New Members Please Introduce yourselves here!

I’m fifty-nine years of age and exist on the east coast of Australia. I’ve been into Magick for approx. forty-eight or forty-nine years, so my experiences and knowledge are limited. Like a few familiar names I see here, I was a member of another forum, which at the time was at the cutting edge of the left-hand path. However, as Cuervo stated somewhere else, things changed in the last twelve months (or so, with a new global moderator).

Was a member of the oldest (rhp) Magickal Lodge in the southern hemisphere – the O.P.A. Barry Salkilld was my Magickal teacher. Got into Ceremonial Magick but then developed cheap, nasty, on-the-fly techniques which work. Killed two people using a spirit from The Goetia.

For twenty-five years I’ve engaged in Aeonic Magick, but that’s inherently political so I can’t post anything except that I’ve changed the future of the world – Big Time!

I don’t intend to post much – because time is short - but I’m joining so that members can personal message me if they wish. As a left-hand path practitioner, I don’t tend to use spiritual entities all that much, but I can and do.

Anyway, assuming I can join I’ll be here to help if I can, because there are so many of them and so few of us.

Al.

12 Likes