Obsession & Bindings with Laurel & Dantalion

Thank you :slight_smile: :spider_web:

4 Likes

Okay so the update is that right now I’m writing into a word doc the whole damn ritual. Since everything that counts as “prep” and explanatory has already been listed, I figure it’s best to just put the whole thing together now instead of splitting it into weird chunks.

7 Likes

I guess I have 2 things/updates actually.

The first ritual I’m going to post all the way through is one person to another person. The magician also has to be in contact with the other human.

The second one I’ll post (not right after) is going to be the magician casting for someone they know, but don’t have contact with. This one requires the container & fetish links, but you won’t have to give the other person a physical object.

Third one I’ll post (y’all gonna have to wait) is magician obsessing two people where neither of them are the magician. No objects, no fetish links I’m pretty sure. But you better have a picture, names, and a container. I’m still debating whether fire can substitute. I really don’t know right now.

7 Likes

:heart_eyes::partying_face:

Excited for this! However long it takes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A Note on Handedness:

Most people have two hands. You don’t need two hands for this ritual, but I’m going to write it for two hands. If you have less than 2 hands, then you know what works best for you and I have no experience that I can write from on that topic.

Here’s what matters about having two hands in this ritual. You’re going to be directing energy with them both. However, you want your image to be on the side of the hand that you are most comfortable directing energy with. I’m going to call that hand the “dominant” hand. For example, I’m a lefty so my picture is on the left and the other human’s is on the right side of me.

Although I am technically ambidextrous…I tend to call myself a lefty because it’s also accurate. So my left hand is the one that I practice the vast majority of my craft with. It’s my dominant hand. For some people, the hand they write with (the most) may not be the hand that is best for them to direct energy with or otherwise. (Consider, for example, people who were unable to let their dominant hand be their currently “dominant” hand.) When you’re deciding which hand is “dominant” for the purpose of this ritual, be intentional about it. It isn’t going to ruin the ritual if you pick wrong, it’s just not going to flow as well and be as comfortable as it should.

5 Likes

Ritual

Beginning of Ritual 1 (Binding a person you know to yourself.)

6 Likes

Opening

After all preparation are complete: sit/stand where you can see your face and shoulders (or more of your body) in the mirror across from you.

Make sure that you are in a ritual state of mind. This is going to be really unfun and void of feeling (i.e. useless) if you’re not in an adequately dropped state of mind. How to get there? Check out that search icon!, there’s a post on my website (see my profile), there are YouTube videos, there are hardback books, etc… Pick your favorite method, whether it takes 7 seconds or 15 minutes and put it to use.

Candles

Light your candles and make sure your pictures are in the right place. They should be slightly facing each other and mostly facing you.

Note: Do NOT buy pre-dressed candles. You either choose to dress them, or you don’t. If you don’t, you better have oils/herbs/etc. elsewhere that are to be crushed on the photos and/or burned at the ritual’s end. Having things you typically dress a candle with is important to this ritual. That’s a natural (literally: nature) connection that is mandatory for this ritual.

Pictures, You, and the Mirror

Here’s where this ritual becomes a bit more intense. You’re going to use the image (if you’ve brought a fetish link set it in front of their picture) to call the target into your space. Don’t worry about shoving them into a triangle or anything, that’s what the mirror is for! (Your mirror had better be cleansed to hell and back or this is going to be a fucking awful experience for you and this person for a very long time after this ritual is concluded.)

First, you’re going to tie your image into yourself; and then you’re going to put them into the mirror. So take the hand you want to direct the energy of your image with and hold it out to that picture (probably your dominant hand). Don’t crowd the image, just hover your hand in front of it. Put your other hand a few inches (or a couple more centimeters) away from your “sacral” area, the area your “dan tian” is, or between your chest and belly button. Let your hand choose where it wants to be with that guidance, don’t force it to be in one particular place because that’s where you think it belongs. Energy (feelings) over mind.

And now, you’re going to tie that (your) image into yourself. So let the energy flow into your from that image, it’s just you so it’s not anything strange, just your energy. The reason for this is because of the “mirror” aspect of binding yourself in the same way as the other person is bound; this is going to strengthen your ritual. It is also because this image has been consecrated into this ritual and you’re bringing that energy into yourself. Let the energy from the image gently, calmly into yourself without resisting or blocking it. (If you need more guidance than this, you shouldn’t be doing this ritual.)

Once you’ve finished with that—and you should know when enough is enough—take moment to catch your breath. Once you have centered yourself and you’re back at your equilibrium, or as close as you’re going to get after that last part, focus on your state of mind. Make sure it’s still in ritual mind state. If it isn’t, fix that and then bring your attention to the second picture. The picture of the person you are binding to yourself/binding yourself to.

(If you have brought the human you’re binding with, then still do the mirror thing. If they get too uncomfortable, then stop, it’s enough. Make sure you can see the mirror around the person, even if it’s surrounding them. So either be able to see their aura area or look over them.)

You have a choice to make. The choice is whether you’re going to use you same dominant hand to take energy from the image and your non-dominant hand to direct/channel/transfer it into the mirror, or the other way. One way should feel better than the other, and the other way should feel wrong. Here’s how this works, you’re going to pull energy from the picture (which has the energy of this person bound inherently into it at this point) and push it into the big, consecrated mirror in front of you. You are a channel, a conduit for the energy to be transferred and nothing else.

(Do not add your own energy into this process, do not absorb energy from the picture. You will literally ruin the entire rite by doing either. No need to stress about this because if you’ve made it this far into the reading with the intention (still) to do the ritual, you’re obviously competent. This is just another warning for people who shouldn’t be doing it.)

Do not “trap” the energy in the mirror, just lead it into the mirror and let it rest there. It will stay without your being extraordinarily forceful or cruel. You might have to pressure the energy to move a bit or give it a first good push into the mirror, but you shouldn’t have to be outlandishly forceful with it at all. Just direct it, give it time, and let it move into the mirror. Do not put all the energy from the picture into the mirror, just a good chunk of it. When you can feel that person’s energy in the mirror, transfer energy for just another second (or two) and then stop. Again, we’re not trapping anyone in a mirror. Just using it as a medium to contain a portion of them for this ritual. There’s no need to do anything to the mirror afterwards, they’ll be there until the end of the ritual.

(DO NOT DO SOMETHING TO THE MIRROR TO CONTAIN ANYONE INSIDE OF IT.)

5 Likes

Why don’t you want to contain someone in the mirror? Let’s begin with, holy fuck that person is going to feel split down the center for forever. Let’s move to they might have up protective systems that will be out for your blood. Let’s continue to, just fucking don’t. It’s not going to work out how you want, no matter what you want. You think you’ll benefit from this ritual with half the person you want obsessed in a mirror? That’s not going to happen. This is not how you put people into mirrors; it might be a portion of that, but it’s not how. Unless you already have experience trapping (parts of) people in mirrors, please don’t try using this as a guide. 98% chance you’re going to end up the one in a shit fest and they’ll be mildly scratched but escape unphased.

5 Likes

The Mirror Rite

Two versions of the same general “task” follow. Choose your paragraph and then continue on to the third.

First, for those folks that are unable to visualize, here’s the aphasia friendly version: Reference the image in front of you. This person is now looking back at you from their place in the mirror. Acknowledge this even if you can’t “see” them there. You should be able to see your reflection in the mirror, at least an outline of it in the candlelight. Use that and the picture you have to form an “image” of the person you are binding. What you’re going to focus on, even more than morphing your image into theirs though is the feeling of having this person in front of you. Sit with this until you really feel this person there, right in front of you.

Here is for everyone else, so for most humans including all humans that are capable of visualizing (to some of you: stop fucking pretending you can’t when you just suck at it and go learn how): See them in the mirror. If you need to reference your picture, then do that. Otherwise, simply see them fill in the spaces in the mirror. Let it overlay your own reflection and really see this other person staring back at you. There should be minimal lighting with only candles on, use this to your advantage. Go for details, for lighting (how they would look), for expression, everything. In addition, sit with this image until you can feel them there, sitting across from you, looking back at you, calm and patient from the mirror.

Once you have established a connection with the energy in the mirror—whether that means visually or otherwise—then you’ll move on to the mirror rite. This is the main part of the binding that the ritual centers around. You are going to essentially have the person in front of you and then you are going to bind them to you, and you to them. Before you start this, take a moment to consider what binding means and make sure this is what you want. (Otherwise skip down to closing and let them out of the mirror immediately, then take a breather and unbind yourself from your picture’s energy.)

(If you have brought the real human with you, then you’re going to just act like they are the mirror anyways. Mirrors are reflective and they amplify, let the mirror do its job. If you’re uncomfortable looking at the person, have them duck or lay down and look into the mirror instead.)

Okay, so now there’s you and the person in the mirror. There are also both of your images to your sides and some candles. The binding comes now. You’re going to look at this person in the mirror (not you, them) and bind. This is not about “tying” energy together so much as it is about laying claim to another human soul and binding every ounce of being together. Your energy is tied through words in this ritual and through the whole mirror ordeal. They are reflected in you and you in them. (I know there’s only one mirror, but that’s how it works.)

I’ll give some words below, but you’ll be filling in the gaps where applicable. All relationships, like all people, are different. No two of these will be alike because the ritual wouldn’t suit individual use if they were all the same. You’ll begin by addressing the other person and then laying a preliminary claim to them (after you’ve used both your and their full name where indicated by “your/their full name”, you can use whatever name for them you like best where you like. Then, comes the personalized tailored-to-you-and-them part, and then the closing binding.

Outside of the opening and closing which are entirely scripted, you can address them. You can talk to them in the “middle” portion. Don’t overdo it, but you can. (If you’ve brought the real human, they can’t talk back though. Not during this, but they’re allowed to touch you/you’re allowed to touch them in a PG way.) The last two paragraphs of the “Closing” can be altered aside from the third sentence on which begins with “Into;” just make sure they remain mirrors of each other. Anything said in the first must be said in the second.

Opening:

Ta-ya nee-de. Ta-ya. (Your full name.) Ta-ya. (Their full name.)

Alash taya-hadin. Alash taya-neede. Alash taya-hayanth. Alash taya-neeth.

I bind you to myself as I bind myself to you.

I bind between us what has been, what is and what will be.

I bind my life to yours. I bind your life to mine.

I bind my being, my soul. Kaya-nee-set.

Into you. Through you. I feel it come into me again.

I bind your soul, your being, kaya-nee-set, to me. Through me. And weave it back to you.

I bind myself in all I am. Which is to say in all I have ever been and in all I will ever be.

Til this body no longer moves. Nor sees. Nor hears. Nor feels. Nor breathes.

To you, to the parts of you that have always been, and are, and will always be.

I bind you into me the same way.

Alash taya-haycinth. Alash taya-neede. Alash you are mine and all that is yours is mine. Alash I am yours and all that is mine is yours.

Middle:

For in you I see myself and in me you will see yourself. For in my reflection, you are there. Your eyes, your lips, your (specific to this person part of the body), (specific to this person part of the body with a reference to the candlelight or other pretty, uplifting, flowery language). The (specific something) I once saw (preposition) your (part of the body). The (be poetic and say something).

Alash for you are mine and I am yours. Alash it has always been this way.

It is not me, but you before me. It is not me but you before me. It is not me but you before me.

Those there, are your eyes. That moving mouth is yours. It takes the form of your mouth. Your lips. Your teeth and tongue therein. And as I speak these words, you speak them back to me. For I see your hair, (verb-phrase- description). I see that (description eyes). I see your (description) nose, your (description) ears, your (potential but not needed description) smile.

As we both repeat together…

Alash taya-hayacinth. Alash taya-neede.

For I am yours as you are mine. Bound now. Bound then. And bound always.

Closing:

Ta-ya nee-de. Ta-ya. (Your full name.) Ta-ya. (Their full name.)

I bind you to myself as I bind myself to you. I bind myself to you as I bind you to myself.

I bind you. Mind, soul, heart, body, and being to me. I bind you into myself, into my life, into my mind, soul, heart, and body. Into my thoughts as they come and go morning, evening, and night. Into my soul as it stretches out beyond what we can understand. Into my heart as it pumps blood, pumps life and feeling through me and keeps me living. Into my body, my carnal portal to existence on this plane.

I bind myself. Mind, soul, heart, body, and being to you. I bind myself into you, into your life, into your mind, soul, heart, and body. Into your thoughts as they come and go morning, evening, and night. Into your soul as it stretches out beyond what we can understand. Into your heart as it pumps blood, pumps life through me and keeps me living. Into your body, my carnal portal to existence on this plane.

6 Likes

After Mirror Rite Binding

Say anything else you need to. Really.

And then re-center yourself, make sure everything is fine and move on. The string is a lot less intense than that just was. So take a breather, you don’t want a jerky transition into the next part. Instead, take a pause and breathe and when you’re stable, move on.

5 Likes

String

At this point, candles are lit, your image is bound to you, and your target’s image is bound (phrase used loosely) to the mirror. Next, is the string and an incantation. The string is used as a binding item because of the knots you will putting into it and the binding words you will be knotting into it. Your string should be red, but other colors chosen with both intent and purpose are acceptable (i.e. their favorite color or something otherwise meaningful).

As you make each knot in the string, you will look into the mirror, into their eyes, and say the words you choose. The knots will go from outside to inside (1—3—5—7—9—8—6—4—2) with the slight exception of the last knots which should form a (droopy) heart-shape at the center. (Use knot 9 to tie the string into a having a heart-shape at the center.) When you tie each knot, you are binding this relationship into being. Mean it.

You do not have to follow these words word-for-word but use something similar. I’ve chosen these because they are true to the ritual and simple. If you would like to switch them, that’s fine. Here are some usable, but modifiable words (some of which I’ve stolen from popular knot spells: the first and last lines and the “by knot of #”):

By knot of one the spells begun.

By knot of two, you feel me creeping in.

By knot of three, I burrow into your soul.

By knot of four, your heart calls out for me.

By knot of five, no other will suffice.

By knot of six, to me you are now bound.

By knot of seven, escape evades you will death doth dawn on life.

By knot of 8, your mind with me alone is filled.

By knot of nine, the spell is done.

The reason I’ve chosen these words is because they have a definitive open and close while the inside knots/words steadily progress. That said, I’m not sure the first and last fit are entirely accurate or the best choices because this is not a “knot magick spell,” it’s an entire binding ritual. Your choice. So many choices in this ritual.

When I say “heart,” look at the image for clarification. You’re going to put make the beginning of an overhand knot (a normal knot) but not pull it tight. Put your finger in it and drag it to about the center of the string. Then make a “bunny ear” with the other side of the string. Tie the “bunny ears” (it should look like you have two now) together into a knot. It’ll come out wobbly, but kinda like a heart.

4 Likes

Item

When you have finished with the string portion, put it aside. Somewhere in reach but not where you hands are going to grab it. Take a moment, take a breather. The ritual is coming to a close soon, but this part involves a bit more energy manipulation. (Part of the reason it’s ordered this way with mirror-string-item-container.) When you’re back to center and in a lower state of mind that the string portion called for, you’re ready for this. This should be you pretty far down, you should be buzzing with the intensity of the ritual.

Take another moment now, feel the amplification system that you have in place. Feed it a tiny bit more and let it really get you flooded with this ritual energy. Hold the item now in one hand (I recommend non-dominant), let the item sit there in your palm. This item was extremely well cleansed before ritual, so there is no energy lingering on it. That’s perfect! (If you feel something, you fucked up. Don’t you dare cleanse it right now. You get to close the whole ritual down including removing the barrier(s) you set, cleanse it, and come back.)

(There’s a “method” if you look down near the bottom of the post for the following energy into object section.)

Item resting in one hand, put the other (dominant I recommend) palm down, flat on either the ground/floor or your altar top depending on your standing/seating position. Just let yourself ground and connect with the energy in the space. (Yes, you can “ground” without leaving ritual mind state.) You should still be facing the mirror, so look up at it. You should still be seeing and/or feeling the other person within the mirror. This item is, therefore, held in the space (it’s in front of your body) between you and the other person.

Do not push “binding” intent into this item. This isn’t about that. This is about having an object you can hand them that will be in their general sphere of existence and carry/exude your intentions, emotions, etc. Think about those briefly and when you’ve settled into it then close your other (dominant is my recommendation) hand over top (without touching it) and let those feelings you have for the other person fill the space between your hands.

Couple things here:

• Do NOT force/push the energy into the item, if some “leaks” through your hands or fingers, that’s fine. Just surround the item with this energy. Let this match the energy of the thing you have brought with for that purpose (e.g. Lovers, Devil tarot card).
  • Do NOT try to feel something you don’t feel. Let everything you allow to accumulate between your hands be genuine and authentic. Nothing fake, nothing forced, nothing you “think” or “feel” would be “good.” None of that shit, real only.
    • The only one present to lay judgement is you. Don’t judge yourself for your feelings. You’re already this far into the ritual. Do it right.

Continue to let these (authentic, true, unaltered) energies, feeling, intentions, thoughts, etc. pour out from your hands and fill the item. It was just cleansed and made empty before ritual, it’s going to fill with this energy.

When the item feels full, you’ll repeat the pattern of just overflowing we’ve been going through in all these steps and let the energy push out of you and out of your hands for a little while longer. The space outside of the item should be alive with that energy as well. You don’t want it all within the item, you want some of it “attached” loosely outside the item as well, lingering and present, but not overwhelming.

Speaking Portion

• They’re in the mirror. Fucking look at them when you’re talking to them. Not the whole entire time without end, pause, or breaks, but look at them especailly when you’re talking about your feelings/intentions and/or when adressing them with their name.

And now, speak your intention to the item. Crystal clear. You get a sentence.

For example: (Their name/nickname), I (feeling/ feeling toward/ etc.) you.

Then, you’ll say a few more words:

With this object, I bind you, (their name), to me, (your name). As it sits, in my presence, in yours, or alone, my intentions and feelings to you are made known subtly. They bring you the knowledge that I want you, as I always have and always will. They bring the comfort you need to approach me (more/often/pick a phrase). They bring you the feelings that you and I reflect between us of (love/ desperation/
desire/ lust/ pick the word that fits should be a mirror of the first sentence you spoke).

With this object, held between us now, you will be reminded of me and my affection for you. When you hold this (name the thing–what type of object is it?), you will (whatever you want of them, fill in the blank).

When this object becomes yours, the binding will anchor further into you. With each time you touch it, look to it, or are near it, it influences you into becoming mine, influences you into wanting to be mine, and influences you to seek me out (more/often/ pick a word that fits). When this object becomes yours, it will be a token of my feelings, of protection, of (fill in the blanks with what you want, 2-4 things).

(Their name), this (name the item–what is it literally?) is filled with my intentions and feelings. Thank you, (their name), for receiving this energy and this gift from me. I look forward to (what are you looking forward to with them? don’t make it long, conciseness is key in these things, but state it).

Now “seal” it. I tend to gives things a kiss, but if you wanna close your hands tight around it and squeeze, or hug it, that’s good, or you can send a pulse of energy to it (be careful what kind), whatever suits your fancy.

After Speaking Portion

Don’t put it down yet. Hold onto it for a little bit, re-center yourself, regulate your breathing. Re-connect for a moment with their energy in the mirror. Now, go ahead and gently, nicely set the item down to the side and go to the next section on using a container. Take a real pause here though.

A Method to do the Above Energy into Item Portion of This

The technique for this may vary from person to person, that’s fine. I’ll just give one suggestion here. Sit/stand straight (shoulders over hips) and breathe deeply. Fill your lungs and release everything a few times. Until you feel centered and deep within yourself, in touch with your energy especially.

Feel the pit of where your energy rests within you or around you. This is often in the center of the body, but some people (especially natural vampires might find they tend to draw most of their energy from outside their bodies, at the edges of their aura). Circulate that energy intentionally a few times, until you feel comfortable moving it.

Now move it intentionally up (if center of your body) or in (if it’s coming from without) and pull it or “draw” it into and then down your arms, then out your hands.

After you’re comfortable with this process, go start the “Item” portion of the ritual. Of course, this is only “A” method, there are many more and different people can have very different preferences. Use something you like that works well, consistently for you.

Note:

Some of you may not be in current contact with the other human, that’s fine. This doesn’t have to be handed off right away. But when you get the chance, do.

4 Likes

Container

Some of you have chosen to use a jar, some of you are using another type of “container” as a part of this ritual.

What goes into it?

• The 2 pictures with scribbles (names, etc. etc.)

• The string

• Fetish links

• The “setting” piece you brought

• Might be a print out of a tarot card, or an image (or object) that represents the type of relationship you want to have)
  • If you used a physical object for your “amplifier system,” you might consider dropping that in

• Herbs, oils, etc. that are do to with (this type of) bindings

• A (1) personal (NON-spirit) sigil for (this type of) binding

What does NOT go in?

• Incense ashes you used to cleanse, anything really that you may have used to cleanse including those plants

• Flammable things, obviously I don’t mean paper here

• Fetish items that are yours as opposed to theirs, which means their hair is fine but keep your out

• Spirit sigil(s), nothing relating to a spirit goes in

• Thorns, peppers, (normal, rusty, coffin,) nails, etc.

• But this is a binding!!! :frowning_face: :frowning_face:” Yeah, to you.
  • “I bind (them) to me” written in big bloody letters on a petition.

• Don’t put any kind of petition in here.
  • Random shit

How to do the Container Part?

Honestly, toss it in there one item at a time with intention. You can say out loud what your intention is, just feel it, whatever you like.

Set them in there kindly and intentionally and you’re good. Close it up. You can (wax) seal it if you like. If you’re going to I suggest that you use either BOTH yours and their candles, or an extra candle.

And then you can keep it in an undisturbed location or you can hide it. Up to you. But don’t go bury it in a graveyard or some shit.

4 Likes

Closing (not in this order particularly)

• The Big Mirror:

• Undo the thing. Put you hand out to the mirror and “open it.” Anything that was in it is released to go back to where it belongs. Anything you put into the mirror, now comes out. Don’t bother putting energy into the picture, just let it go back to the person you’re binding. This energy is bound to you now so it’s in your best interest for it to freely go back to it’s human.

• Okay, if you leave energy in the mirror two things. First, you’re irresponsible as fuck and shouldn’t be doing this ritual at all. Second, just leave the mirror “open” and it should leave itself as long as you give it a path to.

• The energy is to be pulled out from the mirror. Not given leeway to roam around between mirrors and humans. No. You put it in there, you take it out. You pulled energy from an image out of it and put it into the mirror. Now you pull all of it back out and release it to reunite with its human.

• This and putting the energy into the mirror (i.e. stopping when you’re supposed to and doing it right) are the most “dangerous” parts for the other human involved. There’s also a potential that you’ll end up in an issue if you can’t do this right.

• Cleanse the damn mirror. Or don’t. But it’s probably wise to. Don’t break it or throw it away for at least 3 weeks. After that, cleanse it again and do what you will.

• If the string goes into the container, put it in there otherwise keep it somewhere safe and undisturbed.

• Anything meant for the container goes into it and the container is sealed. (What you do with it after ritual is for you to figure out.)

• If you bound something into the smaller mirror, then put that aside and after ritual you’ll put it somewhere safe and undisturbed.

• Put the “item” aside, it needs to be handed to your human at some point. Ideally soon.

• Blow out the candles.

• The photos can go into the container or be disposed of however you choose, BUT like the mirror, wait 3 weeks.

• Come down from your ritual state of mind, clean up, and walk away from it. Leave it all there (leave the ritual stuff there mentally/emotionally I mean, obviously clean up and handle the objects appropriately).

5 Likes

The End of Ritual 1 (Binding a person you know to yourself.)

3 Likes

@Mythopoeia

Here are some amazing resources that @Mythopoeia has put together that I believe are very related to my ritual and will be helpful to it.

The first two are obvious enough, the third I’ve linked because I think you’ll find Mars and Venus especially to be helpful.

I’ve elected to not include the cleansing room spray because I don’t think that it would be “enough” for this ritual which demands certain items also be deeply cleansed as well as the general space.

3 Likes

Let’s Talk Danger!

(And Side-Effects.)

This is part of the reason I couldn’t post item and container yet, I need to post this part before I can publish the whole ritual. (Should post those tomorrow.)

• Someone gets a bit stuck in the mirror.

• You end up more bound/attached than you meant to be. Oh no, you thought it would be fun but it’s not anymore. Now you’re having weird asf dreams, abnormal experiences and your waking life seems somehow… wrong?

• You start having weird feelings, physical and mental. What are those? They’re things the other human is experiencing? Sometimes it’s fun, sometimes it hurts, sometimes you really have no idea what’s going on.

• “How do I undo it?” …The opposite way you did it. With a little extra. And yes, it’s going to be absolutely awful if it’s been more than a couple of weeks assuming you can undo it.

• Everything was fine, you were transferring the energy and you saw them in the mirror. But then…it moved? Something in the mirror? Or them? It wasn’t you, you haven’t moved? What was it? …When is it going to leave the mirror? Where will it go then?

• It was good until the picture ended up in the candle. (Seriously, be fire safe or don’t play at all.)

• Some people have up (very good) protection. Make sure you’re prepared. Otherwise…ouch.

• Obsession rites always run a certain risk. Sometimes we skim over it, sometimes when we’re in preachy moods we go off about it. Here it is: insan!ty, su!c!de, etc.

• Obsession rites are meant to target the mind, yes. When done a certain way (this way) they also target more than that. This is not tying to people together and it is not making a mind subservient to another. This ritual does not fabricate emotions in that way, nor does it lie to a mind to convince it that it wants to be around another person. This ritual works on multiple layers. The spiritual, energetic, mental, emotional, material levels. It influences them all. So you can’t just expect that no one is going to feel the impact. The way it’s set up with the images, candles, and mirror is meant to/does minimize the immediately feel-able impact to an extent. It’s a softer, more dispersed blow. But the nature of the ritual is still obsessive and still binding.
    • You and this other human are both bound. What happens to one is parroted in the other. Obsession rites aren’t ever a game.

This is by no means an exhaustive list.

I wanna reinforce, be careful with the mirror and watch out for obsession side effects, in you and the other human.

Don’t smother them, let them breathe. If their emotions/feelings/etc. are smothering them and you are too, you’re going to drive them off the cliff. Be there when you are wanted and needed, and stay the fuck away as they adjust. (Deep) obsessions can usually be conducted safely, you just have to know how. This is a lot of how. You cannot also pressure them. Let the binding be until it’s sunken in and they’re at baseline again.

If you’re feeling the pressure, then I don’t know. Come find me and we’ll chat or figure out a way to let go some of the obsession/binding. Don’t act recklessly. I’m not saying this is meant to be undone because it’s really meant to be permanent, but you shouldn’t cast a binding you can’t get out of.

7 Likes

Questions & Discussion Welcome.

NOTE: I’ll get into binding 2 other humans (so binding two humans and you are neither of them) for the next one. Dantalion and I chatted and the item was the only thing about needing to be around the other person, so the ritual has been slightly amended and the item need not be given right away.

5 Likes

Do you think two humans could be bound together to prevent curse-breaking? As in, bind them together, curse them both, and even if one uncrosses etc, they are still caught up in the curse so long as the other is as well?

6 Likes

Yeah you can do that.

Certain bindings are meant to target physical feelings. Some more mental, some more emotional. Etc.

So if you have a binding meant to make you feel what another person is feeling for example and a curse is making them feel awful then even if you aren’t cursed, you’re also feeling awful. When binding, it’s important to take degree into account, what percent of what the other person feels do you also want to feel.

So if you’re in charge of binding two people and you want them both fucked, then make sure they’re both suffering the same shit. Might not manifest exactly the same in them, but it should be pretty close. If they’re both cursed and one uncrosses then how cursed they still are depends on the person who cursed them, the uncross-er, and the person who bound them.

If the uncrossing is stronger than the curse, it’s possible the curse will be completely gone. But what’s more likely (if the person who bound them is any good) is that while one person will be uncrossed in name, both bound people will still be experiencing symptoms as one of them who was originally cursed is still cursed.

If that doesn’t make sense I can try again.

6 Likes