Long-Term Wealth Petition Spell to Persephone

Long-Term Wealth Petition Spell to Persephone

This petition to Persephone is Sarah L. Mastros’s modification of a 3rd-century Roman lead tablet spell. It calls upon Persephone under the name of her Sumerian counterpart Ereshkigal.

“This spell is designed to slowly build prosperity over time…is not a fast-acting spell, but a long-acting one; results will come with patience.”

I’m away from my money bowl for the next week, but look forward to trying this out.

Step One: Incense

Light wealth-drawing incense. The author recommends:

Wealth-Drawing Incense

• 3 parts juniper
  • 2 parts dried figs or raisins
  • 2 parts cedarwood or another aromatic wood
  • 1 part roses
  • 1 part whole black peppercorns

Step Two: Sigilize

Sigilize your intent and prosperity goals on a sheet of paper. You can anoint it with wealth-drawing / prosperity oil. I will use my Queen of Pentacles Oil.

Step Three: Incant

Flip the paper over and write the following spell AS you recite the words out-loud:

Kore Ereshkigal, I invoke you by the name of the earth
KEUEMORI MORITHARCHOTH
Kore Ereshkigal ZABARBATHOUCH
Persephone ZAUDACHTHOUMAR
You who push seed to sprout, bud to flower, flower to fruit
You who are the Earth into which the fruit decays.
You who dwell beneath the Earth,
Ereshkigal NEBOUTOSOUALETH EREBENNE ARKUIA NEKUI
You who are bedecked with every jewel, crowned in gold and glory,
As ever your hoard of wealth grows, grow ever my prosperity as well,
For I am you, and you are me
I am Persephone, and Persephone is me.
I am the Queen who reigns in Hell, on Earth, in Heaven.
In all three worlds we are, she is, I am.
THREKISITHPHE AMRACHARARA EPHOISKERE
With this blood, I bind the spell.

Step Four: Blood Bind

Place a single drop of your blood on the paper to bind you to it and to seal the spell.

Step Five: Deposit

Place the petition in an enchanted piggy bank, magickal cashbox, or money bowl. Dust it with an offering of incense.

Step Six: Maintain

Re-read the spell out-loud every full moon and add another gold coin.

Ref: The Big Book of Magical Incense by Sarah L. Mastros

10 Likes

I decided to write the petition around a candle jar instead. I wrote from bottom to top, to draw in wealth, and blooded the wick and the word “blood”. I’m also forgoing the endless gold coins because it’s not practical. I’ll read the incantation aloud, burn rose petals, clove, and patchouli, and drop pomegranate eo and queen of pentacles oil onto the top of the candle when I light it.

Ave Persephone

6 Likes

I went ahead and made a special blend for Persephone:

• Rose Petals
  • Bay Leaves
  • Dittany of Crete
  • Patchouli
  • Clove
  • Pomegranate EO

I’ll sprinkle it on top of myrhh.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Have you messed around with the Greek Magickal Papyri? I haven’t, but it has lots of themes that overlap with your work (like greek type spirits)

2 Likes

I’ve pulled a few incantations, but its pretty inaccessible magick for modern practicioners. A lot of it is also based on sexual coercion, which is not at all my thing. I do like this incantation:

There is a course for PGM magick, but I don’t wanna pay that much.

I’ve been meaning to read Jake Stratton Kent’s True Grimoire (RIP), but its not quite the right time yet.

2 Likes