Lessons of the Deck - Angelic Edition

Harahel came a few days before Christmas to ping me and say…it wasn’t time…

He came just now and said that I had noted how well behaved my son was during the Holiday. He really was. I thanked him and he bid me to draw another card.

Up next:

Ariel accepted and I’ve interacted with her before. Never been on her bad side, so, that helps.

What incense did she want? Baby Powder. Just came today in a variety pack. But, I came out her to give the first (horrendous) stick to @Arianna. Ariel said I should.

The pack came with an incense holder (that needs…repainted…), so I.lit the first stick, put it in it, half gagged, and got Ariel’s ready.

Arianna’s

Now, I have two sticks of it going… Stinks.

5 Likes

Im sorry it stinks … but aww you burned incense for me.

Im digging those peace signs too! :v: :peace_symbol:

I will have to thank Ariel.

2 Likes

Baby powder has always stunk. BUT they did do one helluva job making it smell the same. Yeah, know that smell.

And yes, I did light the first stick for you. Hopefully, it smells astrally better for you. Still burning, if you want to pop by.

2 Likes

Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion…

2 Likes

Well, Its better on my side.

Reminds me of my babies :baby:

Who are all grown now. :cry:

They are still cool. Back before cell phones, when you had to pass notes in class, my best friend and I would draw peace signs all over our notes. Yes. Im that old!! :rofl:

Just flip them and pretend they are runes.

2 Likes

I’m still older, but yeah, close enough.

Give me a nudge if you swing by and if I’m coherent enough, I’ll light one for you.

1 Like

Ok, probably be about an hour. At work until then.

1 Like

I’ve called on Ariel a few times for my doggos and the cats that visit us, she’s very quick :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I got notified by a friend that they had butchered their pheasants and had saved the skulls for me. I had offered to help, but they must’ve forgotten. They found out at their child’s birthday party I wanted the skulls for ritual purposes and we hadn’t heard from them since, so this was good news. Ariel took credit and I will be picking them up later this week.

Hail Ariel.

Up next:

He came quietly and just sort of appeared without notice. He accepted and left wordlessly.

5 Likes

Ieiaiel came and indicated he was completed with his work. Didn’t say what it was, just kind of hinted it would show up soon. :man_shrugging:

Up next:

Sitael accepted and as he turned to leave, he said, “I will give you two.”

Works for me.

5 Likes

Sitael said I could either count his as completed or wait for a better one, whatever that is. I’m game.

Up next:

Iabamiah accepted and said it would be done in 1 week.

3 Likes

Sitael came and said he was done about a week ago. I got delayed in my thread upkeep when I did a 9 day ritual. He helped with protection from adversaries.

Hail Sitael.

Iabamiah was done around the same time and set some things in motion to help with my inner alchemy longer-term. It is another path I’ll be following and some forms of it are in the Lounge area.

Hail Iabamiah.

Up next:

Ieialel accepted, said she’d help keep me from sickness in the next 2 weeks, and that I should choose another card. She didn’t want any incense.

Hail Ieialel.

Up next:

Mehiel accepted, said he’d help me over the next 2 weeks and asked that I leave his card up (still active).

2 Likes

Mehiel gave me a bit of a gift. Instead of protection from “wild beasts”, I got visits from one - a hawk in the neighborhood. Both times, I was maybe 30 feet from it. First time was on a walk, but the second was in my yard! Over by the spot I have set aside as a “graveyard” for the dead. I took the best photos I could without disturbing it as it ate. I would’ve preferred the front half of the rabbit (for the skull), but it left me the back half. Best photo I could get, to the right of the stump, in the ivy.

Hail Mehiel.

Up next:

Nithael accepted, but I felt he disapproved. Not in being asked but one of those strange conflicts you can’t quite pin down with an entity and you know you haven’t screwed them over - in this life, anyways.

4 Likes