Enochian resources and books recommendations and personal experiences

If anyone has links or resources to solid information regarding the enochian system ( or one of it’s variations) please post it or links here.

Also if you’re familiar with the system and have personal experience 8d like to hear some of your successes or insights about it .

Ideally i’d like to find the entire set of calls or keys in the enochian and translated.

And the actual tables needed to operate.

My experience is very limited here.

I tried using a method given by Lon Milo duquette about working with the seniors but it was a dud.

I really don’t understand much about this system.

4 Likes

Enochian Magic in Theory by Frater Yechidah. It explains the entirety of Enochian Magic.

Uploading: 16747377752342230520686737458911.jpg…

It includes all the angel ranks, all the tables, all the calls, and a freaking dictionary!
For practical experience, Success Magick by Damon Brand.

6 Likes

Music to my ears, exactly the recommendations for good material I needed, thank you my friend.

3 Likes

I bought universal magick but never used it actually the book looks a bit strong.

The difference from the success spell does not affect your future, you do not need to enter a 14-month period, etc. universal magic works on the present.

4 Likes

Gerald J. Schueller published some books (Llewellyn’s High Magick Series). Unsure if these are still available except expensive, second-hand.
And be careful. OK? Enochian entities aren’t really nice. Just saying.

Al.

4 Likes

I bought my second hand copy two years ago and unfortunately the price seems to have really jumped up.

4 Likes