Soul scan trade

Jk999

Do u want a scan?

Can I have one,I can trade you for reiki :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok bhai will give u one tommo​:grin::crossed_swords:

1 Like

So, I can see someone whos very cheerful in nature you have lots of positive energy, Ur more solar in nature ,A man full of ambitions . Try to integrate Sum darkness as it can balance you out
As for chakras your root is Powerful
Sacral is good
Solar is good like 8/10
Heart *something or someone is bothering u try to let go and be kind
Throat is strongest here
3rd eye is decent not strong tho
Crown is Good meditate more I’ll suggest. :grin::crossed_swords:

1 Like

Thank you so much,can resonate very well!

1 Like

Glad it resonates wit ya​:crossed_swords::grin:

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?

2 Likes

I was just thinking today I want to try scanning someone else’s aura- does that work?
Honestly, I haven’t done much with other people’s auras and this will be my first scan of someone else’s aura, other than mine and my cat’s.

2 Likes

@Czar sure and I’ll scan you back.

What kind of scan you like in return?

2 Likes

Im curious what you can see in my higher self. I’ll get started soon

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure what I was seeing at first because it looked like my aura, but then a few other colors. It looked like it reflected light and had a faceted/prism-like quality. I did a quick search and I think it’s a crystal aura. The colors were other auras reflecting off it or passing through. It sounds like someone who can adopt the auras around them to blend in or for another purpose.

Based on what I read and felt, this might be applicable to you :
Wallflower, adapts, chameleon like, introspective. Doesn’t draw attention. Organized and purposeful. Generous and able to get along with others Sensitive, intuitive, intelligent and quiet. Difficult to find people who understand them. Strong desire to understand the world around them.

It’s important for crystal auras to set boundaries due to their ability to take on others energies, including negative ones ,leading to feeling drained. It’s also important to rest and recharge regularly, taking a little time to ground yourself daily. It may be helpful to do this in nature, barefoot in the grass.

2 Likes

@Czar your higher self scan:

I see a black dragon. His wings are red.
He appears massive, but flies easily.

He’s friendly and touches my hand
with his mouth.

I feel like he has immense strength and stamina.

He wants to protect you more than he wants
To attack your enemies.

He wants a connection with you
and is reaching out to you.

He’s gentle and kind.

Very sensitive, but also curious and extroverted.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m interested to connect with him and will reach out to him. I just realized I think I’ve seen his eye before, more than a few times.

2 Likes

Pm me for the reiki,we can fix time :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you’re available thank you for looking at me too

1 Like

@martinez what kind of scan you want?

Aura

1 Like

Great. So your aura @martinez:

I feel a dark shadowy aura. Aligned with the infernal.

I feel magnetism: are you working on attracting
A woman, lust magic?

You’re aura is strong, but it comes and goes, like the tides, you like to know things and are very curious

You like attention and like to be the center at social gatherings.

Diving deeper, there’s some insecurity: am I really worthy of being a magician, kind of a crisis of faith.

You may analyze the situation to death at times.

You like to understand deeply and to really think through things and not just know about them,
But know them fully and how to use them in your everyday life.

You have many friends and find it easy to make new ones: always looking for a good time.

I sense you’re looking for something now, that
Silver bullet that will make life just right for you
And solve all of your problems.

You like puzzles and you enjoy riddles from real life
And magazines, always looking to challenge your brain.

The deeper layers of your aura are grey meaning you do have some reservations about the choices you’ve made in life and if your current path is the right one.

You enjoy the outdoors and cannot be inside for long periods of time.

Resonates?

I feel my presence so dark, glad to hear that.

yes i want to lure a woman and enslave her.

yes, I like to attract people’s attention. Actually, I was raised in my own family without showing any interest. Someone who spends time with me, understands me and chats with me is the detail that makes me happiest.

yes sometimes these questions blow my mind.

yes i have a lot of friends and i want few friends to call real friends only really loyal friends.

yes and she will be astaroth.

I generally like street life and walking outside.