Paintings and artwork

Heres my gift to king paimon that now hangs at his altar. It was a bitch to photograph cause when I hold it the charms swing around like mad. When I presented it to him and asked if he liked it the whole thing swung clockwise which I normally accoceate with “yes” for my pendulum workings. Lol

The charms on it are a crown, lapis lazuli, and a camel. The gold around the center is supposed to make it look like the sun. :rofl: His sigil in the center is free moving (tied in place by fishing lining), so if wind where to hit it, it would swing back and forth. And I tried my best to use his colors red, blue, and yellow where I could.

Glory to the King.

10 Likes

I dig this. It’s very very cool!!

3 Likes

Showstopping, spectacular, mind blowing… you know the gif.
Wow. Just wow. It’s amazing.

5 Likes

New home is comfy

10 Likes

Next to figure out how I will add lights without the wires being exposed

7 Likes

I love this!! I remember when you painted the blue one with the trees. It’s very beautiful :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Duke Sallos :kissing_heart:
I remember. Hail!

5 Likes

This is very cool! You did awesome with that gator

4 Likes

I had no plans for this but ended up putting this together on a whim and I’m pleasantly pleased with the outcome.

9 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I may have went a little too thick

It was orignally purple…

5 Likes

How do you get purple out of radioactive green?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

He put the green on top of the purple so heavy you cant really tell the bottom and first few inches are another layer of paint. I can only see the first layer because I was looking for it!

:rofl:I usually just roll with those types of mistakes. Maybe I wouldn’t have liked it after all, well that was too hard…etc

3 Likes

The under coat was purple and I was trying not to cover it all but I failed

Added purple glitter because I saw it and was like huh let’s see.

7 Likes

Wow up close thats really cool looking!

3 Likes

These hands are next

Thinking of dipping the finger tips in the green and then pouring some green over the finger tips so it runs down. Any better ideas??

7 Likes

Sounds like a cool idea to me!

5 Likes

No that sounds cool cuz everyone has already done what I would do, and that’s come up with some sort of symbols and paint them all over it.

I’ve seen gold used the most, so it might be cool with symbols in neon.

Or make it drip on the hands and turn into symbols as it goes down, like some sort of magic substance. :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh that’s happening after lol. I’m gonna put all 4 elements one on each of the fingers and spirit on the thumb. Then probably do a flower of life on the backs of the palms.

On the bowl I was gonna do 4 separate symbols like the tree of life, necromancy symbol and so on so I can just face that symbol at me when I do that type of work.

4 Likes

These just showed up so it’s time!!!

8 Likes