Mantra for teeth

If any of you brothers and sisters have an extra minute in their rituals please ask about a mantra to heal a broken tooth, I don’t have money for a doctor and I don’t want my teeth to fall out.My teeth are damaged due to torture (mostly mental) and my upper jaw bone is very weak

1 Like

Not making any promises about its effectiveness but you could try these healing frequencies for teeth.

3 Likes

@King1911 Bro real talk if you’re experiencing serious, ongoing dental pain. You need to see a dentist. You have to get that cavity filled, get a root canal or perhaps an extraction. Whatever the care may be a real dentist is the only one who can relieve your pain for real.

Try this for temporary solutions. Swish in your mouth with a high concentration of salt water and spit, repeat several times. Apply clove or frankincense oil to the affected tooth and or gum. This often temporarily alleviates pain.

Its happened in my life that I was dirt broke and suffering badly. I went to a dentist and Straight up told him I was broke, but if he helped me I promised to repay him ( which any Man would right?). The dentist, his occupation is to help people in this situation. He’s very likely to help you and agree to defer payment, or waive it all together…or at least to take a look and tell you how serious the problem really is.

That’s my opinion bro. Swallow your pride and just go to a dentist and be straight with them.

Dental pain is THE WORST man. I feel for you.

4 Likes

Thank you brother, i don’t have pain anymore, The thing is that they are all loose and these days they will fall out one by one. I need at least a few of them to eat and the doctors only want money.

1 Like

Denture plates are an affordable solution. Think outside the box, adapt and be ready to try solutions that may not be attractive to your way of thinking or your first choice but will still be better than how it is now :v:

2 Likes

@Arianna you know I recall in Franz Bardons 2nd book the book on evocation ( which I didn’t like actually) there was a spirit that could manifest the regrowth of teeth. Just like you said though “no guarantees” Caveat Emptor…

3 Likes

Also try calcium hydroxyapatite to help strengthen your teeth. Also help with minor cavities.

3 Likes

That :+1:

2 Likes

Agree with the above comments. A few years ago I had a wisdom tooth that was really fucking up my day (I could feel the bone growing all improperly. 4/10 pain for months). I called AA Raphael and he straight up told me to go to a dentist. He said something like “What are you doing here. Go see a dentist” and then I got a gentile scolding. Lol

4 Likes

What is the book title?

1 Like

Don’t recall, it’s not cheap, if you buy that you can afford a trip to the dentist

2 Likes