Notes, recipes, and memes

I have trying to catch up on sleeping, also without the mirror. Stress makes my dreams weird and vivid as is, and I needed/still need rest. Weirdly I’m starting to understand physics better than before. Maybe the planetary magick challenge has something to do with it. I’m not great at it still but I’m not drowning as much.

Sleep tea:
anise seeds, catnip, chamomile, elderberries, hibiscus, jasmine, lavender, valerian, violet

4 Likes

Samael oil / incense
Acacia
Basil
Black tea
Cinnamon
Copal
Devil’s Claw
Dragon’s Blood
Frankincense
Jasmine
Mullein
Red pepper, crushed
Rosemary
Tobacco
Wormwood
If oil, small piece of obsidian and base of almond or olive oil

my earliest “athame” lol approx 25 years ago

I might make way too many incenses, but never in large amounts unless it’s for my Etsy shop, which currently only has about 15 different herb mixes in it, give or take, in the forms of oils, powders, candles, etc…
Mixing herbs has largely been a part of my getting-into-ritual-mood pre-ritual and I learn a little bit every time I make something new.

5 Likes

Nice. Are those … Unicorns on the athame?
I like reading your entries they’re informative (and often inspiring. Especially the ones relating to plant products like herbs and resins).

2 Likes

Thank you! I am glad that my journal has been informative and inspiring. I learn a lot from the forum and am glad to contribute.
Yes those are unicorns - maybe I can incorporate it into some inner child work somehow.

3 Likes

Samhain herbs and crystals
Will keep updating this until Samhain/end of this month.
Herbs
Apple (fruit, blossoms, seeds)
Bay
Mugwort
Mushrooms
Oak (leaves, acorns, roots)
Pumpkin (fruit, seeds)
Rose
Rosemary
Rue
Tobacco
Wormwood

Crystals:
Amethyst
Black Obsidian
Black Tourmaline
Bloodstone
Citrine
Dragon Stone
Lepidolite
Orange Calcite
Serpentine
Spirit Quartz

3 Likes

Asmodeus incense or oil
Boneset/Comfrey
Dragon’s blood resin
Frankincense
Kelp (only a small amount is enough because too much and the smell overpowers the others)
Lobelia
Mimosa
Mint
Osmanthus
Rose
Safflower (preferably saffron but I don’t have it)
If oil, add some ambergris essential oil (I use artificial ambergris)
Wintergreen

Did a group ritual with my Quimbanda class. Summoned King Asmodeus and our teacher sacrificed a rabbit. From what I learned in class, the rabbit is sacrificed to expedite something, especially prosperity. We each made a request. The goat is used for rituals that warrant a lot of power.
This was my setup and afterwards I channeled a drawing of a figure I saw for a moment. My teacher said it looks like Exu Capa Preta, which is the Exu that he works with.

I thought it was flying insects but I’m not sure. I think I got the headpiece wrong. I thought it was like a crown but I guess it could have been a hat. There were these tendril like trails emanating everywhere especially up top, and I thought I saw the points of a crown

5 Likes

Moon phase blends
(Don’t worry if you don’t have all the ingredients- use whatever you have and improvise where it feels right, and this goes for any recipe posted in this thread)

New moon
Ashwaganda, ginger, chamomile, holy basil/Tulsi, lavender, lemon balm, linden, Mugwort, mullein, patchouli, rosemary, Wormwood, yarrow

Waxing moon
Angelica, anise, bay, ginseng, gotu kola, lavender, lotus, peppermint, raspberry leaves, rose hips, sandalwood

Full moon
anise, bergamot, camphor, gardenia, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon, Mugwort, poppy, spearmint

Waning moon
Apple blossoms, burdock, dandelion, elder, lavender, mint, nettle, salt (black), St John’s root

4 Likes

Due to trouble with a neighbor, I did a baneful doll spell for the harassing neighbor. She has threatened to report us to the condo association. We’re not throwing parties or anything like that. I’m creeping around like a mouse at night when I have to stay up late working. She’s a crazy old bitch but I can be crazy too. I’m sick of tip toeing around my apartment in socks at night worried she’s going to ram her broom against her ceiling and send her daughter up to complain about a footstep that was “too loud” or if I accidentally drop a pencil. Apparently my cat’s footsteps are also “too loud” and she’s barely 8 lbs. We’re going to try one last time to resolve this via a conversation but that didn’t work last time so I don’t think it’ll work if we try again. It’s my partner’s idea to have another talk…he’s too nice.
I did a binding spell last week but she’s a persistent old bitch so I escalated. I stay up late getting homework done and this shit is just annoying.

Used a kebab stick, corn husk, dried chili peppers, and a lemon head. Attached a leaf from the wreath she has on her front door to the head. Then stuck a bunch of toothpicks into the head.
Hid a jar of baneful herbs under her window: Chili/cayenne, chicory, bayberry, graveyard dirt, black pepper, black cobra pellets (powdered), iron filings, knotgrass, mullein, wormwood (powdered), sulfur, ground centipedes, yarrow

Saturday 10/23/22
I performed another curse over the doll, now wrapped in barbed wire. I will bury it soon.

4 Likes

Just some drawing I did after a meditation during which I think I saw something like this. It had horizontal pupils like a goat.
This was maybe a week or so before I made my vampiric servitor. I had the idea to make one for a little bit before, not too long, and I dunno if it’s related. It just looks to me like it’s in fetal position

A new oil for psychic abilities, clairvoyance and divination:
Anise
Cassia
Dandelion
Dittany
Frankincense
Galangal
Jasmine
Lavender
Lotus
Mastic
Mugwort
Sandalwood
Yarrow

4 Likes

I took away recipe for money drawing oil. If it works, I’ll post it.
I made this a few weeks ago when visiting NJ and felt like smashing rocks and finally brought it to NYC. It has angel aura quartz point, copper, celestite, angelite, opalite, and indigo gabbro

5 Likes

If anyone is considering buying magical services, including classes, based on the internet, I hope you can learn from my mistakes.
Red flags I shouldn’t have brushed off:
Advertising / marketing extensively beyond what other classes may do
Making more promises than they can follow through on
Persistent requests for money
Changing fees that were already agreed on and paid previously e.g. you paid X dollars for the previous month, then now say they undercharged previously and want payment for the “forgotten fees”
Presenting information with the pretense that they are the only one who can provide that information i.e. like they are the sole gatekeeper of certain crucial magical secrets
Reiterating how exclusive their content is over and over
Hailing themselves frequently e.g. their magical name is X, so “Hail X!” is their sign off in most of their messages
A group chat for all the students except they’re the only one that can send messages (there are 2 group chats actually but the one with students’ messages is dormant/limited activity)- I still think it’s weird that we can’t contribute to one of the group chats
Claims of grandeur/extensive self promotion
Claims that other forms of magic (like mixing herbs) doesn’t work compared to what they are teaching

5 Likes

Per my pact with Lucifuge Rofocale, I am doing a new invocation every week (new as in new to me, a spirit I did not invoke before or a new invocation I did not use before).
This week I tried Duke Haures/Flereous. It’s cold outside but I’m sweating like there’s a furnace in my chest. When I closed my eyes, my aura changed from blue/green to red. I’ll sketch something later of what I think I saw.
I need to sleep soon. Long week coming, starting with a 4 hour chemistry exam. That’s like as long as the MCAT… I actually don’t really mind it because it’s designed to be like questions we’ll likely have on the MCAT and I appreciate the preparation.
I also did a protection rite with Beelzebub since I’ve worked with him longer than most other spirits. The sigil flashed almost immediately without much effort, like he knew I was going to call on him for this purpose.
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Haures

4 Likes

I deleted my rant about the “Quimbanda” teacher/little boy because I missed some details. I hope this is ok I tried to anonymize as much as I could.
He did not follow through on what he’d promised when I told him I wasn’t learning anything. He said he would give me one short private class and he’s completely forgotten. He also wanted to charge me for fees he’d “forgotten” previously, getting angry when I told him I’d already paid him what he asked for, not including the never before mentioned “extra fees”. He should be accountable for his mistakes if he actually missed those fees. He’s also a narcissist. I’ve never seen anyone hail themselves to the extent he does, on top of everything else. He has a book published with his name - the title is Liber Bob with Bob as a placeholder for his name. If he’s only been practicing for 5 years, I think he’s a long way from being in a position to publish Liber Bob.
He believes he is a nephilim because he’s “very tall”, and no other reason, which is what he said to me in a one on one call. I thought this call was going to be more of a conversation between equals, but he then said he wanted me to interview him and record it for his social media page. The “interview” was half the call. It took hours to do this but I’m not compensated for my time because he believes he’s a “master” and I’m supposed to be his subordinate so my time is not as valuable as his? fuck that. I had no idea it was going to take that much time and be so focused on him until it was happening. Why would anyone want to listen to an interview with him…
He also made a direct insult towards what I do in my practice- since I don’t sacrifice animals, my magick is apparently “useless”, and “doesn’t work.” He said “If it’s really as simple as mixing some herbs, the whole world would be rich”. I see it differently- he doesn’t have that much power by himself, but needs to rely on whatever energy he gains from sacrificing animals, which is basically all the images on his social media page- him standing over decapitated animals. I don’t need to do that in nearly every spell to work magick.
I have yet to hear anything in his class that I haven’t already read about before.
When I told him I couldn’t afford his classes anymore, he made it really difficult to withdraw. I had to message him repeatedly for days just to get him to stop requesting payment for another month of time/money-wasting classes. What kind of person continues to relentlessly push their “services” after being told that their “services” are not affordable? He said if I paid him hundreds of dollars for the classes that the “gods will see [my] sacrifice and reward [me]” like me spending every cent I have left on his “services” is supposed to earn me the favor of deities? Spoken like a true conman.
My biggest regret is giving the class a shot in the first place. He’s claimed to have extensive experience, handed down by his family, but I’ve also seen places on the internet where he’s said he’s been practicing for all of 5 years. Inconsistent and scam-y.
Not surprised though. Like narcissists frequently do, he promises to something but doesn’t always follow through. Nothing is ever their fault. Only responsive if they feel they can squeeze money out of you- several hundred dollars for Liber Bob alone.
What a loser. And a lesson not only in knowing what to watch out for in services found online, but in what kind of practitioner I never ever want to be like.

4 Likes

And only doing the same thing, with the same spirits? Honestly you are probably more powerful than he is.

This goes beyond magickal practice and tradition and is just cruel and megalomaniacal :rage::rage::rage:

Bind him? Or worse.

3 Likes

I think so…I was thinking about it again. I wanted to just go our separate ways but he is definitely megalomaniacal. A beginner witch in my class ended up sacrificing a rabbit for love. I think she would have been successful without it, but some students hung on his every word.
I’ve never sacrificed anything to get results and I’m sure there’s more to Quimbanda than animal sacrifice, but it was like every other spell he mentioned required a slaughtering. The only thing I’d not read of anywhere before (I guess “new”) was the animal sacrifices. It’s like he’s following a script from a horror movie.
People who have to tell other people that they are more powerful or present themselves as such on social media are likely full of insecurities.
A binding I think would be best, but I have to cram for a huge exam on Monday night now, so maybe Tuesday night or next Saturday…

3 Likes

Not to be a weirdo who offers to hex everyone you complain about in your thread, but I would be happy to bind and throw some shit at him. Some things get under my skin. Animal cruelty masquerading as magickal practice is absolutely one of them. Animal sacrifice is not and never will be “my thing”, but I can respect it’s role in magickal practices that are beyond my own. This is not that. Fuck that guy.

3 Likes

I will pm you on this. Haha I don’t think it’s weird - I was also thinking like how did I run into 2 egotistical doofuses in such a short period of time?? Am I just ranting about everything? Am I’m doing something to attract these people? But they’re both isolated incidents that happened to be this extent of doofusness by chance.
Now I feel like my hospital dreams were maybe just dreams, which is actually a relief because I don’t really want the world to end and turn into violent tribes. He probably said he “saw” something similar to gain trust. I don’t trust him at all now.

3 Likes

If he can’t even work a spell after five years without cutting something’s head off, he’s not much of a threat.

3 Likes

For sure.

He probably just enjoys it or wants others to pay for his dinner that evening.

3 Likes

Just a few thoughts here…

If this guy is so reliant on animal death throes energy to power his spells would he even know how to generate energy for spells from other means?

Or maybe he found that worked and is a one trick pony who never learnt other means to energize workings because he stopped learning as soon as 1 thing worked?

It sort of reads like that too. Which means I think I’m lucky I have t run into this dude.

Sounds like a real drag/bore especially with the hail me stuff you say he does.

Seriously does he think he’s Caesar cuz I thought hail x (insert hail Caesar for x) went out of style with Caesar that one bad day in the Ides of march with Caesar’s assassination. :roll_eyes:

jk about the hail Caesar bit but it is so passe’ and year 2000 to do that.

3 Likes