DarkGodofQlippa Newest Evocation Guide

The source of the consciousness obtaining ideas about the shapes is Source within you. You can say God, the One, a spicy fire, but it’s just infinity yelling “tat tvam asi” while hyper staring at an idol egregore, I mean body.

Yeah, I love me some realm of ideas talk. My issue is the spacial orientation of it all. The realm of ideas is not up, it’s within. It’s like a person who stares at stars suddenly decides to focus on the oldest parts of the brain.

I write like an asshole, but I’m not trying to insult. Let’s say people dissappeared. Thanos snapped twice. How can something be “higher” if it is utterly dependent on a “lower” to take infinite everything, slap a label on that mofo and call it “circle” ect.

XYZ isn’t higher if it needs my rude ass to experience infinity, decide to arbratraily limit infinity, and call it [name of a shape].

That’s why I use within. The more inside me (?) I go, the more I encounter numbers, geometric shapes, and sound. “And if I wasn’t here, who would…” Like, what’s the point of a perfect movie, if nobody is there to watch it?

That’s why I disagree with shapes as higher.

6 Likes

I agree with the origin being the Source ultimately.

I disagree on the higher being entirely dependent on the lower, or on a highly individualistic approach.

An easy way understand the shapes (and otherwise the World of Ideas) being higher than the material world is to consider that the basic shapes are within everything, but the more complex and imperfect shapes are not within the basic shapes.

And otherwise, the material world does not conquer the spiritual, it is the other way around. We cannot destroy the spiritual body of a spirit (intelligence), nor destroy spirit (energy) itself. However, spirit can alter the material world enough that the form is destroyed. This is because the spiritual world is superior to the material. And while things are multiplied here, things are scarcer and more unified in the higher world.

There are many terrestrial scorpions, each in different forms, but they are all unified under the Idea of the Scorpion, which is what makes them a scorpion. And when a talisman is made with Scorpio ascending, and with other factors aiding the purpose, the talisman dominates the earthly Scorpion, and either aids them or destroys them, but the terrestrial scorpion never alters the celestial scorpion.

In Platonism, The One and the Gods are not seen as dependent on the lower worlds. The One did not need for everything to arise out of it, it is perfect as it is, and not dependent on anything else. The same is agreed about the Gods. They are not dependent on the material world, nor do they need to create it.

Here is a longer post touching on that:

Edit: Fixed some grammar mistakes and made some sentences clearer.

7 Likes

I know both sides of the argument on this subject and I agree with you.

4 Likes

Ah! Seems I have some learning to do. Thanks bro :metal:t4: Lot’s of awesome info here

6 Likes

Youre not the only one, take heart. Just learn and do, unlike me.
At least til now. Its on like Donkey Kong, pass or fail.

It also seems to me that the Enochian Chess game used Causal/Acausal and sub plane magic.
BTW, I look forward to working this through select evocations rather than 1…72 … what do you think, blindly evoke, or evoke selectively for need?

Question - did you touch on the blasting rod or wand in another tutorial, and if so, do you have a handy link? If not I will search it out.

Can I try this method on an angel, will it work?

1 Like

Yes @martinez it most certainly will. However angels don’t have enns chants like demons. In the case of evoking an angel you open the angels sigil as you normally would and call out the angels name in a monotone drawl over and over until you feel the presence. At that point proceed with your conjuration and everything should be fine.

4 Likes

i don’t need chant for me i can say the words of vk jehennum to call raziel.

I read the hymn and look at the muhure and say the word raziel is appearing on me many times.

but what i’m wondering is, will the infernal hymn that ea uses to summon them also work for angels?

1 Like

And is the seal burned after the ritual is over?

1 Like

Yes it will. It’s been tested by several magicians.

I save my seals in a wooden box. Muggles should not EVER handle a seal that has been used in evocation. An angel seal isn’t dangerous but a Goetic can be.

You can burn the seal or keep it at your discretion.

1 Like

after about 2 3 hours i will perform my ritual what surprised me was that i needed money to buy candles but more money came just before i needed it took a very short hour i didn’t do any magic for money.

This is Raziel’s strength for me, so tonight I will ask her to strengthen my pineal gland and develop my senses of clairvoyance so that I can connect with spirits more easily.

but if i exile her, i don’t think she can do that, i think it would be better to exile her after my blessing, i just wait for the evening,I will keep you informed of developments.

1 Like

Hi @martinez , could you please introduce yourself here:

Thank you, and welcome to OM! :slight_smile:

1 Like