Notes, recipes, and memes

Transferring a few more recipes from the other forum where I’ve deleted them

Study tea (caffeine free)
I made this because I can’t drink caffeine without staying awake for like 2 days straight
Feel free to add green tea if you prefer caffeinated
Ashwaghanda
Holy Basil/Tulsi
Eyebright
Horehound
Clove
Mugwort
Sage
Rosemary
Vervain

Empath protection/anti-energy vampire oil
Angelica
Cedar
Frankincense
Hyssop
Juniper
Nettle
Rosemary
Sage
Black salt
Quartz crystal optional
Base oil: castor, coconut, olive, or sunflower

Addiction healing oil (for cravings, bad habits, repetitive/compulsive self-destructive behavior…)
Chamomile
Copal
Dandelion
Ginseng
Lavender
Lemon balm
Licorice
Passionflower
St John’s Wort
Base oil: almond, apricot, hemp seed, jojoba, sunflower or if you don’t have any of those, olive oil is fine

Opiate Addiction milkshake (this was not shared previously on the other forum. I have used a variation of this myself back when I was trying to get clean)
Almond Milk (1 cup)
Large scoop chocolate ice cream
1 tablespoon chocolate powder or syrup
Kratom (*only if it’s legal where you are. If you can get kratom, I recommend the red vein type for the early days of detox. It’s very bitter so add as much ice cream as you need to balance that. Otherwise kava kava works somewhat well too, can be used as a substitute along with some valerian) if you can get kratom, use 0.5-2 tablespoons (1 tablespoon is about 6-7 grams which is considered a medium dose; also depends on how strong it is) adjust according to personal need
Herbs: Ginseng, Licorice, St. John’s Wort (a pinch of each) and if you still have trouble sleeping, add some valerian

3 Likes