Parasites

Question though, how is it to use a homemade talking board or a ouija board with parasite and imposter spirits around? It goes back to begging the question on if you’ve made sufficient contact with a chosen entity and beyond a shadow of a doubt it occurred. That is the science of magic.

When I banish I do so as a Living God and everybody, every entity and everything can “Get Fucked! Now!” I work myself up into ‘Piss Off’ mode. Fuck you cunt! Clear out! You hear me?

Years ago I used incense (and sometimes still do at home) but when I need to or just couldn’t be bothered, I go into Magickal ‘Fuck Off’ mode. Flaming Pentagrams sent to the four ends of the multiverse, by deafening words spoken in whisper.

And I learnt this - slowly and with difficulty from expensive, hard to get books - by continually doing the ritual until I felt, then experimented with the ‘powershift’. After that I improvised (probably because I’m lazy).

2 Likes

@anon75849095 For the benefit of the readers here’s my opinion on your comment which is it might not be all you need in every case even if most of the time it is. So readers read on for my reasons for saying that.

That may be true at the beginning but if it gets into you deep enough sinks it’s teeth/claws/energy in you deep enough that might not be all you need in that case,

So it’s best to fight it banish and do whatever to prevent it getting in deep enough as soon as you suspect a parasite and yes jus method is one thing to do to prevent it sinking it’s teeth in you deep enough to make it hard to get rid of.

Cuz if they get deep in at least in my experience they kind of begin to intertwine and merge their energy with yours all the better to genders off you. Think of trying to unknit a sweater. Every thread/yarn is attached to and knitted to another and reach would have to be undone in order to unknit it.

The sweater thing may not be the best analogy but it’s the best I could com up with. :person_shrugging: Because if it gets in deep enough it starts to progress through possession towards perfect possession

BUT the good thing is it can’t get that deep with you fighting it. It can only progress that far if you are compliant with it and let it.

In any case… if you have a parasite and want it gone figuratively speaking throw everything at it including the kitchen sink (obviously you can’t throw the kitchen sink at it in real because you’d be smacking yourself in the head with it if it were possible to do it and that wouldn’t be all that effective and definitely wouldn’t be beneficial) but hope you get the point (which is you do everything possible to make it go away if you have one, and the sooner the better) meaning you fight it any and every way you can.

Add: everything would include the technique DarkGodofQlippa (Mike B) mentioned.

@Kish the reason I said it’s all you need is that it DOES in FACT have Instructions on parasite removal. Have you actually read the book my friend? If not get a copy, it’s excellent. I disagree politely and stand by my post.

3 Likes

No I only saw a video so far. Unless I’m thinking of a different course/book?

So…which book just so I can make sure we were on the same page so to speak?

As to removal I’ve only my own parasite situation I had to go by so maybe I’m a bit on the once bitten twice shy about parasites and so maybe I could be wrong.

You may, at this point, want to consult with a mental health professional.

Otherwise, you were given some good advice I think by myself (in my posts) and @anon75849095 who literally suggested a book.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

100% in agreement with you!

This is such an amazing term. I’m not sure if you’re using it from somewhere specific I’m unfamiliar with or I’m just not familiar with the word being used, but I really like it :slight_smile:

I think it’s a very accurate description of something important that needs to happen during banishings, but also other areas in magick.

@Kish , while @anon75849095 made a generalization I don’t think it was at all in bad taste or uncalled for. Some resources truly are powerful and can help build necessary background, foundations, or introduce advanced themes to practitioners that can be useful in all related cases.

What I mean by that is, if a practitioner is worth their weight at all, some resources really should be all they need for a particular thing.

Do you have a reason why this book isn’t that? Or another source that could be of more use? I think those might be helpful to @buffyslays who is looking for (print?) resources that will fix an on-going problem.

…do you have a real method you’d like to share? Metaphors are fun and great, but ultimately when they are compared to nothing they’re meaningless. I don’t mean to demand a method from you, but you’ve shot down a resource provided and haven’t suggested anything better, or even different, at all.

Does this mean because you were “once bitten” you are now immune? Or do you mean that you’ve developed some good methods after being “once bitten.” The reason I’m asking is that parasite acquisition is not usually something people seek out so I’m confused about the meaning of “twice shy” here. Again, I’m interested in hearing any methods you’ve used and think they might be of benefit to @buffyslays .

2 Likes

Not to drag us off topic but this concept and technique is the one of THE most important parts of Magick… Magick that you intend to actually have an effect anyway.

@norse900 refers to this as “finding the spark within”

@UncleAl talked about the power shift

I like that because when I do this ( usually in a bornless type ritual) I literally feel the gears shift inside.

You yourself @Laurel_Spider have called this “the nudge” or maybe I called it that and just said you did idk :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

You’re in the right track here.

Getting an entity to clear the fuck out and kick rocks requires authority. @buffyslays needs to understand the concept here is that there is a part of her connected to the timeless, unknowable, ineffable spark of divinity. This shift allows the magician to speak literally as God to the entity. This is what is scares it so badly it runs like a whipped dog.

Thank you @Laurel_Spider for taking that concept and bringing it into the discussion. It was necessary. :muscle:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I love when vocab words get tossed back and forth. Yeah, it’s your word which you used really well in the context. I’ve used a handful of words yes, but that’s not quite among them. I think “push” is my favorite term for it. The reason I use that word is because of how I get there.

I remember that talk pretty well. What I meant was two things. First, this powershift, but also another shift that takes place deeper within and isn’t as apparent externally as it is a shift in state of mind and feeling. It’s the “headspace” of real, powerful magick that comes from within or the place you “drop into” to conduct certain things. Maybe these two things are the same, maybe they’re separate; I’m not sure enough to say.

I think it takes a bit for magicians to learn how to get into this and how to use it effectively. But I’d agree an incredible amount that this is a wonderful tool to handle parasites. From this place is where I’ve plucked one off another human. And it’s also the place I’ve made mine from.

Thank you as well to @UncleAl for the chance to speak on it.

2 Likes