Cursed Object/box

Anyone know anything about cursed boxes? Ones that feel/sense they have needles sticking out of them… like if you touch it , will hurt really really bad. What ever is in the box feels like something dead. Wrapping in a brown cloth. Like an animal part or something but dead and meant to do serious harm.

4 Likes

Ive heard of the mirror box, but that sounds like voodoo or something baneful.

This is different. Almost like touching a poisonous insect or something its gonna hurt instantly and have bad effects for a while.

1 Like

Dont get me wrong, Im liking the posts just cause im interested in such things like mirror boxes and spirit trap boxes.

Where did the item come from? How long ago?

Reminds me of the Pinhead movies or a knockoff of pinhead.

If you had encountered 1 & hadn’t opened it yet and wanted advice I’d say don’t open until you can figure out if it’s a box holding a spirit or just someone’s Halloween prop and then I’d be asking you “Do you get any vibes off it or sense anything from it?”

Cuz I swear I saw that in a horror movie and like I said I think it might have been a pinhead movie or a movie knockoff of a pinhead hellraiser movie. As it is I’ll just say I don’t know about boxes like that but I saw something like that in a movie and when opened it released a big bad spirit entity (it’s been years since I saw pinhead hellraiser movies but I think it was in that movie franchaise) :person_shrugging:

It’s not mine. I can see it in someone’s temple it’s a trap set for them.

1 Like

It’s not mine it’s in someone else 's temple area. I’ve only been able to see it for about a day. And I did not make it or set it there.

2 Likes

Hope they aren’t stupid enough to trigger the trap then although seeing news casts it appears too many of the worlds population would be stupid enough to, and since it’s in their temple they probably will since they were careless enough to obtain it or at least to bring it to their inner sanctum. :crossed_fingers: for them to stop before they trigger it (unless they’re you enemy then I’ll uncross the fingers).

1 Like

I’m not sure yet if it’s physically there or astrally there.

I think it was placed there by a wolf in sheep’s clothing so to speak.

2 Likes

The worst kind of wolf because you rarely realize what they are til it’s too late and they’ve bit you (done their damage).

2 Likes

Yes, and that’s what is about to happen.

2 Likes

Well sorry for the person

You just remember to protect yourself from backwash because if you see it then you have connect to the temple that backwash could flow through even though you aren’t the intended target.

2 Likes

I think I’m ok. I just don’t know how to warn them about it.

But maybe I should just stay out of it anyway.

2 Likes

If you don’t know how to warn them then to say should stay out of it is a moot point by not Knowing how to you aren’t able to so there’s not much of a way to be in it (other then maybe having the bad timing to check on them at the exact moment it triggers which would potentially open a channel for some of the energy to go through to your location).

1 Like

But maybe I was meant to figure out a way to warn them so that I grow in my abilities.

2 Likes

Possible.

Can’t help you with that then. That’s for you to figure out. To figure were you meant to warn or not.

Could any of your spirit connections help you figure it out (if you see it because you’re supposed to do something)?

Or your could ask a tarot if you were seeing it to do something about it (a yes or no question)?

2 Likes

Possibly. I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

Describe the cursed object/box. Do you see a design or markings on it, and if so describe. This might help us in understanding the source of the object and that might be more info the person can observe through church signs, truck billboards etc to make it abundantly clear to the mage.

One sign of spiritual power or spiritual danger is when I switched to OAA instead of GD at the time, and flocks of crows dappled the sky above me and perched in a straight treeline staring me down. Someone noticed me.

I have a 54 bead mandala necklace with a saint deity charm and three beads below. I found at a freebie store. I didn’t notice til later a coffin shape around the saint deity.

1 Like

Aw you’ve got a Sante Muerte necklace.

In case you’re curious here’s a brief blurb on wiki Santa Muerte - Wikipedia

She Sounds kinda nice there

1 Like

Ya know, I thought that was the case. I gave respect and a prayer to Santa Muerte altar and state as well as Ganesha in two different conjure shops close to halloween (mid month). Thanks @Kish for verifying it with me.

1 Like