPRESENT?

• White: Happiness, purity
  • Black: Safety, wards off evil spirits
  • Red: Protection from illness
  • Gold: Wealth and prosperity
  • Pink: Love and romance
  • Blue: Success in education
  • Green: Family safety

I have a black one for protection.

5 Likes

Yeah you could be right. I know the Feng shui people here ( Filipino Chinese) have co opted it into the Feng shui pantheon.

:man_shrugging:t3:

I don’t mess with the cat

I work mostly with money bar hat and Wu lu and pi yao. Excellent history lesson though.

It IS considered a chi force activator by basically everyone here.

5 Likes

Like the store it was being sold at in the picture is a purely Feng shui store…so yeah they basically hijacked kitty for a handsome profit :laughing::laughing::laughing:

@cygnus @Arianna

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Feng shui odds and ends

Thanks @ReyCuervo

4 Likes

What would be the outcome of Levithon and Tiamat mating. :thinking:

1 Like

Who would win in a celebrity deathmatch style fight Duke Aim or Papa Legba? ( or maybe chango would be a cooler deathmatch) just kidding!

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Which demon has bird like features?

1 Like

I think it was Camio

3 Likes

Yep, Im certain it was Camio.

2 Likes

Mmm I know andrealphus and Ipos sure do halphas and malphas too

1 Like

Yeah him too, I forgot naberius and Raum too :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

what does it mean if I’m seeing “replicas” of a specific person again and again. Like a post on Instagram with an uncanny resemblance to them, or someone with the same name (in case of names you don’t come by frequently)?

3 Likes

If you know this person maybe its a sign to check on them…

I kept seeing my exhusbands initials, initials and birthdate combo in odd places like on liscense plates and things like that last week.

This week he has been in the hospital for over two days now with a fever over 102. That they cant get to break. And blood pressure too high.
He had surgery for a kidney stone and got septis. (?) Not sure if spelling is right.

[ And no I didnt do anything to him. (Baneful) As much as I have wanted to over the years, He is my childrens father and I dont like to see my children hurting. ]

Edit: I should add recently , I probably did do stuff when I was a little younger and mad. But its not worth hurting my kids. And I dont think there was any ooft behind them, I was just mad.

4 Likes

Why would a magician bind a spirit to the four corners of his/her temple?

1 Like