Occult Tarot - Ari's Adventure

When I went to get Forcas’ card out my deck yesterday it was the top card, facing up. I knew this because I knew he would be next for me to work with. But as I pulled his card out there was a hitch hiker.

It was Asmodeus, who decided to tag along. At the time of it, i just brushed it off and put it back in the deck.

But this morning, it felt like i was being softly loved on. Gentle kisses and soft touches. It was like strpping into anothers dream. I had thought to read this entities circle, but I didnt have to. When i could finally see him. It was Asmodeus.

I couldnt do much until I got home. I found him easily in the place he had taken me too.

I questioned him about what he was doing and he said he needed me for something.

I told him that they were moving too fast for me that I would like to finish my work with one, before another shows up.

A: I know, Im sorry, but I really would like your help with this. And i can give you something in return.

M: what do you need?

A: take out an enemy of mine.

M: things have been pretty peaceful for me, why would I want to do that?

A: because its what you do.

M: I dont know

A: you know you can and i can give you this in return.

He holds up a small pink bottle that looks closely like a purfume bottle.

A: you know you could use this. And i could use your help.

M: or i could just make my own

A: true, but this is my expertise, and you have yours. So why dont we help each other. Dont play like you dont want this.

M: its still a lot… whose your target?

A: oh, i think you know. He touches me and i see it.

M: well, our boy has been busy making enemies it seems.

A: well, you know breaking pacts and all tends to piss certain ones off.

M: oh, thats right you were one of the…

A: yes. He nods realizing we understand each other.

How about this I will sweeten the deal, i will give you this (he gives the bottle a little shake) and I will help you with your other project.

M: I give in. Its a good deal.

Now i need to do work Forcas.

A: I was just leaving.

He holds out the bottle and I take it.

Oh, do I have wheels turning. I got plans for this. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Time to work with Forcas.

I went back to the crystal palace thing, I sat and meditated inside circle made by my crystal skulls. I was trying feel the place. Furcas said i should remember it.

And that got me thinking about something that just so happened to show up in my youtube feed today.

I look up and see Furcas standing in the room.

M: Furcas, you said I should remember this place, correct?

F: that is correct.

M: so Ive been here before. Even if it was long ago or other lifetimes?

F: that is correct.

M: Is this in Antarctica? Is the story true of the crystal palace?

F: you tell me. Are you in a crystal palace ? Do you remember? Are you in Antartica?

M: is it under the sea?

F: is it?

I cant tell if Forcas is being a jerk or just trying to make me think, remember for myself.

M: if i keep doing this everyday will i remember?

F: well, there is a greater chance you will remember if you do, than if you dont.

M: there is some sort of library here, isnt there? But its stored on/in crystals.

F: now how do you know that? (He raises a brow)

M: how do i know that… i just blurted it out before i thought about it.
Can i see it?

F: of course.

Forcas, leads me to another room. Higher up in this tall crystal. There is a huge room full of crystals. It looks like some type lighting in there , but it somehow keeps the crystals charged.

I want to study them all but its huge. I dont know where to start.

Forcas hands me a small crystal. I hold it in my hands, and i can see a vision of plants , vegetation but its not familiar to me. Then i can i see writting by the plant it has information on each plant and how to benefit from it. And what to avoid. I feel like i need a pen and paper to write it all down.

But Forcas takes the stone back.

F: you can learn about almost everythingin this library.

M: I want to learn more from that crystal. About the plants.

F: and so you will. Come back tomorrow when you have more time. And you can learn from that stone.

M: you teach herbs and stones

F: and what are you learning?

M: herbs and stones

Ok point made.

But what about this palace, its a giant crystal?

F: what about it? Explore it and tell me what you learn.

M: ok

We depart and now I have my head full of a million things.

Im working with Forcas on plants/herbs , crystal’s. I got this stuff going on with Asmodeus, and why are they appearing faster than i can work with them?

7 Likes

I find myself back with Asmodeus, in his room or a room. Like a bedroom. It’s where we were before.

We are on the bed I’m lying down and he’s kissing my leg.

M: you know, what you asked me to do earlier, someone else is already working on it.

A: I know

M: so why did you ask me then? They are quiet capable of doing it.

A: I know. But if you work on it too, it could give you closure.

M: closure? Really? Your worried about me having closure?

A: yes. You just need that final bit of closure. Going through the act of it, will give you closure.

M: ok whatever

I pull Asmodeus , close to me and we kiss.

M: I’m suppose to be working with Forcas.

A: didn’t you do that?

M: yes. What do you know about the crystal palace.

A: oh, no. No you are not getting info from. Your not mixing up who your working with. That’s his domain.

M: but you know

A: I know, and it’s not my place. So you will have to get your answers from him.

M: fine keep your secrets.

A: (Leans in and kisses my forehead) come on ari it’s just not my area. Not my thing.

M: ok Asmo, seducing me is your thing then?

A: is it really seducing?

M: this is just going to end bad.

A: how, I’m not trying to marry you and pop out babies. We’re are just having fun and doing what’s natural.

M: right. How do you do it?

A: you really need sex ed?

M: no, silly, how do you bring me here. It doesn’t feel like when a magician does an evocation, invocation?

A: ah, well that is do to years upon years of practice … after so long you learn how to do it smoothly. So that it feels like

M: like being in their day dream. Easy and smooth

A: exactly, so you gonna , love me like the bomb

M: baby come and get it on

Making love while singing pour some sugar on me… It’s delicious

A& M : I can’t get enough, I’m hot sticky sweet…

A&M : pour some sugar on me , oh in the name of love.

I can’t get enough.

6 Likes

Realized I used the wrong enn. Explains why it felt off. But I basically use the enn to just relax and get into my zone. So I reached for the right guy. After a long day of taking care of babies and dealing with teenagers an enn helps me to relax and get in my zone.

I try to post them to help others looking for the enns. Just note the enn meant for Forcas is Furcas.

6 Likes

@norse900 does your Andras card look like this?

7 Likes

Yes, don’t worry :slight_smile:
Scared me too! :joy:

7 Likes

Ok cool! :rofl: I was like wtf none of the other cards are like that. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I wondered, too, but figured it was cooler than the plain one, if it was an error.

5 Likes

Yea it is cooler! Just freaky when you first see it.

5 Likes

Day 3 with Forcas

I find myself in the crystal palace. In the front room sitting inside my circle of crystal skulls.

I sit meditating, until I Forcas enter. It feels peaceful here. It’s soothing and I like it.

When Im finished meditating I follow Forcas back to the library. I pick up the stone I held yesterday.

I hold it in my palm and close my fist. I calm myself and my breathing.

There are 3 plants I can see very clearly. One has three leaves. It’s green but has an outline around the edges in red. The tips feel thorny.
I can see it in a wooded area. It grows sort of like a fern does in nature. There is a firey nature to this plant. A Mars connection. It can be used help with cold but too much could be deadly. I will try to draw this plant.

The second is type of flower,. A big yellow bloom. It seems to need more sunlight that the other plant. It’s growing in a more open place. The bloom is really big. It has a green stalk and leaves. It can grow fairly big. It looks pretty but it gives a feeling like a Venus fly trap. Looks pretty but deadly.

The third plant is a vine. I can see it growing up a tree. It has green leave , and a purplish flower. It grows up the tree wrapping itself around the tree. It feels like it has strong healing properties. But also the potential to “choke” someone.

I need to try to draw these plants. I think that is all my mind can hold for now.

I say my good byes to Forcas, and agree to meet him again tomorrow for day 4.

7 Likes

Asmodeus, pulls me to him again. I told him this was going to have to count as his seven days. He said fine but that should get incense too. I said ok. He didn’t say what kind he wanted so, either he will tell me later or I will pick something

He said he wanted to share something with me.

A: so you know how you can go to both places, our side, and the other side.

M: yes

A: So have you ever had demon blood?

M: what?

A: yea , like how it’s offered to us from the other side. We can offer it to you. You know how it makes you feel when you see it on a sigil or you experience the offering and feel the drinking.

We can do that to.

M: so what are you gonna put your blood on a sigil for me?

A: well, I could but, I can just offer it straight from the cut. If blood offered on that side makes the connection between the magician and the spirit stronger for that side. Being given it on this side makes it stronger here.

M: so your trying to make me stronger?

A: we all are

M: whose we?

A: all of us. You need to be strong, we need for you to be strong.

M: ok

Asmodeus cut his wrist and holds it to my mouth. I can’t lie , at least wanna try it.
I take it in and it’s delicious. Thing about drinking blood at least for me , it feels sexual. I want to feed and have mad sex. One ignites the other.

A: leans over and whispers in my ear… when you make love, do you look in your mirror… who do you think of

M: does she look like me

A: do you tell lies, and say that it’s forever

M: do you think twice, or touch and see …

A & M : love bites … love bleeds …it’s what I need.

7 Likes

This was my reaction too when it was brought up with me. I’ve been trying to find people to bounce conversation with on the topic, but it’s been hard.

It’s…something is all I can really say. Demon blood is. If you wanna chat about it ever, I’d love to. (Or anyone for that matter although not on this thread obviously.)

7 Likes

Morning Glory?

4 Likes

Sure, anytime!

4 Likes

Does. It grow like a vine? I cant find anything that says how it grows. It looks very similar to what i saw. But the vine was growing up a tree.

4 Likes

Yep

4 Likes

Bromeliad?

4 Likes

Pretty flower.

2 Likes

Pretty flowers. Aren’t bromeliads annuals?

3 Likes

No idea!

3 Likes