Magical way

@CosmicTofu He gave a tip that will ignite my rise, you are truly a legend, my friend, I offer endless respect thank you so muchšŸ–¤

Actually full credit to @anon75849095 for the Team Leader/Manager deal. I learned it from him.

1 Like

Thank you both, I can make much more powerful applications with this.

1 Like

dantalion and ahriman.

I called both of them and a ritual took place while my target was sleeping, I felt very different and dedicated my blood to Dantalion and submitted my petition.

I was going to take a photo but then I couldnā€™t see that photo in my gallery. I felt like I was being watched while doing my ritual.

1 Like

Choose a book and work with it! Practice is important. You will learn through experience, so find a book and work with it and see what you learn from it!

2 Likes

I want someone who understands to comment.

i had a ritual with ahriman and dantalion last night then i went to sleep at 7am turkey time,I had a dream, it would take a long time if I went into too much detail, but in my dream I physically felt everything, from the sexual experience I had with the woman and the pleasure she got from this experience.

and when I went to lock the door, I saw 3 names, one of the ones that caught my attention was the az jahi writing.

And now that the real bombing is over, the woman has a blue knife in her hand and asked me to sit in a chair and close my eyes,stabbed a knife in my heart, and when I suddenly woke up and stood up, I saw a pain and burning sensation in my chest above my heart.

why did this happen to me.

thank you ophiel.

I wanted the woman I love to show more attention than now and bam heā€™s texting a lot right now heā€™s sending reels of videos he wants to talk to me but I donā€™t care I want to lie down and sleep thanks ophiel.

3 Likes

thank you for your peaceful presence, great lord rosieršŸ–¤

2 Likes

I called FROā€™GHLAā€™TASCH and made a transaction.

yeah it worked but when i get rid of this damn feeling called love i need more iā€™ll fire up my rise.

yes more this deal this will be my last spell and my last act for love now I wonā€™t waste my days casting love spells.

Actually itā€™s not a deal, I canā€™t see the bidding souls so I canā€™t hear what they want and I made my own offer,I have always loved tattoos that symbolize something on the body, so in return for my desire, I agreed to tattoo something on my body that symbolizes god.

I, Martinez, best regards,I WANT X TO COME TO US WITH VERY INTENSE EMOTIONS, WITHOUT CHAOS AND NEGATIVE SITUATIONS, FILLED WITH LOYALTY AND INTEREST BEFORE THIS MONTH IS END,IN RESPONSE, I OFFER TO MAKE SOMETHING REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR PRESENCE PERMANENTLY AT MY BODY AND I SIGN THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE DATE.
________________________[signature]
_________________________[History]
__________________________[SIGIL demon]

Astarte, the great goddess of love, hunting and war, it is my deepest desire to sign this covenant with you.

When you bring that woman to me the way I want, I promise to get a tattoo that will represent you.

I promise to rub your divine power in front of other people and to follow the path you have shown me to achieve my desire.

In return for this oath, I want the situation I desire to come to me, with an irresistible love, loyalty, longing and care, without any chaos or negative situation.

Until you bring that woman to me, I want you to harmlessly curb my desire for results and my excitement with results.

Astarte, on behalf of you and the other kings, I want my will to come to me and this covenant with you to be accepted."

Any thoughts you would like to add?

@CosmicTofu @anon75849095 @Vitriol

2 Likes

Good luck bro, the best way to get the experience you need is to actually go out and get the experience you need. I wish you well.

1 Like

thank you, that person was actually a friend of mine, until I had feelings of love for her because I really liked her, most of the things I did worked out but I never had great success.

I had success using your invocation method. Thank you very much for helping me with this.

The name Astrate was always on my mind, so I thought I had to make the last shot.

1 Like

I asked him to accept my offer of a 10-day deal with Lord Rosier, at least for me.
But I believe you took the deal.

4 Likes

Since I started working with Astarte, I suddenly start to feel my third eye even when I draw a seal,My vision is getting a little blurry I think Iā€™m going into a mild trance state.

5 Likes

God forgives, I donā€™t, get ready to be my slave bastard.

Uploading: IMG_20230125_205903.jpgā€¦

3 Likes

4 Likes

God forgives, I donā€™t, get ready to be my slave bastard.

I love this!

3 Likes

I will enslave them for their own good.

4 Likes

Goddamn I love that quote too.
ā€œGod forgive, I donā€™tā€. Super evocative, it gets the people going!

2 Likes

I heard from you my friend, I really like your views.

yeah some motherfuckers deserved to die and be slaves.

2 Likes