Favorite rite for overcoming obstacles?

I’m going to try an eclectic “fu” candle approach. A red candle would have been better, but I don’t have one :upside_down_face:

The top pattern with three dots is a three-star constellation representing heaven, man, and earth. It establishes my connection to the universe.

Beneath it I carved western representations of a first quarter moon and Aries in an octagon (representating the bagua). It’s essentially an invocation of the First Quarter Moon in Aries.

Then I put the hexagram Shi (Military) for order, discipline, clarity, purpose, and motivation; removing obstacles.

Beneath this I carved the Lo Shu pattern for wind (wealth) over rice grains (abundance). Then artistically rendered Han characters for “prosperity and riches”.

Beneath that I carved fish, for abundance and as a reference to my second house being in Pisces and my midheaven being in Scorpio (water sign). I fortified the water with the heavenly stems for yang metal (gēng) to conquer obstacles and yin metal (xīn) to promote business charisma.

Finally, I carved the hexagram Lin (Spring Comes) to overcome adversity and as a “cure”.

I’ll blood and empower it tomorrow night :last_quarter_moon:

6 Likes