I would like to share a tarot spread I improvised a few years ago.
The Uffington Horse is a prevalent figure in the Wildwood deck that I associate with focus and achievement. I used the shape of its head (which has become a talisman of sorts for me) to structure the layout:
I asked the cards to dictate what each card should represent, and this is what I got:
This is how I interpreted it:
- Green Man: The Project/Goal
- Two of Stones: The Challenge
- Six of Bows: What to let go/make peace with
- Green Woman: What nurtures the project/goal
- Three of Stones: How to approach the project/goal
- Ten of Arrows: How to communicate about the project/goal
- The Ancestor: Where to draw strength/resources for the goal/project
- Four of Arrows: What to avoid
I hope it can help you achieve your goals.