Heavy Curse: I need some ideas

I intend to cast a strong curse on a person. The strongest possible.

I don’t know what’s going on, but lately I’m out of inspiration, it seems the hard drive of my head has been formatted.

I want to use something heavy in a series of rituals for 9 days.

I would like some suggestions please, preferably without the direct use of spirits, those have already been chosen.

• The Spell of the Human Wax Head
    A version of the jar spell used in Candomblé and Santeria.

• The Incomplete Prayer Spell
    an adapted version for my use of The Intranquil Spell.

I need 2 more, any suggestions?

Thank You :pray:

4 Likes

If you’re dickish enough, you can do some necromancy and sent the spirit of a dead person to torment the target until the goal has been completed, whatever the goal is. Just be sure to release the spirit after that, I’ve heard is not nice at all.

6 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion, but the Incomplete Prayer Spell already sends the dead to torment.

I wrote this version in my journal but I will post a copy in the general topics.

Thank You.

5 Likes

Ah, didn’t read. I’ll get you some other suggestion later.

3 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate.

3 Likes

You could try the master curse, I can’t recall the author’s name but a Google will bring it up. I didn’t have any glamorous results with it but maybe you will.

5 Likes

I recommend the Bitch Switch personally!

6 Likes

Shadow people, for that longer-term “fuck you”.

Vampiric servitor comes to mind. Send it into a crystal or stone.

7 Likes

Any particular crystal or stone?

This could be paired nicely with @Arianna’s vampiric beads :thinking:

5 Likes

I have used Obsidian and Smoky Quartz in the past. I have a few dozen being vamped that goes into a piece of obsidian used only for that. The smoky quartz is used for offerings for shadow people.

I don’t typically care about correspondences with stones, since they don’t play a large part in my practice. I wouldn’t be a good judge of which is better for which.

5 Likes