New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

Isnt there edit feature, just wanna add seek the help of Ganesha if you need help or guidance with connecting with those 2 i mentioned above

7 Likes

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread. Are there criteria for inviting new members?

7 Likes

It opens up after replying, liking and posting and reading around a few times.

Pretty much only that you do not go around asking others to choose or leave other platforms to join ours.

Lets try to operate with integrity and respect towards what is not ours.

9 Likes

There is an amnesty present, so what happened somewhere else won’t be hold against anyone. That being said, everyone has to follow the rules.

10 Likes

Cool. I literally have one person to invite

7 Likes

Awesome, the more *real people the merrier.

9 Likes

Hey I’m Verdo from Toronto, Canada. Early 30’s and currently interested in honing my craft via tools like cannabis, as I believe this use to be a great ally for the budding occulist/spiritualist back in the day. Been practicing for a few years now and looking forward to speaking with you guys…although I seem to recognize most of you already.

20 Likes

Also studing to Either make magick etc more geometrical perfect or align with primary flow of geometry

6 Likes

Great to see you around, my man!

This is going to be a damn cool ride :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Great to see you again brotha!

6 Likes

I don’t know much about that topic, but I would be interested in seeing your work on it if you decide to share it with us because of I don’t know much about it. :slight_smile:

More than likely, we aren’t trying to recruit from anywhere, but I don’t personally know anyone who practices outside of my home and that other place, and we don’t wish to break rules other places so. You guys will have to help us find new people looking for a place that didn’t previously exist.

I’m very interested in the cannibis work particularly if your tracking and studying it like a science, I’m sure since drugs and magic are a hot topic, others would have interest as well.

8 Likes

Yeah right now I’m just trying to incorporate it in my rituals to see what kind of effects it has on the overall experience. Will likely have to figure things out via trial and error, but perhaps I’ll journal it on here

6 Likes

I can’t think of any off the top of my head but look around for books on sacred geometry. This sounds right up your alley. And there is plenty of texts on it. Good luck!

5 Likes

Dont think so complex of that by geometry just ment that think of it as whole geometrically aligned some building (pyramids, south indian temples) are made that gravity rather supports it structure rather than break it (the average building)with sands of time or geometry of how human being is standed, like a being with bent cant flow cant sit for more that 2 hours, can think , while other side yogi have arranged it to subtle levels that they rather harness energy etc ina particular way, as simple as that

Like in one way that more brings instability and desction and while other it transmutes

But country like china spent exessive resouce in its building to make earthquake free etc but thats not a permant solution and require contant drain what requires is geomtry change

5 Likes

That would be pretty cool, I tend to learn more from peoples journals than I do their how toos. I believe it’s because even though I might not have the same application, I can figure out how to use it for my application- if that makes sense.

6 Likes

Dont what you find so badass till now about that , i just wanted ppl to know in this forum they qre talking to male and a coder so let them know by intrest ,otherwise i have never used the word mr, i will sound like a gamer tag though Mr Tufo, yeah sounds sharp more like asian name

4 Likes

Hello everyone :relaxed:,

I am Dreamy. I am in my 30’s. I don’t practice but what got me into joining forums is that I was in a shitty situation and I met people who helped through magick. Ever since I have been enjoying reading about it and learning about different spirits and types of magicks. It’s just soooo interesting and captivating to see what magick can do ! Looking discovering more here

8 Likes

Welcome to The Occult Nation. I’m glad to hear magic has been a good experience for you so far, even if it was via proxxy and reading others work :slight_smile: Sometimes that’s all we need.

6 Likes

Thank you @Keteriya !! honestly it changed my life for the better !!

6 Likes

Hello friends, acquaintances, friendly faces and critics,

It is I, the not-so-mysterious Saga (though many of you probably know me by a different name, as I went by such for an extended period of time, but am re-inventing myself on the internet). I am from the South Eastern United States. I am teetering between my 20’s and 30’s, waiting for a strong wind to push me a decade older.

I love new experiences in the esoteric and magical arts, but feels like my jar spells are the only thing that work anymore. :sob: I am not necessarily interested in any particular method or practice, but understanding the foundational concepts of a differing practices and the beliefs that drive those practices. Another area that I enjoy diving into is mythology–love learning about new entities and pantheons.

As far as my working experience, aside from the aforementioned jar spells, I can run a mean tarot reading. My current “work” is experimenting with intention through writing, as well as assembling a dream timeline from dream fragments that I’ve assembled since the late 1990’s. There’s gold in them dream journals!

My focus is primarily on what I consider my patron entity, affectionately dubbed “Mysterious.”

Looking forward to the growth of The Occult Nation forums. May the group prosper and achieve their goals!

13 Likes