Dankquanicus Journal of Mundane Questions with Geomancy

I think you accidentally posted the wrong image - this one seems to be the taliban chart

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out! It seems I forgot to take the photo or it didn’t take correctly, so I assumed the latest photo in my gallery was the correct chart. I’ll message @norse900 with the correct image.

3 Likes

No problem. With those questions I like reading all the houses in order and see how every faucet of life will play out; It doesn’t look so good for Afghanis unfortunately!

I took a look at the China one and saw their government was going to fall but considered it impossible and that’s when I realized the chart can’t be right :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you for the edit, @norse900!

2 Likes

Fascinating man…

2 Likes

Will the protests in Iran lead to revolution?

I have cast a chart for @anon78375643’s question. I saw that @hypn0s posted a horary chart whether the Iranian regime will fall earlier, but I have avoided looking at it or their judgement to simply keep my judgement “clean” as it were.

The protestors are signified by the 1st House, the opposition by the 7th, and the government (politicians and political change) by the 10th.

Absolutely, there will be revolution. The people’s protests will lead to revolution and their goal here will be attained.

The people are fierce and aggresive, fighting with strength and power. They are in the mood to fight, and the opposition has become disheartened! They are losing hope, if they have not lost it completely yet. In the future they will seclude themselves from this, retreating into themselves.

The chart perfects, with Puer (signifying the protestors) passing to the 9th House, in conjunction with the 10th. The people will directly cause this revolution and bring about change, by forcing the goverment to change.

The changes brought forth will be great, and benefit the people. It will bring new opporunity to the nation and people, and the people will rejoice at this!

It will still take a while for this to occur, relative to how quickly these things move. So, it is not approaching swiftly yet, but it is moving in this direction.

7 Likes

Are you Iranian @anon78375643?

3 Likes

Hmm it seems here is where my inexeprience with 3rd Party Questions and Questions on Mundane Matters come into play. Since this is technically regarding foreign matters (As I understand it, @anon78375643 is not currently living in Iran), and has not escalated to an outright conflict, I may have needed to rotate the chart.

If I rotate the chart to the 9th, while it still indicates the fall of the Iranian regime, how it will occur actually follows more of @hypn0s’ judgment, with the people not causing this directly.

We will have to see, but it seems my inexperience with this sort of chart has come into play.

5 Likes

I would rotate either way from different houses but it seems they will fall no matter how you read it, so it’s not a big deal i guess

5 Likes

I agree, I think that is a good approach. Since this is about the people of one foreign nation, not two opposing sides. I’ll use that approach in my future charts cast on similar questions!

But yes with these two House charts, either way I say the Iranian regime will fall, but with the rotated chart, the people may not cause this directly. The outcome of this will still be good for Iran, and the people will rejoice.

5 Likes

Yes but i am not in iran now!

4 Likes

I am not, but since you asked the question to Dank, it is important whether you live there or not and whether you count it as “home”; at least to me it is, I would read the chart differently based on that, and since Dank has already cast a chart, I wanted to put it to good use and also read it for myself.

3 Likes

Will Venezuela’s dollarization lead to an economic spring?

I have cast a chart on @ReyCuervo’s question. I have rotated the chart to the 9th House, since this is regarding a foreign nation. The House Chart is the rotated chart.

The 1st House signifies the people of Venezuela, and the 2nd signifies the country’s wealth and economy. The 10th House signifies Venezuela’a politicians and government. The 11th signifies Venezuela’s allies and sources of help.

The 9th House also signifies foreign nations from Venezuela, and their involvement or lack of involement with Venezuela.

The dollarization will not lead to an economic spring for Venezuela, so it will not help them to recover. I get the sense that the dollarization will continue, but it may not continue for too long, and in any case it will not help Venezuela down the road.

The people are fairly weak and easily influenced, not moving in one specific direction or the other. They also have a host of rather ill factors against them, with mixed support for them.

The government will likely seek to make the population stop the dollarization, although they will not do this too drastically but a bit more subtly. This will be bad for Venezuela. So, the government is acting against the benefit of the people.

The economy will remain weak, and it appears to be very much linked with the people as well. The economy will not strengthen, and has many factors acting against it as well. So overall quite weak.

This will not end well for Venezuela, with their economy likely worsening in the future. They may experience a small boost at some point as a result of the dollarization, but this will end and the economy will likely worsen.

Venezuela also has practically no help, or allies are not interested in helping, and perhaps they are further losing faith in Venezuela.

Foreign nations also only have a passing interest in Venezuela, and not much involvement with them.

This situation is approaching its end very swiftly. So, this dollarization is likely a very unstable interest, soon to pass.

5 Likes

I don’t live in Iran now but certainly l know it as my home

3 Likes

Hello @Dankquanicus
I don’t know if you continue this thread or not.
But in this week Turkiye opposition introduced its candidate for president election on may!
Does opposition wins the election or not ?
Also @hypn0s also can make chart if has time
Thanks

3 Likes

Do you live in Turkiye?

3 Likes

@hypn0s no i dont live in Turkey and also i am not a Turkish citizen

3 Likes

I am still continuing this thread! I just haven’t focused on it lately, or there were no questions that came to my mind. I also wanted to review some of the predictions made, which I will likely do soon.

Would you like the opposition to win or lose?

3 Likes

Thanks @Dankquanicus this is a great thread
I would like the opposition’s win

2 Likes

I can judge the chart for you, but ideally I’d want you to cast it yourself. You can dm me, if you’re interested, and I’ll explain how to

2 Likes