Human Possession

Oh yes, for sure.

I have not thought about it like this though. This is some great insight and provides a lot of clarity.

It’s always sad when I don’t know someone personally and can’t watch the magick take roots. Watching/observing really is amazing.

4 Likes

Personally, I would take it to the darker sides, where I would want to see them (or read about it). But this has dilemmas, with people I’m not personally knowledgeable about. While I can call upon someone like Ma’at to determine guilt and my level of “justice”, is that the same?

4 Likes

@Laurel_Spider if you did your obsession rite on the person first, they might even welcome the possession.

2 Likes

Woah that’s a cool point. You’re completely right. I guess I should be able to convince someone to let me try, but I’m honestly not there yet lol. Need some more info about it and experience playing the concepts first.

2 Likes

If you can get them there subconsciously, it could go along way. Maybe combine the obsession rite with repeated human evocation and subconscious suggestion? And perhaps weaken them with vampirism as well? Or have Dantallion / King Paimon / Lilith etc. whispering in their ear.

2 Likes