Notes, recipes, and memes

If you have a sensitive tummy, be careful! Its also wonderful for endometriosis / period pain- but too much will make you vomit and give you a headache / nausea for hours!

(addressed to anyone else reading this)

2 Likes

I have run into the name Goddess Nemesis on separate occasions over the past few weeks/month and thought I’d try reaching out for the full moon.
She’s the goddess of divine retribution and revenge, believed by some to be the daughter of Nyx and Erebus, believed by others to be the daughter of Oceanus according to Greekmythology.com/other_gods/nemesis/nemesis.html
I found this exact same conjuration shared on a few different occult websites and copied it here from the internet book of shadows

My opposite was not what I expected to say the least. Merging with him/it was unnerving yet weirdly cathartic but very mildly so. Something feels different but can’t really tell what. I’m going to try to go to bed. Tired. Long day ahead.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I finished my last exam. The last one was the worst by far, but I think I managed to maintain my grades i.e. nothing below a 4.0
I will get around to finishing my offerings to my academic spirit team for this semester: Vapula, Andrealphus, Crocell, and Paralda.
Not looking forward to organic chemistry and physics 2 but I have a few weeks to recharge.
My Etsy store is also getting more activity since I replaced my profile picture with a new image that has a barely noticeable/nearly transparent sigil layered onto it. It’s for prosperity/business:

This skull sold just a couple days ago. It’s one of my favorites and I will miss it. Has gold rutilated quartz, peach moonstone, quartz, amethyst, obsidian, rainbow moonstone, and metal shavings (brass, bronze, copper, iron) encased in glow in the dark resin:

5 Likes

I love that skull!!

4 Likes

Spiritual cleansing/psychic bath:

Bay
Cassia
Anise
Dittany
Epsom salts
Sage
Rose
Mugwort
Quartz
Purple candle

Prosperity mix- for oil, incense, candles, jar spells, gris gris
Alfalfa
Basil
Bay leaves
Cascara Sagrada
Cinnamon
Cinquefoil (Five finger grass)
Dill
Patchouli
Sandalwood
Vetiver
Yellowdock
Shredded/minced $1 bill (or higher denomination if you want. I just used a 1 dollar bill)
Optional Stones/crystals: Lodestones, green aventurine, pyrite
If making oil, base oil of almond or grape seed oil are ideal, but olive oil can be substituted if you don’t have those

3 Likes

Way f@ckin cool :sunglasses::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I custom made this skull (crystals that I pound into tiny bits/powder, then using minimal epoxy resin to hold it all together, curing in a silicone mold) for a customer with:
Hematite
Black Agate
Rainbow Moonstone
Carnelian
Gold Rutilated Quartz
Amber

I had a dream the other day and I think Belial showed up, but I don’t know why. He was just this dark figure, saw his sigil, and heard “Belias” which I’m guessing is another way to spell/say his name?

4 Likes

Another custom skull completed with hand powdered crystals (top to bottom): white calcite, iolite, sodalite, amber, amethyst, and base of copper and selenite

I’m going to have ripped arms by the end of these :muscle:

7 Likes

That is awesome @Czar , I didn’t know I needed one till I saw yours. That’s gonna be my next temple purchase a crystal skull.

3 Likes

Super stoked that my stuff is coming!

3 Likes

I ended up extending my visit to NJ to spend some more time with my parents, so haven’t done much spellwork while here. I moved everything to NYC at this point. I’ll be in NYC again Sunday through Tuesday, then coming back here to house sit while my parents take a short trip to Cancun. I’ll bring some candles, herbs, incense, my Arachne fetish, and the barbed wire so I can do the 4 binding spells I committed myself to doing.
I dunno if anyone has heard of Loab, but it creeped me out.

When I took a nap after reading about this, I had sleep paralysis, which I haven’t had for a while now. I don’t think it’s related to Loab though - I am more likely just tired and thus more likely to feel unsettled by this kind of stuff. During sleep paralysis, I saw this thing that looked like ectoplasm or some kind of floating flatworm. It had a weird squeaky voice and what felt like rough hands when it got close to me. I had my door cracked open and the hallway light was on, and it moved across the crack, blocking the light for a few inches of it kind of like this.

I have been messaging with my customer as I work through her list of skull ideas, and learning a few things from her (already more than what I learned from the conman over the course of 1.5 months…). I’m excited to work on these- it’s been a long time since I had a consistent creative outlet and sculpture was my second best mode of art after painting. She suggested that my blackouts last summer in '21 were due to psychic attack by beings that feed on humans like a “buffet”, as she described, and recommended me to do some self-healing.
Psychic attack was also what someone else I was talking to around that time suspected happened. The word “buffet” also reminded me of a nightmare I had in the hospital where I was hooked up to a bunch of IVs, suspended from a simple looking frame, and served on a large platter to otherworldly beings. The pain was vivid and felt like having an inexperienced acupuncturist poking around in all the wrong ways while they feasted on me through the IV tubes.
During my final week in the hospital before being discharged, I had another blackout but only for 1 hour, which felt like at least 3 hours. This blackness took over the room and everything until I couldn’t see anything anymore (despite the light being on for part of the hour), and I had this “oh shit not again” feeling. It was pitch black aside from a small ring of white light. I could sort of see figures around me, like being in a dark room with someone and being able to roughly tell where they are in the room and how/where they’re moving. It also felt like a long thick rope was being shoved down my throat continuously throughout the hour. The first thing I saw after “returning” from the blackness was my doctor’s right eye as he injected me with something.

The black then faded outwards from the circumference/boundary of the eye, like a camera panning out, until I could see him and the room again. It was confusing as I found myself in a fetal position in the middle of my bed.
I will do some much needed healing, so it doesn’t become something unmanageable, and hopefully stop obessing over what I can’t remember and just move forward.
I keep opening this book and finding myself at the same painting, The Mad Woman by Otto Dix in 1925- Dix is a German expressionist painter.

5 Likes

Some peoole…This particular experience reminds me that if you give someone an inch, they’ll take a mile. I edited original post because I didn’t want to seem like I was promoting my personal store
Since he values my time more than me and offered to, my boyfriend is the one responding to customers and will take on the role of pricing my products in the future. I’ve never been good at “people skills”, and have a hard time saying no to requests regarding items I hand-make because I really do want to be able to provide what they want, and I know I am capable of finding creative solutions. I like to think that I am as accommodating as I can be, but sometimes at the expense of myself, like taking on more than I can realistically handle. Sometimes, I think I over-accommodate, which may set unrealistic expectations from someone like a customer.
It’s working out so far with my boyfriend helping me with messaging customers.
Learning experience overall in valuing my time and communicating/dealing with people.
Also, I need to grow a backbone
Tomorrow will be back at my apartment and can get the things I need to do the 4 bindings I initially planned to do last week, and other stuff I’ve put off since extending my visit to NJ.

5 Likes

I bought rose of Jericho, but I got the tea, so I don’t think it can “resurrect” like the intact plant. It’s supposed to be similar in appearance to tumbleweed and uncurls and turns green when it touches water. It can spend years in the dormant tumbleweed-like state and still be “resurrected” by water.
It’s also known as the resurrection plant for those reasons and can be used for: spiritual transformation, revival, protection, purification, blessing, longevity, luck, fortune, abundance, warding off/absorbing negative energies, and to induce labor and protect mothers and newborns. The water used to revive it can be used to purify people/objects/spaces. I can’t find information on its elemental and planetary correspondences though. This is from a google image search
Update: I found a piece that still has roots, watered it and it is turning green and uncurling!

Later on:

Update next day

2 Likes

New skull (hematite, black agate, carnelian, gold rutile, amber, rainbow moonstone, and a dusting of selenite)

4 Likes

Man, I really want one of your skulls!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was reluctant to share this because I’m not sure if I’m getting too many spirit tattoos, but whatever. My friend came up with this design and honestly I like the 4 horns, better than what I had initially planned for. I was going to get this one earlier but didn’t have the funds to. It’s a ram with an Azazel sigil (from satan and suns/sons at blog )
Azazel is one of the first spirits I worked with since starting on the LHP, and was the one who led me to the other forum where I met some amazing friends, some of whom then started this forum. It’s on my back

Since the ram also happens to be my current school’s mascot, I can tell normies that’s what it’s for

7 Likes

That is beautiful!

2 Likes

I love it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

New custom skulls completed

Opal, Sodalite, Kunzite, Gold rutilated quartz, Yooperlite, Black Agate, dusting of selenite
This one fell over while curing, causing the resin to harden in a weird shape, so I had to pop it out of the mold, trim, and fix it (at the Kunzite layer= why there are pink bits on the Sodalite layer)

White jade, chalcedony, malachite, rose quartz, gold Rutilated Quartz, moonstone, dusting of selenite

5 Likes