Notes, recipes, and memes

@Keteriya Thank you for your advice! Makes sense. There are definitely times that something stands out. I’ll probably trust myself more as I continue making more stuff
I also learned that foraging is actually legal in Central Park and they have a paid foraging tour of edible plants in the park. I’m meeting some friends there on Monday and will stay after for a bit and pay attention to what “jumps out”/see what I can find using online resources as a guide

3 Likes

And some memes

8 Likes

I think I may have heard that on tv or YouTube or something. That’s actually pretty cool that it’s real.

You’ll be way better than me at this part in the long run, because you’ve spent so much time in the study and research part.

I got bored… I was like man every book is the same as the last! So I’ve got maybe three books I like, but they aren’t complimentary lol, and either google what I don’t know or use my gut lol.

So I know the gut part works and when you have good sound knowledge to back it up with… oh it’s great. I don’t have this with herbs, but you will! Lol I’m excited for you :slight_smile: Clair cognizance combined with sound knowledge is a powerful combination.

2 Likes

@Keteriya thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation: I’ve been researching a lot and will continue to . I definitely also have some books that seem pretty much the same, but there’s 3 that I like more than the others
For anyone reading this, those 3 books include
The Herbal Magic Correspondences Guide by Brianna Blair
Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham
The Master Grimoire - Herbs, Oils, and Incenses: Their Magical Uses and Formulas by Pat Kirven Sawyer

Back to sender
Patchouli, cedar, pine, agrimony, devil’s shoestring, angelica, peppermint, hyssop, calendula, wormwood, sugar, sulfur, ginger

I made better looking shower steamers (quick recipe below)
1 cup baking soda
1 cup citric acid
1/3 cup polysorbate-80 (emulsifier)
Approx 200 drops of essential oil(s)
Combine separately: the dry ingredients (baking soda, citric acid) and wet ingredients (polysorbate-80 and essential oil) in separate bowls, mixing well
Add wet ingredients to the dry and incorporate until it has the consistency of damp sand (like perfect for building a sand castle)
Add to mold or squish together in little lumps (use for each steamer about how much batter one might add to a muffin tin when baking muffins)
Let dry overnight (preferably up to 24 hrs)

We ended up going to a food court because of weather. I’ll have to forage in Central Park some other time. In the meantime I’ll just research what plants to look out for in the park. Maybe, when classes start, if I get to campus early I can do that before class. The park is only one stop away from school.

When I was really young, like preschool age, I used to love rummaging this hill close to our house, picking random flowers and plants to make little tiny bouquets for my mom. I also once picked a bunch of poison ivy and I had rashes from head to toe and swelled up for a month. I will be careful and make sure to avoid poison ivy in Central Park

5 Likes

Hex mix
e.g. some uses: stuffing for doll/poppet, use for baneful magic, or combine with castor oil to anoint candles or sigils for baneful purposes. If no castor oil available, you can also use olive oil:
Bayberry,
Cayenne,
Centipedes* dead and powdered,
Chicory,
Dried powdered pig’s blood*,
Graveyard dirt, smaller amount
Iron filings
Mullein,
Patchouli,
Red sandalwood,
Sassafras,
Tansy,
Vetivert,
Wormwood

*Centipede corpses were collected around the house and especially the basement
The pig’s blood can be found in most Asian supermarkets - crush when dried. I use about 3 tablespoons at a time, letting it sit covered in a cool place for a few days until it dries up while preventing maggots.
Over those few days, I also charge it nightly with rage and hate, then pound the dried blood with mortar and pestle, and add to the hexing mix.

4 Likes

War Powder:
Black pepper
Cayenne/chili powder
Iron filings
Lily of the valley
Mustard powder
Myrrh
Patchouli
Red sandalwood
Dried powdered pig’s blood (find in Asian supermarkets, dry a few tablespoons at a time covered in a cool place, then powder using mortar and pestle)

I also made a few tiny orgone pyramids

Details, top to bottom

Titanium coated quartz, copper wire and shavings, gold sheen obsidian, pyrite, gold rutilated quartz

Titanium coated quartz, copper wire and shavings, human rib bone pieces, necromancy herb powder (details below), apple blossoms, amethyst, onyx, iron filings and shungite powder

Angel Aura quartz point, copper wire and shavings, Iolite, amethyst, selenite

Rudraksha, amethyst, iolite

I put small amounts of mixed metal shavings in the core of each pyramid including brass, bronze, copper, and iron. Crystals are layered in around these cores.

Necromancy herb mix/incense: anise, bay, cedar, wormwood, jasmine, lavender, spearmint, patchouli, mullein, rose, dandelion, Elderflower, juniper berries, dittany, tobacco, pinch of powdered human bone

7 Likes

Beauty sleep tea or oil
Catnip, chamomile, horsetail, lavender, linden, lovage, jasmine, hops, rose, valerian, violet
Carrier oil: avocado oil, but if not accessible olive oil is acceptable

Forget him/her, heartbreak healing
Holy basil, lavender, lemon balm, lilac, rose hips, rosemary, scullcap, wisteria, witch hazel
Ideally, use with pink candles
Carrier oils (pick one): Hemp, jojoba, or olive oil

Love/lust drawing oil
Hibiscus, jasmine, lavender, mimosa, Adam and Eve root (or orchid petals), osmanthus (sweet olive), rose, vanilla, violet
Carrier oils (pick one): Apricot, avocado, hemp, or jojoba oil. If none available, olive oil is fine too

Love/ lust drawing tea
Hibiscus, jasmine, lavender, lemon (to personal taste), licorice, osmanthus, peppermint, rose, violet
Sweeten with honey or sugar to taste

6 Likes

Lucid dreaming, prophetic dreams, sleepy tea:
Bay
Chamomile
Dittany
Elderberries
Harataki
Hibiscus
Lavender
Mugwort
Nutmeg
Rose
Valerian

Confusion oil
Black pepper
Galangal (Low John)
Guinea pepper (grains of paradise)
Knotgrass
Lavender
Patchouli
Poppy seeds
Rue
Vetivert
Carrier oil (pick 1): Almond, olive, or castor oil

7 Likes

For the new moon tomorrow night, I plan to do something for Lilith. Today I made this sigil thing wth garnet and obsidian chips. I made it in 5 thin layers, drawing the sigil onto each layer when it dried. In the 4th layer, I added a little bit of my blood into the sigil, but it’s not obvious. I might make more of these for other spirits.

10 Likes

I did Keteriya’s post on cord cutting tonight and I needed it even more than I thought with total of 46 cords. It had some trouble burning so I dabbed the ends and middle with some rubbing alcohol. I did this all outside with a fireproof bowl.
I wrote a longer more detailed post but I’m setting it aside for now. There’s some trigger-y stuff with childhood sexual abuse, and I don’t know where to even put that like is this an appropriate place to write all that? I’ll sleep on it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I didn’t even think about it, some acrylics yarns have anti flame stuff…

3 Likes

Ah that makes sense! Haha at the time I was like what did I do wrong

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve never really faced and dealt with my trauma. I never even told anyone for many years. I have made some distance from it, but even when I thought it was gone, it continued to fester and leak through in shitty ways from time to time. I avoided it, concerned I’d open a box that couldn’t be closed. But I had to open it, and I think I faced it when I did the cord cutting .
To move on, I had to open it, dig it all out and set it l on fire. For me to move on and truly start healing, learning, growing, I needed to burn it all down. I do feel physically lighter like I had a massive boulder on my back and now I’m relieved by its absence.

Last night I did the 2nd part of a rite for Lilith and creating a sort of portal in a black mirror that’s now buried by the garden until the full moon. Took some pictures while wrapping up outside

8 Likes

Beautiful work as always! I know it’s hard, but you are doing well!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your cord-cutting instructions❣️

2 Likes

No problem, I’m glad I could help. I don’t always have the answer, but I am trying to share them when I do!

2 Likes

I love your work :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thanks for posting all of this!!!

2 Likes

School has begun :frowning: I know I push myself a lot, but I feel like it’s not worth it if I don’t. Nothing related to school is ever close to as hard as quitting heroin, but it’s still challenging. I don’t know if my brain will ever work as well as it did before all the drugs.
My dad smuggled some durian here from Thailand where he was for a meeting- it’s one of my favorite fruits, has a rich sweet creamy taste but smells like rotting garbage left out in the sun. I might incorporate it into a curse jar or something.
I also used it on Sunday night as an offering to Beelzebub when I did an invocation outside by the trees and grassy field, along with some booze and tobacco. It was very foggy that night and I love foggy nights surrounded by trees. It’s just a great atmosphere for magic for me. I also wanted to feed (with tobacco smoke) the fetish I made for him a while ago - it’s in the bottom right corner of the picture. It has 2 humerus bones and a buffalo horn tied together with some leather cord. There was this random strip of gravel and sand in the middle of the field so I set up there. I took a photo when I finished/was wrapping up.

Long ramble about some dreams:
I almost always have weird dreams/visuals sleeping or just laying on this one mattress in my mom’s basement, where I was staying for the past week.
Part of my dream was in the foggy field again where I was on Sunday night, but this time it looked like it was in the early morning hours. There was a group of figures waiting for me- they recognized me but I didn’t recognize them. There was also a bunch of deer standing in the field, evenly spaced apart, staring straight ahead while facing me and not moving.
One guy in my dream made me really angry and as I was about to punch him in the face, this woman with long white hair, white eyes, tan skin, a muscular build, and an outfit that resembled Xena the warrior princess’s, stood in front of me and said “Stop. We are divinity AND chaos. You must contain yourself!” I think meaning that I needed to maintain a balance between the two? Being unbalanced like that and raging was not helping anyone, especially not me. I woke up feeling like I was about to fight someone. Or maybe it’s just a dream

8 Likes

For shower/bath bombs
Beauty (to be/feel pretty, attraction)
Chamomile, Horsetail, Lavender, Lemon, Lilac, Linden, Lotus, Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary

Happy (to brighten mood)
Butterfly pea, Carnation, Calendula/marigold, Lemon, Rosemary, Spearmint, Vanilla

For cramps (my mom’s home remedy for stomachache, cramps, gas, etc…)
My mom explained that cramps and general pain in the tummy is “related to cold qi” and can be remedied with “warm qi” (which is a direct translation) :
Boil about 1/3 cup ginger cut into tiny strips), brown sugar, rock sugar (according to personal taste), to about 2 cups water together in a pot and drink while hot

6 Likes

I hate physics but I picked all my professors carefully so I don’t fail. I just hope it isn’t as bad as I’m expecting it to be.
A little over a year ago, I put a curse on one of my old drug dealers, but I lost contact with him/everyone that knew him, changed my number and moved, so I haven’t really checked in on him. I know he’s also pretty resilient and can be perfectly comfortable in shitty conditions
Just when I started thinking/wondering about him/whatever happened, I randomly ran into him on my way to my new clinic. I saw him from across the street and hid behind my umbrella so he wouldn’t see me. It’s been like 2.5 years since I last had any direct contact with him. I almost didn’t recognize him. He’s in a wheelchair now and looks like he’s homeless. I hope more shit and suffering await him.

5 Likes