Mystery Pomegranate Magick

I decided to make this its own thread so it wouldnt just be cluttered in my journal.

I was at the grocery store was let to buy two fresh pomegranates. I ate one because i like them and you can only buy them fresh at certain times of the year here.

The second, I have just followed what i felt my gut has been telling me to do with it.
Which was first to take the seeds and place them in my chalice on my altar, covered by a thin cloth.

Let sit for a couple of hours. Then I felt that i needed to add the purple flowery part of the wisteria that grows in my yard. I went to where it grows asked the plant if it was ok to take a small sprig of the flowering part. Once, I got the ok … I added those to my pomegranate in the chalice.

20220831_175544

Next, I feel like it needs champagne :champagne:.
So, I have added the last bit of champagne I had to the mix.

I have recovered it with the cloth and will let it sit for a bit on my altar.

Im feeling some rose quartz may be needed.

6 Likes

Champagne is used for victory celebrations and is sign of wealth and life pleasures.

4 Likes

That concoction speaks strongly to me of Haniel.

Also, strangely, Bimé.

5 Likes

This Haniel?

3 Likes

Yes, that’s her :slight_smile: I work with her quite a bit, she is lovely

4 Likes

I have been working with Bune alot.

3 Likes

I added a piece of rose quartz to it. I just couldn’t shake the feeling that it needed that.

5 Likes

I know what it is for now. I will use it tonight.

3 Likes

Pomegranate is excellent for use in baths of seduction and attraction.

5 Likes

It should all workout perfect then.

5 Likes

I just this reel on Instagram

They used theirs for a wealth spell and burned a candle right in the pomegranate.

I never thought about doing spells that way… you could use a lot of fruits like candle holders…

3 Likes

Thats a cool idea! I will have to try it.

3 Likes