Magical way

I’ve used exactly the system your using here. Results for me have been a little spotty but I’ll admit I haven’t done like 20 times, and I think it really does require practice to get the technique right in real life. I try not to judge a system until I’ve had around 15 to 20 sessions with it. If I don’t have it down pat by then, it may be beyond me at that point in time and I may need to revisit it later.

This is the technique I use when I give a Goetic a spirit s mission and it fails without a decent reason or because it didn’t want to put in the effort.

Usually as a remedial tool, I’ve found it effective.

1 Like

raziel pathworking.

I called Raziel again today after 5 years for pathworking. My first experience was when I was 15 and it was incredible. She opened my 3rd eye completely, but I was afraid she made it back to her old self.

When I first saw her when I was 15, the image she gave me was just a small white glowing light.

5 years later tonight I saw a woman in full human form, a woman descending from the sky

Her blonde braided hair was a white outfit and she used an expression like what do you want from the white evidence, I expressed my wish and thanked her and left.

5 Likes

Does anyone know who the angel named Samael is I’m drawn towards her she is listed as an archangel in the book but if anyone has more information I heard about samael lucifer’s mask I would be grateful

3 Likes

Can you tell us about the road work of the 4 great archangels and raziel?

1 Like

Samael User is not a bad entity. He’s not a demon, he’s an angel. The angel who helped Moses cross the red sea is Samael. Samael helps to break the shell of people who cannot achieve spiritual and physical development due to pressures. It helps you overcome insurmountable obstacles.

3 Likes

I think there are more than 10 archangels in that book along with Azrael and Samael.
but whichever archangel you want to reach you have to go through raziel

1 Like

As the days passed, my character began to darken and my dreams began to come alive.

I saw the name and this seal of the samyaza in my dream.

2 Likes

No it’s named samael the black it is not the same as samael the AA “gods holy darkness,”. Samael the black is a mask of Asmoday.

This comes from Thomas Karlssens Kaballah Qlippoth and Goetic Magick

3 Likes

As @anon75849095 said, Samael the Angel is not the same as the demon of the same name.

2 Likes

thank you for your valuable information if you are available can we talk about my new book rufus opus and 7 spheres

1 Like

As I understand it, the angel Samael and Lilith’s husband Samael are separate entities.

what about samael angel samael with the title of god’s poison

1 Like

No! Archangel Samael is the same as Samael the Qlippothic Archfiend

According to legend Samael fell from divine grace but worked hard and atoned for his sins and returned to grace.

Samael is Gods Holy Darkness, The shadow of God.

Now Samael the Black is a mask of Asmoday totally separate Entity

3 Likes

So, סַמָּאֵל (Samael) is also translated as “God’s Venom”. Does a viper’s venom work against the viper? No, the venom helps further the goals of the viper.

In various old works such as the Heptameron, Samael is said to be an Angel under Mars. Mars is destructive in the world, ruling over war and other conflicts, but traditionally his works were seen as vital to the world! (See, the Orphic Hymn to Mars) Mars’ works are necessary for the world to continue functioning well. Let it be known that these works can be done in an honorable and “right” way, that ultimately furthers the world. And this is what exalts the Angels.

So, that is what I understand with Angel Samael’s title. Even if his works seem destructive, it is honorable and done in a way that furthers the continuence of the world and the right functioning of it.

3 Likes

Yes you’ve got it right @Dankquanicus

3 Likes

Is samael related to azazel?

1 Like

No @King1911 Azazel was the king of the watcher angels. Azazel comes from a class of spirits called seir’im which are Nature Gods

2 Likes

So he became seir’im after the fall? or he both seir’im and angel in the same time? Myths are confusing

3 Likes

Welcome to the occult my friend. Getting confused is part of the game :laughing:

3 Likes

I was told there would be cookies also, but I’ve yet to taste them :joy:!

3 Likes

No cookies. However we do have vanilla flavored wafters!

2 Likes