Meditated for nineteen minutes and fifty seconds

Meditated for twenty minutes

2 Likes

Another achievement, man. Well done.

2 Likes

Meditated for twenty minutes and ten seconds

Meditated for twenty minutes and twenty seconds

Meditated for twenty minutes and thirty seconds

I miss your comments and posts on the forum! You’ve been quiet the last while.

5 Likes

Meditated for twenty minutes and forty seconds

What makes a magician?
His power, knowledge, influences in the community
Perhaps his compassion?

I recently read in the secret language of tarot
That in order to know a thing, one should know what it’s not and knowing it’s limits.

I think that a magician isn’t a god. Because, a god doesn’t have a physical body, while a magician does.

A magician cannot reverse time, defy gravity etc.

Just some initial thoughts.

Magic revolves around causing change in the outside world, while mysticism involves changing the inner world of the magician himself.

Alchemy involves changing elements, meaning supposedly, indivisible, atomic substances into others
Of that kind.

Alchemy can be magical or mystical.
If it’s magical, then it can be on one of your bodies: physical, etheric, astral, mental, spiritual or nos(not other specified)
Or one on the external body of the world, again the different layers of it.

Why use this mental gymnastics, aren’t they barren?
TL;DR analysis and philosophy practical goal is to extract usable insights from everyday, holiday and magical/mystical realities. If they were not to exist,
the world would still keep turning, but we will learn less from our mistakes and so will repeat them.

Most people think in images, some think in words and few to none think in numbers.

Words are an abstraction on images, you can give a name to an object without an image, an interesting example:

Jabberwocky
BY LEWIS CARROLL
’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

And numbers are an abstraction on words, certain language have letter-number correspondences and even those that don’t have an inherent order to their alphabets, for instance certain infinities in math can be counted and are different in size to other infinities: Álef sets

To use a good analogy if I’d like to make a health shake from fruits and vegetables. I’d first need to cut them up to smaller slices, put the slices into the juicer and the juicer will extract their most valuable ingredientes and turn them into a juice/shake we can drink, that’s absorbed in our digestive tract easily.

That’s the kind of philosophy I do: it boils down everything to its essential parts. Reductionist logic.

4 Likes

Meditated for twenty-one minutes

A problem of ordering, problem of searching/retrieval what do they have to do with magic?

Order your time, sequence your learning, retrieve knowledge relevant to your situation.

Magic is uncertainty magnified, and chaos magic is uncertainty enlarged even more.

If there’s lack of clarity about the search criteria, we’ll find nothing.

If there’s uncertainty about the retrieval criterion, we’ll remember nothing.

Most magical knowledge is innate, why?

If we posit that we’re reincarnated beings, then we probably did magic in previous lives.
We advanced along our paths and learned.

When the Atlantic and Egyptian mysteries were at their height, there’s much power and control over nature, much more than we have today.

Of course they were just human back then as well, but they didn’t have our restrictive mindsets about magic: they wanted to simply understand nature and through it evolve.

They wanted to fully grasp the behind the scenes of nature. Why is this important?

TL;DR in my view and in my world the word emet in Hebrew means truth and represents past, present and future. Alef the first letter is elemental air on the qabbalistic tree and so represents the future, mem the middle letter represents elemental water and so means the present that takes the shape of the container it’s in and Tav the last letter that means elemental earth and the past.

Digging into the ground instead of flying into the air.

The past is buried, while the future uncertain, up in the air. Words matter…

Going after a sure thing is better in the long run, maybe less exciting than flying in the air.

In order to fly in the air you need to actively put in a lot of energy and fight gravity.

In order to sail in the sea, you either need to catch the tides and winds or use energy. In order to be on earth, you can simply be.

The past is the most stable, set in stone thing there is. Problem is our concept of it isn’t.

1 Like

Meditated for twenty-one minutes And ten seconds

Meditated for twenty-one minutes and twenty seconds

TL;DR Iblis and Allah fight. Currently Iblis is winning.
Water is the battlefield. I’m a great believer of knowledge over ignorance, even at the cost of some bad things happening to you…

Iblis is said to place his throne upon the ocean/water(source: a simple Google search).

Now I assumed water was the present, because of the reasons I explained.

Allah’s throne is also said to be upon the water again a Google search.

I’m not the first guy to say they both want a piece of the present, it’s a gift after all ;).
The word for a lie in Hebrew is sheker, with the first letter being shin, elemental fire.

In my book changing elemental water to vapors is done via fire and freezing it is done with withholding heat/fire from it. So, water can become earth like and airlike.

When Adam and Eve ate from the knowledge of good and evil. They actually ate from the tree of death as well, because once you acquire Da’at that knowledge, the sphere on the tree of life leading to the tree of death you become mortal…

If you’re mortal, you’re not perfect.

If you’re not perfect, you’re not innocent.
If you’re not innocent, you can lie.
If you can lie, Iblis can sway your heart to evil.

Like the Chinese say for example in the book dao de jing, people need morals that always fail in the end if they stray from the dao, their natural, innocent state.

2 Likes