People Who Run Away Before Beginning

Thank you @Arianna and @Laurel_Spider
I remember one time when I was 12, I was sent to church camp for behavioral problems, but I lasted 2 days before they kicked me out. I’d joined forces with the other goth girl and we shouted hail Satan during the daily 3 hour worship when we were supposed to just sing. I’m glad that was the extent of Christianity’s role in my life.

4 Likes

Your very welcome :black_heart:

2 Likes

Ppl fear what they cannot understand. Thats one part id say would cause alot of this and also not knowing what youre getting into i think once you open that occult door closing it could be difficult and maybe they dont want to commit to a lifetime of occult practices and would much rather easily live in ignorance as it is bliss in ways.

3 Likes

Listen up - I am fucked in the head! I’ve experienced, seen and done stuff that is inherently weird and been fucked in the head by it! It’s part of Magick, especially the traditions, philosophy and Magick of the lhp.

‘Who conjures spirits or charges amulets anymore? Fucktards and sickos, that’s who. I bet you’ve even got your own Magickal wand!..’

3 Likes

In my experience, it is a cultural thing. My mother can see ghosts and all types of spirits. It scares her at night hearing them walk through the house, but since she is from the Philippines, that sort of thing is common there. However, associating with such things is considered taboo and practicing any form of Aswang post-Christening of the country is socially forbidden in specific counties.

I had a not-so-cool phase of my life where I would be highly logical of everything. Any miracle presented to me, synchrocity, or happening was strictly coincidence, nothing more. The feeling/sight of any spirit towards me was a hallucination due to exhaustion of some sort despite me not having any form of mental illness. I blame this mostly on the fact that I did not know witchcraft/spiritually/whatever was a thing that genuinely existed outside of fantasy.

3 Likes

Sorry I was in lab earlier and just got done reading through this all.
Y’all are strong, inspiring, and powerful people
I am grateful for this forum where we can have these kinds of discussions❣️

6 Likes