How to Make Energy Cleansing Room Spray

Energy Cleansing Room Spray

I was inspired by Protection and Reversal Magic (Jason Miller) and Hex Twisting (Diana Rachel) to create an energy cleansing room spray. I modified the following recipe to make my own:

I cleansed and blessed all of my ingredients with visualization, mantra, mudra, and universal chi.

First I added salts and resins to a (cleansed) amber glass spray bottle:

• Epsom Salt
  • Sea Salt
  • Frankincense Resin Drops

I boiled water from the local river and mixed it with an herbal infusion I had prepared in advance (lavender, chamomile, lemon, sage, lemon thyme, lemongrass, peppermint).

I only used an ounce of the infusion; it was colored and didn’t smell amazing. I chilled the mixture in the freezer and poured the rest of the libation to Hekate and the local land spirits.

In the meantime, I poured a small glass of vodka and added one drop of the following essential oils:

• Cedar
  • Chamomile
  • Cypress
  • Eucalyptus
  • Frankincense
  • Lavender
  • Lemon
  • Lemongrass
  • Peppermint
  • Rosemary
  • Tea Tree

When the river water / herbal infusion were chilled but warm enough to dissolve salt, I funelled them into the spray bottle and shook it, blessing and empowering it again with words, mantra, mudra, and visualization.

Finally, I added the vodka and essential oils. I added a little extra lemongrass and lavender essential oils for scent. I blessed it again and labelled it. Tonight I will ask Hekate to bless it during my daily ritual congress with her.

It smells great!

11 Likes

Update: adding alcohol to resin creates a sticky mess that can clog spray bottles! It definitely clogged mine.

I would recommend essential oils over resin drops. I’ve been dumping the infusion in my diffuser, which also works fine :+1:

5 Likes

So can salt, if I am making a spray, I make it like a tea then try to strain all the herbs out so they don’t get clogged in my sprayer tube. I’ve had the tiniest little leaf get up in it and clog the whole damned thing…

One of my favorite banishing waters has salt, and it clogs the damned sprayer… :rofl: I’ve been making it without the salt so I can spray it lol.

We need some kinda special witchy spray bottles… made to take natural elements instead of chemicals!

6 Likes

If there’s water in the recipe have you tried boiling the salt and water together first then adding them after that?

2 Likes

Yeah and it works as long as the mixture is hot, and you need thicker bottles or your work time is further reduced by waiting to put it in the bottle or you melt it.

I make them like teas, so I usually use them warm, but it’s got to be fairly hot or the salt just gunks it up.

2 Likes

Because once it fully dissolves it shouldn’t clog unless the salt exceeds the saturation point.

2 Likes

Thought: make it in bottle then strain the liqui through (multiple layers of) cheesecloth into the spray bottle (maybe from the cheesecloth into funnel?). Other fabrics besides cheesecloth may work.

And that reminds me of the itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini sending but instead of the correct lyrics….

From the cheesecloth to the funnel from the funnel to the pour from the pour into the bottle guess there isn’t anymore.

Anyhow that’s my suggestion but if you do it, it’ll make more work in the form of dishes to wash unfortunately.

4 Likes