TOM's free tarot readings (and more)

@CosmicTofu

(The way I cut them into pairs is arbitrary.)

What you’re doing right? Seems like you’re doing some pretty good things the right way: King of Coins (Pentacles), True Love (Lovers), Ace of Wands, Judgement.

Ambition, goals, and the material world. It seems like your path has been leading you to complete your goals, like you’ve been maintaining your ambition, and like you’re the ruler of your world. You’ve been keeping up with doing the things you set out to do and staying motivated for more.

True Love/ The Lovers could be about a match you’ve made with another human. It could be about falling in love with your craft. (Because the way your question was worded, I’m not going to definitively say which one it means.) Regardless of which, you are keeping passions close and that’s a good thing. Keep pursuing what you love.

Another thing you are doing right on this path is making room for, seeking out, and allowing to flourish new opportunities.

Lastly, Judgement. As you’ve been attaining goals and staying motivated, keeping up with passion, and giving space for newness, you must also remember that all things come to conclusions. When one path ends, another begins. Do not hold too tightly onto something because it has been enjoyable (or otherwise); your path and you are intertwined, of course, but remember there are still other paths to be walked.

3 Likes

Thank you @Laurel_Spider. I will have a long think about this, and post feedback (if you’d like) once I’ve mulled it over :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why are we in different time zones :sob:

4 Likes

Hay @ReyCuervo am I allow to give out any readings?

2 Likes

You are, but I would suggest you to wait a bit, we’re in the process of rebranding here and dealing with some tech stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know and the quick reply. I’ll hold off then hopefully everything workout smoothly with rebranding.

3 Likes

@Kish and @Weckner due to the rebranding, I haven’t posted your readings. When things are non-changing I will send them to you. If you’d like to then, you can change your question (or not).

3 Likes

Step one of rebranding, getting the new domain, has been completed.

What’s next is basically cosmetic, so everything should be fine.

7 Likes

@Laurel_Spider no prob. It’s been quite the eventful day.

I will do my best to get my readings done today. I was waiting for the change over. I hadn’t forgotten :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Arianna has sent me my reading, I’m in awe.

There’s some incredible things and symbols in there, most of which have made immediate sense to me, a couple that I’ll have to consider for a few moments to begin unraveling. Just fucking amazing, wow, you have really got a gift. I’ll get back to you on PM when I can take a moment to respond seriously.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

3 Likes

I have finished all of my readings. The others just need to check there private messages.

Thanks! I enjoyed doing my three reading.

5 Likes

@Arianna sent me my reading too. It has changed for good from the first time. And I got rid of certain things I wanted gone, so damn good for me.

5 Likes

Hola! I love doing divination!

Anyone interested in trading? :sunglasses::grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for your wonderful reading @Arianna !!
I did not know this kind of circular reading and what you told me was interesting, I think I can relate that cat that you mentioned to me with a situation that is currently happening in my life and I hope to be able to solve it soon, Take care of yourself!

5 Likes

Wonderful news!

2 Likes

Oh man, makes me want to get a circle reading :no_mouth:

I would love to do readings for others, but I haven’t done that many, and the last time I did a reading for someone was a long time ago. Maybe when I will find some courage :grin:

3 Likes

Same. :rofl:

They sound so cool and its something you dont see often.

2 Likes

If anyone is up, I can do ONE reading right now

2 Likes