Infernus Rofocalus: Notes about the Occult 🕯

July 31

Update:

• There are still some items missing which I’m expecting to arrive in the mail next Monday.

b51cf1ddedb97433c1ff867ac21dbe727d5f98e3_2_666x500

☆☆☆☆☆

Last night was a really bad sleep, something was bothering me all night and fucking with my dreams.
I’ve changed my plans for tonight and I’m going to cast a heavy curse on these people. I rarely make sacrifices, especially on Sundays, but these idiots deserve it.

4 Likes

Aug 2

Squares

3:48 am

I finished it now, I’m still a little dizzy and tired. Lot of things happened.

I will post details later after the results.

be0cbf31531c3a5f28a6fb8944cc479c886d70fb_2_375x500

f19e27337033dcc43ec993d567017cf98ca0ddc4_2_375x500

5 Likes

01:33 am

Second Night.

Different approach.

a1a15eceb9eedd743a2395de15f886a8c7d6ab73_2_481x500

5 Likes

Aug 4

Tonight will be the third and final night, this time outdoors. I will try another approach.

Unknown minor spirits and even a parasite were attracted and many things happened.

So far, no sign of those supposedly in the square. There’s something inside, I have no doubt, but I still don’t know what they are.

On the bright side, Oriens has relieved a lot of the pain of osteoarthritis in the hip that has been bothering me for years.

I will post in detail later.

4 Likes

God damn parasites I hate that when one creeps towards the astral light I’m generating with my rituals.

My advice construct a servitor to act as a bouncer so they don’t actually distract you from what you’re doing.

Very cool with the squares man.

2 Likes

Alternatively Luna is able to do this as well, if one doesn’t have the time or whatever to create their own :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the good advice @DarkGodofQlippa and @Keteriya

This was already expected, I did the first ritual (with the circle) without barriers or shields on purpose to have more chances of contacting what exists in the square. I left the field open.

I still didn’t know if they were spirits, demons or egregores and the intention was to evoke this energy before working with the square.

For the lesser spirits, mostly disembodied and lost souls, I lit a white candle and dismissed them.

The arrogant parasite made me furious and I trapped it in a clay toten, tortured it a bit, buried and then burned before banishing it.

Tomorrow completes the cycle of a “big moon” (29.5 days) which is the deadline I was told. And I’ll post my conclusions and results after that deadline.

☆☆☆☆☆

Aug 15

Third day

5 Likes

Correction, the deadline ends on Sep 14 and not on the date I described above.

A brief report until I write the final conclusions:

My finances are being taken care of by Lucifuge so there isn’t much room for the Square to work.

So I bought several lotteries to give the square entities a chance to bring me some extra cash.

I won something close to US$ 100 once. :money_mouth_face:

The downside is: I spent the triple buying these lotteries. :man_facepalming:

☆☆☆☆☆

Small changes:

The Demon brought me an ex back and we had intense and pleasurable moments today, but without any feelings of affection.

4 Likes

Story of my life…:laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

About the squares of Abramelin:

Sep 21

Now I think the squares are old egregors that were once powerful, mixed with some lesser-known imprisoned spirits.

That’s what I saw in an intense trance, with wide eyes, when I tried to evoke the entities of the square.

The power of egregores distorted the reality of my room, furniture and walls began to change shape.

I saw cremation vessels or funerary urns with some sad spirits trapped, I also saw other very happy and graceful spirits who even danced in the fire like small balerinas with wings

In my opinion, the Demons listed by Abramelin are legit, but none of them are part of the square.

My conclusion is: squares were long forgotten and today they don’t have the same power they had in the past.

☆☆☆☆☆

Curse for a very bad person

Today I received the last missing item.
A male wax hollow head.

Took some dirt from a cemetery

I’ll use some bones too.

The rest of the items and materials will be posted later.

5 Likes

Please keep us updated, as best as possible…or prudent…

4 Likes

Thank you norse,

You are one of the reasons I joined this forum.

I am always very grateful to you and I will try to follow your example as a mage.

:pray:

4 Likes

I just finished it now, unfortunately for an unexpected fact I did the ritual before the scheduled day.

I didn’t have time to take pictures of the items used, but I’ll write down the process in detail later.

It took too long and I’m exhausted.

Hail Lucifuge Rofocale.

5 Likes

The first time I did this type of work the results were above expectations.

The preparation phase consumes 90% of the time.

This is a curse that needs to be worked out calmly and is very time consuming. There is a reason to use various materials and items.

Every item used was consecrated and charged with the utmost intent.

Just putting things together and mixing it up doesn’t work.

The goal is to send out all the negative charge at once and not give the target time to react. The spell must be greater than the target’s will to live.

I noticed that days before, while preparing the spell, some of the energy escaped and negatively affected my day to day life in many ways.

This was already expected.

Small misfortunes and accidents happened to me and strangely one of them went in my favor.

The next step is to keep feeding the spell every night by sending my intentions.

I’ll torture the head with nails and needles, light a black broken candle, pour it with vinegar now and poison later for a few days until I feel satisfied.

Used items:

• hollow wax male head

• specific powders pre-manipulated to cause disgust, disappearance, distress and destruction

• black gift ribbon

• black candles

• a lot of incense

• cemetery dirt

• small bones

• ashes of old banishing works.

• rusty nails

• rotten meat

• ant venom

• 2 bent keys

• 3 warped golden coins

• cactus thorns

• batch of various medicines in pills mixed with gunpowder and termite venom

• consecrated sigils of 4 Demons

• and name of the damn target written

Each item was consecrated and charged with intentions in the preparation phase, at the time of filling the head and in the act of delivery to the spirits.

In the next phase the ritual will be in the outdoor area
I will open the head at the top and add the second batch with the missing items:

• broken mirror

• boiled bitter wine

• a sacrifice (preferably with 4 legs).

• insects and small reptiles

• chicken feet

• rotten eggs

• raw and dried peppers

• burnt oil

• a voodoo doll made by me.

• and maybe some other item if needed.

After that, I’ll bury it in some graveyard and call the night.

3 Likes

Last night I put the head in a dirty, dark place.

Today, before starting my meditation, I went to torture my target a little with rotten pepper, and screws.

To my surprise or carelessness, the candles melted every side edge made of thick plastic.

I imagine it was a fire with a lot of smoke similar to a fire :sweat_smile: :fire:

But strangely the wax head did not melt and remains intact.

3 Likes

I wonder if Lucifuge could be used to act as a bouncer for the energies from your ritual ingredients. Btw this journal is really interesting . :metal:t4:

2 Likes

I’m in complete agreement this is fascinating

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest and for reading this humble journal.

My intention is just to share what I was taught by my Patronus Lucifuge Rofocale.

I think since these energies were created by me to charge the items and ingredients, it would be counterproductive if the Demon blocked those same energies. There would be the risk of weakening or nullifying the ritual.

In addition to the intention, the feelings used in the process such as anger, hatred, fury and others, still remain for a while in the operator (me) and I believe they attract part of the negative energy accumulated in the ingredients.

I take these little misfortunes as a sign that the process is working as expected :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank You my friend :pray:

1 Like

I’m not a politician, but we’re in the presidential election season here, which has taken up my time.

I hope to be able to return to the forum soon.

My best wishes to all :pray:

4 Likes