Halloween Oracle Cards

I was born October 29th (ROBBED of a Halloween B-day!), Scorpio. I still want my quiet and dark.

2 Likes

My daughter is Oct 24th total extrovert. Has to be going somewhere and doing something all the time.

I’m Taurus. I just wanna chill.

I’m May 1st. So Im at the opposite end. I got witches night.

3 Likes

Oi! Sounds like you have your hands full. Good thing the Halloween Deck can give proper guidance for the season…

3 Likes

Right!

I have stuff I like to go out and do like my concerts and stuff. And my best friend and I are going on a cruise in december.

But being around a lot of energies messes with me. One chic that used to come in the store I worked in, I never wanted her to check out with me, I would literally be sick by the time she left.

Like idk if she wore perfume that bothered me, or it was her energy or aura but every time I would be sick and have to sick infront of a fan for a few minutes.

I pick up on too much stuff. And then I feel exhausted and have to retreat to my room to rejuvenate. :rofl:

That reminds me, what would it mean to keep seeing someone with like blue all around then, like an aura?

3 Likes

Sept. 8, 2022

Daily card draw

General question: what do I need to know?

Card: Death - the eternal cycle begins here

Do not be afraid of death. Something is falling away, so you can begin anew. There is power in this. Instead of bring afraid of death , celebrate a new beginning.

Interesting that I should get this card today.

The death head moth :metal:

7 Likes

Sorta resembles the moth on Silence of the Lambs (movie) slip cover. Guess they knew the symbolism when they chose it.

Me… I’d like to hear more about it. Especially what your deck interprets it as.

3 Likes

Well, for me my old mentor used the death head moth. And when moths come around me I know he’s here for me or he is trying to reach out. So, it probably has a different meaning for me than the usual meaning or symbolism.

Moths are like butterflies but the night side.

3 Likes

I’m sure it carries all the Symbology of the moth. But for me it also says, I’m still here, Im still watching and you are ok. It’s going to be ok. Go through the changes and come out better for it.
Embrace the change and be who you are. Be who you truly are. Fear nothing not even death. :skull:

4 Likes

Sept 9, 2022

Card of the day

Ancestors

The lore and legacy of our DNA

You are able to action your birthright of power. You are supported by the ones who came before you. You might go through struggles but you have everything you need to prevail.

5 Likes

Sept 10, 2022

Card of the day

zombie - control

If this card shows up, are you living your most authentic life. If not why? And figure out how to change it.

Are you being too controlling, or are you allowing others to control you?

What life changes do you need to make?

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a hard song for PTSD, but a necessary one. Still prefer the original.

5 Likes

Card of the day

Sept 14, 2022

Hearth - Happiness in our hearts and homes

The hearth is considered the heart of the home.

What is your idea of home and family. Make your relationships a priority. Spend time with your family. And make your relationships strong.

My senior year of high school I moved from Georgia to Illinois to live with an aunt. After I graduated I returned to Georgia . My dad picked me up at the airport and on the long drive from the airport to his house he asked me , when I thought about home what house or place did I think of.
I told him I didn’t really think of a specific house.( My parents divorced when I was in second grade so I generally had two places called home anyway) but that I thought of my family and friends. I thought about being with them again and spending time with them. That is what home was for me.

He said that made sense and was a great answer. Home while it is a house that shelters you and keeps you safe , the real home is the relationships the bonds, the love the comfort.

So I think this card is telling me the hermit, to come out of my shell , and remember my true home is my children, my brothers and sisters, my dad. Home is wherever they are.

So, I need to stop taking those relationships for granted and find ways to spend more time with those I love.

5 Likes

Isn’t that the truth. All of us should.

5 Likes