How to Create a Vampyric Shade (Michael Ford)

This sounds awesome!! Want to/can you share details?

1 Like

For me I took my black mirror and used a brooch that is a spider to get an image firmly in my head, and it just kinda looked cool, I knew I wanted black widows so when I got a good image in my head I altered them to black widows , I have a nack for being able to send and receive things , to and from other magicians black mirrors. So, I sent the spiders thru my mirror to them thru their mirror.

Anything you think of you can create. I wanted to use black widows because I was sending a message, love you like black widow. Because, after they mate they eat the male. (I had my reasons :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

I made mine :spider: :spider_web:

Once upon a time a few months ago I got really annoyed that I could feel people were poking at my energy, too close to “me,” and whatever else. I decided I’d just go ahead and attack anyone that tried to get a solid read on me without my permission. So I made some parasites. I have a how to on my site, but I don’t think I’m allowed to link myself.

2 Likes

I’ll try to make a post over the weekend about black mirrors and how use them with baneful magick. And sending things through.

2 Likes

Badass.

Beautiful!!!

Oh hell yeah that’s one of the best parts. I use spiders as messages for similar reasons. Not just that, but the symbolism they carry runs deep. As a lady, my love of the creatures and admiration runs so deep.

4 Likes

I love spiders to. I don’t kill them if they are in my home because they eat other unwanted pests. If they are poison I just try to send them outside and on their way.

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yall are both badass :spider:
I’m inspired!

3 Likes

But I am :upside_down_face:

I refuse to close out this winter without new spider friends.
Thank you for sharing all of this (also @Arianna !)

4 Likes

Oh, that’s really nice! Good job :+1: @Laurel_Spider ! Really well put together.

1 Like

Well, if any of you are feeling low and need a quick boost, filter the energy, but here’s the stone.

Take what you want.

5 Likes

Thats awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

I made exceptions in my wards for those on this thread to access it. I mean, it’s going to waste…

for all of these people explicitly.

The stone isn’t normally in that dish, but focus on the stone. Hell, I don’t need to explain that to a bunch of :man_vampire: :woman_vampire: :bat:

5 Likes

Sometimes I wanna hug you!

4 Likes

I know. I’d hug back. My regards to your Daddy Dom, but we have emails going already. :joy:

But I forgot to say that I added @Mythopoeia , too. Felt like a jerk when I remembered. Hey, I tell on myself.

4 Likes

I was so bold as to presume so.

No need for that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dont tell him about the Mistress Arianna title :laughing:

Just kidding he wouldnt care. Would probably find it amusing.

2 Likes

I’m afraid my servitors ripped that memory out. What title?

@Mythopoeia I can clean this up for you, if you’d like.

2 Likes

Nah no need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this. Got me through the rest of my workday. :joy:

2 Likes